US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

dennisr28
11/11/14

Received one belle of Georgia dwarf peach and one "free" black raspberry plant from "the fulfillment center, Po.box 288, Mc. Minnville, TN. In the box was a catalog for this outfit. I never ordered the plants they sent me so I am waiting for a bogus bill to show up any day. Funny thing is I have a B.S. in agriculture and have grown peaches all my life and the plant they sent is not even peach, but in the box was this catalog from this place. Hey people just the way this catalog is written and illustrated screams stay away. The catalog says $2 dollars, reputable seed and plant catalogs are always free. Try Harris seed in NY or Burpee seeds they both have websites, catalogs are free and I have ordered from both for 20 years with excellent results!

nanl
5/21/14

I ordered Hummingbird vines from this company on-line, they arrived yesterday, and I was pleased that they were about 9 inches high and had been kept dormant (looking like dead sticks) until they arrived (information was included to explain their dormant state). I placed them immediately in water and overnight buds began to appear. My only complaint is that I ordered on a buy two/get two and only got seven instead of eight plants. I don't think I will order from this company again.

carolyno
7/9/13

I saw there ad on TV for a hummingbird plant, Well I was shocked when I opened the box and saw a miniature replica of a so called PLANT!!z, There was not an envetory receipt, I logged into my bank to see how much they charged me and to my horror I was billed $21.00 for a$10.00 plant. I do believe this is fraud.I am a senior citezen on a fixed income. I have also had other dealing with catalog garden grows and this a first time I have had this done to me. The sad part, it gives good dealers a bad name and U feel good dealers should get together and boycot business like these.

williamr9
7/1/13

ordered from this company' now they can't even have someone on their phone . At this time I have received none of my order. I have tried to get to them By telephone and get no answer. now i begin to wonder if this is a real company.

bettiej
7/1/13

I ORDERED SEVERAL TOMATO, BELL PEPPER, CUCUMBER PLANTS. WHEN THEY ARRIVED THE PLANTS WERE EXTRA SMALL AND BROKEN. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL THEM ALL DAY TODAY. THE RECORDING STATES THAT I'M BEING TRANSFERED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT I HOLD FOR 15 TO 20 MINUTES NEVER NO ANSWER. THIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES. I NOW BELIEVE THIS IS NO LEGIMATE BUSSINESS.

carolr17
4/27/13

i ordered some tomato seeds 4 weeks later in a green house mind you do think they came hell no and they won't even give me a response just a generic messages that they are busy due to shipping . They are busy trying to cover their ass because of screwing people over

jeffreyr10
2/6/13

Ripoff

williamm32
3/30/12

I have to agree with the other reviews I saw that are negative. I ordered four 'Hummingbird Vines'. I had no idea what I would receive but my order arrived today. At best, there were three, what appear to be dead, plants about 3 inches long, including the roots. The 1-800 number is closed for the weekend but you can bet I'll call them first thing on Monday. I'm not impressed!

frankd10
11/8/11

I ordered several Tomato plants, the came as wilted almost dead sticks, Some did survive but had very small fruit. I also ordered squash plants the ones I received was not what I ordered, I ordered several Paw Paw Trees for my brother in Oklahoma, they were dried sticks that never survived. No one answers the phone when you call..NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

johnm27
4/22/10

I paid $21 for three blueberry plants, called "Giant Blueberries" and "16,000 blueberries" and received one tiny 3-inch plant. It was a plant, legally, but I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer. Gardener's Choice just sends a "plant" without telling you how tiny the plant will be.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gcspecials staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ordered & received your Giant Tree Tomato however all the plants had printed on the containers (Expiration date 1/2013) This expiration date was before I ordered the plants.. Are they any good?????????????
4/2/13
johnw43
A: Just like the TV commericals. I fell for that one last year. Never again. People aren't told that it may take several years for the bushes to be large enough to produce berries. Seeds are one thing, but plants via the mail are something else. Ever wonder why your local nursey never offers so called giant plants ? John W.
3/20/11
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Gcspecials staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?