US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

dukej5
5/27/14

I ordered from fitsmybudget.com quite a while ago and never received my product. The company charged my credit card right away. Most companies do not charge your credit card until they ship your product. I contacted them and they said that they had not received the product yet and would call or email me with an update. 10 days have past with no update. They have poor customer service to say the least, and charging your credit card prior to shipping is not standard business practice.

billp32
1/25/14

I purchased a Leupold Mark 4 scope from fitsmybudget.com.
There wasn't much to be found on the web regarding this web site, and with it having the LOWEST price I could find, I was VERY concerned that this site was a scam and that I could easily lose my money.
After much web research, including how long they had this web address, (important as frauds change web addresses frequently) and after reading reviews here, on a Monday morning, I was pretty convinced that the website was for real, and so I called the phone number for this site.
A lady answered and she sounded "legit".
She assured me that the price was correct, and that they stock this scope in Texas. She stated that it was indeed a genuine Leupold Mark 4 and not a Chinese copy.
When asked, she replied that they took PayPAL and if purchased that day, they would ship it from this Texas warehouse in 3 days (on Thursday)
I went for it, and it shipped as promised, arrived quickly and was safely packaged.
I signed for it, opened it and immediately checked the serial number with Leupold Customer Service.
It IS a genuine Mark 4, NOT a Chinese copy, (They are out there folks, so be Careful!)
Fitsmybudget.com sold me a wonderful high quality scope for the absolute best price I could find, including my extended "hawking" of eBay.
I most highly recommend this website for this scope and if needed, I would buy another one without question nor worry.

dicks19
3/14/13

The product I bought came out of the box not working. Three weeks later problem was not resolved and they wanted me to pay the postage to return it.
Difficult to deal with as there phone number is a recording that tells the caller to email them. They are very slow to respond

andyr1
2/17/11

They have great prices on their items. I have purchased from them a few times, and I've never had a problem. I think it's always important to read a site's policies before buying from them. Yes, their policies are strict, but I've run into a lot of sites these days with very strict return policies. I recently purchased an item that had to be exchanged because it was defective, and they were very helpful. Yes, I did have to pay to ship the item back, but that's pretty typical of any website. Once I returned the item, they sent me a replacement. I will definitely buy from them again.

davide3
5/25/10

I chose very poorly in purchasing from this site. Their products (the products I purchased) are useless and their policies are the worst I have ever seen in my 20 + years of shopping on the web. NEVER BUY FROM fitsmybudget.com EVER!