US Government's NSF

EDandMore reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

EDandMore has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "rogue" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

Have successfully ordered from them in the past...but their money rules have changed. All banking is off shore, and despite being assured through customer service emails that they're 99% sure we'd be turns out we are in the 1% who aren't! Our bank rejected the transfer, saying that they have been identified by the fraud team as corrupt and the bank refused to transfer funds into their account. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE FRAUDS! TAKE NOTE OF OTHER NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THIS WEBSITE. To Seyalis Corp...shame, shame, shame!

Been a customer for a long time. I always get my order; use to take 15 days or so. Now it takes, at the fastest, 30 days.

Let me give you a little more information. ED AND MORE is not a scam. If you place your order, wire them the money through a bank wire, and send them proof that you wired the money, they will send you legitimate medication. However, ED AND MORE is not a legitimate pharmacy. What they are doing is not legal in many countries. This is from their order page on February 2, 2015:

"Customs in these countries are currently blocking imports of medication. Until further notice, customers from these countries are welcome to purchase using a different shipping address, but we will not accept or ship any orders to these particular countries."

That being said, I just received a package from them yesterday. They sent me a USPS tracking number. I plugged the tracking number into the USPS homepage. It showed that the package arrived in Maryland shortly after my order. For almost a month, no new information was available. I assume that the packages go through customs and take a while to pass. After almost a month of waiting, the package moved quickly and was delivered to me (USPS tracking information resumed after the package left Maryland). This has happened with every package that I have ordered. It takes 2 weeks to one month to clear customs. Order while you can because I am guessing that this operation will eventually be blocked or shut down.

Personally, I suffer from extreme excessive daytime sleepiness. My physician gave me a prescription for Modafinil. The consultation was $150 and the Modafinil was $245 for 30 tablets. The medication helped a lot with my sleepiness....but I cannot afford $400 a month for 30 tablets. Thankfully, I can get them from ED and More for less than one dollar per tablet.

Edandmore was good once. They would ship on the same day they got the money. Now, it takes them up to 2 weeks only for processing the order. Furthermore they do not supply Sun Pharma products anymore. Spier Pharma is crap

This place is a total scam. Thank God it appears that my Credit Union does not appear to have processed the payment. They said the payment request came from Russia. When you call these crooks, they say that they do not take credit/debit cards. What a lie! They processed the information and then send it to their thugs in Russia for processing. Hopefully anyone who works for these thieves will die a painful death and rot in Hell!

I admit it was easier in the past doing business with edandmore. But, now I know how the system works. My bank sends the funds by wire and then confirms by e-mail to support at edandmore. They ship by reg mail which is great because I can track each shipment. My orders from start to receiving is approx. 10 days.

I had done business with these guys over the years and it was fine, but now you send the money to some bank in some country I've never heard of and they take it and say they never received the money when I've sent over extensive documentation from the bank that the money was sent and received by there bank. Total scam stay away!!!!

I have tried leaving messages twice today and now I'm getting nervous. I should have listened to my banker at CHASE. The wire transfer was big plus cost me $45.00.

Am starting to have numerous problems with this company. I have used them for awhile now and it always took about three to four weeks to receive my order, problem now is is that they say they can only do bank transfers now. I ordered medication about three weeks ago and they are saying they are still waiting for the transfer even though my banker said it should be received in the same day. My last order was also deficient by forty tablets and they have promised to ship with this new order. I feel I am getting the run around and am afraid I am not going to receive my order or my money. I don't understand what has happened as I have always received it in the past even though it took a long time to receive. Probably best not to use this company

They USED to be decent but now are finding new and creative ways to take your money without giving you product!

I placed an order with them on 6-11-2013. I then called them to confirm the order and address to send my payment. I was told by Ivy in customer service to send a money order certified and to call back with a confirmation number and that they'd send out the products immediately. I did so the same day.

After watching the order online for a week and noting that nothing had changed, I called them back. I next spoke to Gina who told me that they'd have to wait to get the payment in before they could ship and that she'd verify the next day and call me. I never heard from her. By this time the payment was certainly received by them but I waited another 3 days and called back. This time I spoke to Lovella who told me I'd have to wait until the money order was sent to their payment processing center and for it to be deposited and that she'd follow up and call me back. No, no phone call here either.

This continued for another week and a half. They finally claimed to have received the money order but said they couldn't deposit it because it wasn't addressed correctly! In fact, I took a photo of it and it was addressed exactly as they require on their website; to "Seyalis Corp". I recieved an email asking whether I wanted the money order returned or destroyed (seriously???) I responded to have it returned.

After again waiting days I finally called to see what was going on. They claimed they had to check with the payment center to see what happened and would let me know. Surprise, surprise! No phone call! I again had to call them and was told the same thing.

On 6-27 I finally recieved an email from Lynn who claimed that the money order was sent and that I should receive it by the middle of the next week. Nothing was received - or has been recived since!

I've called the company numerous times and constantly get the same run-around. They say they'll have to check with their payment center and get back to me. They don't and never do. My last coorespondence (email) with them was now a week ago when Lynn said she'd get back to me.

What do you think has happened? No, I still haven't received my money back - and they're STILL ASKING ME FOR MONEY TO PAY FOR THE ORDER!!!

Would YOU send them more money? Of course not, you're not that stupid, but then, EDANDMORE thinks (and hopes!) you are.

Oh, and I found a company online that not only was less expensive, I received my products in less than 2 weeks!!

Aftr I called them twice to make sure they aren't a scam, I finally decided to take the risk and send them my payment via money order.
I didn't want them to have all my info of my check. Too bad! Now they tell me they never recieved payment and I am responsible to deliver the money order ref. number. I am glad I have it because I will make sure the BBB will hear of there questionable business practice. I wouldn't be surprised if they only send half of their meds out, because most people loose or misplace the ref. number ... Now, I have to fight for my money while finding another company to send my meds.

I've ordered from them every 2-3 months for the past two years. The other person reviewing this site had unrealistic expectations in terms of delivery time. It always takes 2-3 weeks for the medicine to arrive which is normal for International Pharmacys. The quality of the product was very good.

My husband ordered medicine his insurance company wouldn't cover. The price seemed very reasonable for the amount of pills you receive and there was no shipping cost. The site shows many good reviews from people all over the world. He didn't receive the package for 3 weeks ( it came from India ),despite the many reviews that said it got to the U.S. in 8-9 days. They lied about when it was shipped (said it was sent out the next day but postal stamp showed it was mailed 5 days later ). Site claims meds are the generic equivalent of non generic U.S. meds. VERY UNTRUE! These meds are not equivalent. They may look similar but beware! You have no idea what's being put in your pills as they don't have anything like the USDA in India. Maybe some people had good luck with this company, but I don't think my husband will use them again.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EDandMore staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
A: NO! Don't do it! We have dealt with Seyalis Corp/ED and More in the past, and received the Modafinil after posting a cheque to Houston/Texas...but this company has changed. They now only take bank transfer as payment. After making 2 phone calls to verify that they were legitimate (and a lovely customer service manager called Bernadette rang us back), we decided to take the risk and order Modafinil again...only to have the fraud team from our credit union reject the bank transfer. They said they WILL NOT allow money to be deposited into Seyalis Corp bank accounts, as they have been identified and listed as a fraudulent and corrupt company. Their banking is now off shore (Republic of Seychelles), all customer service calls were made from Vanuatu. Total shonks! Don't waste your money. I'm so glad our bank had safety measures in place to protect us from scams like this.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the EDandMore staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?