US Government's NSF

7 Reviews for FileHippo

▼ Sort by: recent

monirujjamanm
4/5/14

Download all necessary software. I always refer this site other.

sophians
1/20/13

I am giving 4stars to this website because we can download free software from this arena.

jonc18
10/14/12

Great site I was leery at first. Howeve, after using it for the last 8 months, It allows you to upload virus free software. On this site you can get actually free versions of software that is no longer offered on company's website, where you are forced to get a "free trial" of some professional version when you press upload free version.

tracye1
Apprentice Reviewer
9/27/11

Excellent site!! Agian, like other reviewers I thought it was too good to be true.

My father pointed me at this site -- he runs a pc update and fix-it business! He recommended I remove an older program that cleans up the system (deleted cookies, tracking software, etc.) He not only recommended certain programs but highly recommend to get them through filehippo.

Free, dependable, and no registering!! 100% recommended!

ianm11
Veteran Reviewer
6/27/11

FileHippo.com is a fantastic source to get downloads from. All the programs on this site are 100% free and don't contain viruses, malicious software or spam. Don't even have to register! It even comes with a 'FileHippo Update Checker' which will check and inform you when they're updates available.

redj
7/21/10

EXCELLENT!!! I think I came to know about this website about three years ago. At first glance, I thought this was yet another fake and annoying site, trying to pour down virus into your PC. But after using it for a couple of times, I really started to love it. The special thing about this site is that it would be the first one to grab any updates released by any kind of software. And the other thing is that you don't need to go through the "Sign Up" and other crappy things. Its just beautiful. Even ESET NOD32 prompts you to provide your email address to their official site for just to download a trial version. But File Hippo doesn't. Just go through and download even the older versions of a software. Direct link with resume capabilities, just in case if you need it. Very useful for everyone. I strongly recommend this site for free softwares.

henryr
7/19/10

Everything on this site is free and it has some excellent programs and utilities such as ccleaner ( gets rid of temporary internet files, cookies, etc), AVG Antivirus, file compression and back up utilities, etc. The site is secure and it is free. I have used the site for over 6 years and never been disappointed.

Best Sites to Download Software Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber