US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

shawnm36
8/13/14

Can't sign up at site, site busted.

edilr
7/1/13

I purchased a pair of stacy Adams shoes and they send me a bad one something wrong with the sawing and i called them for an exchange they send me another bad one something wrong with the color (WTH) that's why i'm giving you 2 stars you even lucky for that.

sued9
8/27/12

The quality of the deals are going bad. I don't know what happened to this site, but I'm not able to find what I'm looking for lately.

joannen
Veteran Reviewer
7/29/11

Another GREAT place to find deal of the day items and coupon/promo codes for online retailers-will also email you with specific retailers deals or items you want when a deal becomes available. ONE OF THE BEST!!

debim
7/26/11

I visit this site once or twice a week. They have some awesome deals and coupons from many other sites. Many offers include free products or samples. Very cool.

moosem
10/7/09

I have saved so much ca$h on deals plus..and have found so many things I didnt even know existed. Its one of the first sites I surf to when I get on my computer. Oh did I mention that I found a deal on this very computer I writing this review on. I saved over $300!

anabelc
10/7/09

I'm totally rating this deals/coupon site compared to other ones I've used in the past and I can honestly say that this is the best by far! They have coupons and deals from the most popular stores out there...even some stores you wouldn't even THINK they'd have on there. haha! The chat forum is a little slow, but people are super nice and helpful. I also like how it's closely moderated so it keeps spam down to a minimum. I'm just looking for some darn coupons and deals MMMKAY!? My favorite thing about the site, hands down, is the way all the deals and coupons are organized and are easy to search for as well. They make sure to regularly update the frontpage with deals that are hot, popular, and that real users vote on. In reality the site is still kind of at like..hmmm... a Cool and three quarters, but it just continues to get improved and is superior to other deals sites out there so it gets a full on heart from me! =)