US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

ericm10
New Reviewer
8/12/11

I have recently been looking into a lot of scholarships. Fastweb is a good way to do that. They show you ads, but that is how they stay free. They let you share or not share as much as you want. You can turn off announcements and emails, and they really do turn off if you do so. They are not a scam site and they give away information on avoiding scams. While I have not gotten a scholarship yet, I have gotten several good links through them for ones I have applied to and others that I could apply to. That means they do what they say they do. I just don't give them a 5 because the interface could be a little nice and it would be good if they had a way for you to mark the ones that you already applied to.

brianw
Apprentice Reviewer
3/28/09

need money - do you want to go back to school and do not have money, then try this website, there are scholarship out here for every one. there is also a pell grant that pays so to got to school. plus you receive up to 3500.00 back from uncle sam to go to college. plus you do not pay any back. wow school for free , get that degree now and get the best jobs out there.