US Government's NSF
johnm27

8 Reviews for Gcspecials.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/9/13

I saw there ad on TV for a hummingbird plant, Well I was shocked when I opened the box and saw a miniature replica of a so called PLANT!!z, There was not an envetory receipt, I logged into my bank to see how much they charged me and to my horror I was billed $21.00 for a$10.00 plant. I do believe this is fraud.I am a senior citezen on a fixed income. I have also had other dealing with catalog garden grows and this a first time I have had this done to me. The sad part, it gives good dealers a bad name and U feel good dealers should get together and boycot business like these.

7/1/13

ordered from this company' now they can't even have someone on their phone . At this time I have received none of my order. I have tried to get to them By telephone and get no answer. now i begin to wonder if this is a real company.

7/1/13

I ORDERED SEVERAL TOMATO, BELL PEPPER, CUCUMBER PLANTS. WHEN THEY ARRIVED THE PLANTS WERE EXTRA SMALL AND BROKEN. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL THEM ALL DAY TODAY. THE RECORDING STATES THAT I'M BEING TRANSFERED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT I HOLD FOR 15 TO 20 MINUTES NEVER NO ANSWER. THIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES. I NOW BELIEVE THIS IS NO LEGIMATE BUSSINESS.

4/27/13

i ordered some tomato seeds 4 weeks later in a green house mind you do think they came hell no and they won't even give me a response just a generic messages that they are busy due to shipping . They are busy trying to cover their ass because of screwing people over

2/6/13

Ripoff

3/30/12

I have to agree with the other reviews I saw that are negative. I ordered four 'Hummingbird Vines'. I had no idea what I would receive but my order arrived today. At best, there were three, what appear to be dead, plants about 3 inches long, including the roots. The 1-800 number is closed for the weekend but you can bet I'll call them first thing on Monday. I'm not impressed!

11/8/11

I ordered several Tomato plants, the came as wilted almost dead sticks, Some did survive but had very small fruit. I also ordered squash plants the ones I received was not what I ordered, I ordered several Paw Paw Trees for my brother in Oklahoma, they were dried sticks that never survived. No one answers the phone when you call..NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

4/22/10

I paid $21 for three blueberry plants, called "Giant Blueberries" and "16,000 blueberries" and received one tiny 3-inch plant. It was a plant, legally, but I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer. Gardener's Choice just sends a "plant" without telling you how tiny the plant will be.

About Gcspecials