US Government's NSF

6 Reviews for Everyjerseys.com

▼ Sort by: recent

hectord2
12/11/13

A friend recommended this site. I am on my second order. They communicated with me that one of the jerseys was not available I gave them my request for replacement and they sent it out right away. So far so good. I am happy with them. Just check with them to make sure they have what you want and all will be good.

joec54
8/31/13

I've ordered from them twice and have been satisfied with both purchases. Thier inventory did seem limited but after a few emails I was able to get something I wanted. The second order I got my first choice. I'll be ordering from them again.

cornelh
10/7/11

My friend, told me about this website. I was told I wouldn't be disappointed. He was right. It has been an "Outstanding experience" everything I ordered I received. If they didn't have the jersey Everyjersey.com replaced it with another jersey of my choice. The quality of the jersey is good. I recommend this website to all of my friends and now they are buying jerseys too.

jacobl1
9/24/10

Ok this has to be the worst site ever, save your money and go to a better site. I was double charged and still have not recieved that money back and the 15 jeresys that I did order, i only got 9 of them. Still have not got a response back. The only way you can contact them is through email, if I would have known that I would have never of ordered from this site.

michaelf8
9/1/10

1ST it,s in China! If that is not enough, I ordered 3 different jersey,s. 1 EA OF Baseball/Basketball/ Football same size . The Basketball Jersey would not even go down around my Body, even though same size as other,s no problem. The web-site states 7 day,s REFUND OR 14 Days EXCHANGE. I have,nt gotten eiether. I,m still fighting with them to FIX problem. Customer SERVICE Non-Excisting!!!!!

edg6
8/29/10

Please, do yourself a favore and stay away from this company. Their products are very poor quality and their customer service is just as bad. Run! far far away.

Best Online Jersey Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber