US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 445 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 545 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 91 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vl259
1/24/16

Something won was the wrong size, I asked to return. I did not have to wait long for a reply. The package is on it's way back. I had a problem and DealDash said done. Thankyou!

rhondaw21
1/24/16

Steve, your rep. was so patient, and worked through several options before the issue was resolved. Thanks, and a pat on the back for helping me. I hope that
I am lucky enough in the future, if needed, to have Steve help me again. I love
DealDash.

cherylb50
1/24/16

I appreciate the response and action taken when I received a damaged product from a bid that I won. They asked for pictures and put a plan of replacement into action. I appreciate their response and action on my behalf!

carminep6
1/23/16

I asked for a refund no problem

magnoliat
1/23/16

I was just checking the site and all of the sudden and without my authorization they charged me 80$! I'm waiting for a full refund.

mohameda54
1/22/16

It was very fast and great cumstomer service

muhammadk16

great

anthonyo15

Not easy to get started

marua
1/21/16

THIS SITE SUCKS with al you do to the public it could be your mom,

randallh16

What can I say ?

It's Awesome and that Is It !!

Randall V Hall
comadude.com

brucej29
1/21/16

I had accidentally created two different accounts with my same email address. They responded quickly to my problem and customer service guy Matt D figured it out and fixed everything even though the mistake was mine. I have great confidence now that DealDash is safe and have already received three of the items I won.

melissar59
1/20/16

I spent over 2,000 bids and the only thing I was able to win was small items such as $10 gift cards and 1 $100 bid pack. When you bid on something worth something be ready to spend well over 600 bids and you will probably still not win. I spent over 900 bids on one item and and of course after I run out the other person wins. When I thought I was going to win on a item, the site froze up as I was trying to add more bids to the bid buddy and when it started running again, someone won it. I notified the customer service and they made it seem like I was lying. I know it wasn't my browser because every other site worked fine and I've always used this browser with deal dash and it was good. I spent over 700 bids on an another item. It is a RIPOFF!!!!!!

stanr14
1/20/16

Did not see anything that I was interested in buying.

agustinr2
1/20/16

I was charged $78 dollars that i was not aware of for just viewing the site my name is Agustin Rodriguez and I would really like a full refund as I was not aware I would be charged that amount at all and I need the money back ASAP please contact me at 305 588 0624 or give me a refund please and thank u have a great day

qundrayg
1/20/16

My name is Qundray Gray I just made a mistake and purchase 600 bids for 13 cents a peice and I really need a refund it was a 100% mistake that was made on the app. So please refund my money into my account

tamarahm

They solve my problem, I received two items broken ,,,,,
One of my options was to receive a target gift card in place,,,,
Which I received in a timely fashion .

earlf7
1/18/16

Caution should be exercised when bidding for more expensive items. DealDash makes their money on these items because multiple bidders pay a considerable premium to post multiple bids at penny increments. If it looks like there are going to be a number of bidders before closed bidding ($5.00 bid), then it is best not to participate because you will lose all the money you paid for each penny bid. Buying on Amazon may be a better choice.

melissac85
1/18/16

I understand the business model of DealDash - they are fairly upfront about it, but....

I did spend several weeks watching and observing "winning strategies", but there are hoards of professional bidders on the site who win the vast majority of the auctions.

I have found many items purchased on DealDash being resold, which is against the terms and conditions, but it happens anyway.

The value / prices quoted for items are very inflated - you can buy many of the items for much less than stated.

They have several unique-to-Deal-Dash items - if you try to find them via internet search engines to research the value / price, you will find web pages which say the value is what Deal Dash is quoting, but I suspect the pages are put up by Deal Dash. Examples include the Schultz Massage Chairs and the designer furniture. The Massage Chair lists a value of $14,500 (!), but no one would ever PAY that for a brand/chair that can't be evaluated or purchased through any other outlet. The decorative items - clocks, etc - the quality is NOT GOOD. I actually won an auction for a clock, which arrived damaged. I contacted customer service who responded to me after EIGHT DAYS. I was asked me to send pictures. I did. Then I was sent an email with a return label and it all had to be in original packaging (save your boxes!!), then it had to be returned before a new clock would be shipped out. I finally got the clock and the face was installed slightly crooked and frankly it is cheaply made. This for a clock where the value was portrayed as $575! How about the Japanese knives for $1500?

Bids are always discounted now - one day 15 cents, the next day 14, the next 13 then 12 cents... a fairly repeatable pattern. Even with discounted bids, the wins are so infrequent that it just isn't worth my time or effort.

Summary: expensive "infotainment" where you *might* get something of value from time to time if the professional bidders slip up.

