US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

hectord2
12/11/13

A friend recommended this site. I am on my second order. They communicated with me that one of the jerseys was not available I gave them my request for replacement and they sent it out right away. So far so good. I am happy with them. Just check with them to make sure they have what you want and all will be good.

joec54
8/31/13

I've ordered from them twice and have been satisfied with both purchases. Thier inventory did seem limited but after a few emails I was able to get something I wanted. The second order I got my first choice. I'll be ordering from them again.

cornelh
10/7/11

My friend, told me about this website. I was told I wouldn't be disappointed. He was right. It has been an "Outstanding experience" everything I ordered I received. If they didn't have the jersey Everyjersey.com replaced it with another jersey of my choice. The quality of the jersey is good. I recommend this website to all of my friends and now they are buying jerseys too.

jacobl1
9/24/10

Ok this has to be the worst site ever, save your money and go to a better site. I was double charged and still have not recieved that money back and the 15 jeresys that I did order, i only got 9 of them. Still have not got a response back. The only way you can contact them is through email, if I would have known that I would have never of ordered from this site.

michaelf8
9/1/10

1ST it,s in China! If that is not enough, I ordered 3 different jersey,s. 1 EA OF Baseball/Basketball/ Football same size . The Basketball Jersey would not even go down around my Body, even though same size as other,s no problem. The web-site states 7 day,s REFUND OR 14 Days EXCHANGE. I have,nt gotten eiether. I,m still fighting with them to FIX problem. Customer SERVICE Non-Excisting!!!!!

edg6
8/29/10

Please, do yourself a favore and stay away from this company. Their products are very poor quality and their customer service is just as bad. Run! far far away.