Update: yes deal dash will refund your PURCHASE PRICE if you are not happy with product... BUT they do NOT refund your bid costs!

sb145
1/17/16

Love the site just hope that a solution can be found about the jumpers, some sort of penalty, because the rest of us are being penalized. Other than that awesome site!

dannye17
1/17/16

got back with me very quickly

reya6

great and fast service!!

trentonp7
1/17/16

I just wanted to check the website out to see what it was about. I did not know that it would take 78 bucks out for some biddings. I would like to have my money fully refunded to me as soon as possible.

pattyr11
1/17/16

As a new member to DealDash, I wasn't certain as what I was doing and wanted to know how many bids I had used on this one item. Contacted Support and was told how many I had used. It was quick and pleasant from the person that responded.

reubenp8
1/13/16

good

johnnya22
1/12/16

I didn't purchase any bidding pack but yet the site took 78.00 out my account.How Do I get My Money Back.

nakomam
1/11/16

I want my $72 back asap! I joined site to see what it was about. Come to find out they took money off my card. I WILL BE REPORTING TO BBB!

mauricej5
1/10/16

Happy to get my back so easy

roberti11
1/10/16

I ask for and received a refund on my account.

randyw34
1/9/16

I signed up but read the the terms and decided not to bid but they took 70.oo out of my account how do I get my money back

claytonr12
1/8/16

eager to respond

barbaraj36
1/8/16

i had a question on an auction i won, so i did the live chat and the rep was fast and efficient. all companies should take lessons from deal dash

terryt42
1/7/16

I discovered I was charged for bids I did not purchase. Your customer handled this situation quickly. I am a new deal dash customer. And I am happy bthat this was handled.

garys108
1/5/16

Completed in a very timely manor

nancim4
1/4/16

The customer service is excellent. But this bidding thing should have a time limit in which to bid.

mattheww55
1/4/16

They don't Ship To Alaska or Hawaii Only the lower 48's

melaniec27
1/3/16

I used the chat box to get the shipping status on some of my orders, Mark at DealDash was courteous and professional and very human in replying to my questions and I am not an easy human to deal with sometimes. If I had more than 2 thumbs I would give them more than 2 thumbs up.

susiec10
1/2/16

Needed help and had no problem getting it. They were wonderful and everything is Great!! Thanks DealDash.

mikem318

great

lindas220
1/2/16

I spent over $300 on bids and finally *won* a $10 Walmart and burger king gift card. No auctions I was down to the second to last person??? and they got the bid??? I cannot afford this auction.

dixieh1
1/2/16

I made a comment about bidders running up the cost and not letting the clock run down. They informed me they are working on a solution to this problem. They seem to be on top of issues concerning stompers and bid jumpers

suel45
1/1/16

I recently signed up for DEALDASH but I did not purchase any bids or items but was charged $70 to my credit card. I hope that I will be refunded. Thank you.

christopherh61
1/1/16

This is definitely more like gambling than bidding in an auction. The house always wins and they're making a killing. Let me break it down for you. Bid's cost $0.60 each, and the bid for an item (lets say a $500 gift card and 250 bids) starts at $0.01. The item finally sells 6,620 bids later to one lucky individual for $66.20 plus $0.60 for each bid he\she placed. One individual wins, while all other participants lose. DealDash grosses $4,038.20 for the item ($66.20 for the sale price and $3,972 from the losers who bid and lost). Yeah you can get your bids back if you choose to pay the "buy it now" price of $650, but then all you've managed to do is spend another $150 in bids. That is of course if you have $650 to just drop on a whim. Not everyone was counting on having to do that or is capable for that matter. The real losers are the ones who were fooled into believing that they could win a $500 gift card for only $66.20 AND win their bids back in the process (Gambling). Poor fools believe they could win just like "rplace77" is advertised to have done on 12/6/2015 when he/she won the Walmart gift card and 250 bids for only $66.20. WOW what a deal right? Granted there is a trick to learning how to win, but the same goes for Black Jack and Poker. I had a feeling that this is the way DealDash worked, and I was right. I will be requesting my refund for the "trial period".

beulahl
12/31/15

I SAT HERE 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW BIDING AND AT THE LAST BIDS ON EACH NIGHT A POP UP COMES UP COVERS MY BID SPOT AND I CANT CLICK MY MOUSE TO BID AND POP UP GOES DOWN AND THERE IS A WINNER~~VERY DIS APPOINTED I SAT HERE FOR HOURS~~CUSTOMER SERVICE REFUNDED MY BIDS~~THANK YOU VERY MUCH

danh86
12/31/15

the online support has on several occasions has been immediate and proficient!

chasec9
12/31/15

It seems kind of fishy that 1 person wins over half of the dekdo hover boards and each time they get a good deal on them. Its always the same people bidding over and over. Just kind of hard to believe that they would have this many bids

jasonc112
12/30/15

I was treated very farely.

stevej103
12/30/15

Great deals, free shipping, challenging.

joannes39
12/30/15

When I mistakenly ordered on this site, they fixed it for me immediately! Incredibly quick and honest service!

royb48

Very professional.

aprils46
12/29/15

Went to Dealdash.com to join. 2nd page said I could purchase 100 bids for $60.00 - when an Apple IPad sold for over 55.75 dollars, it sounds good but if you had to bid more than 100 bids, you would have already spent $60.00, Dealdash.com made $3,345.00 for all the bids on the IPad. If you look at how much it costs to bid 60 Cents per bid. Plus you have to pay the cost of the item, the things they sell in high demand cost way over the prices they are worth. Just beware when considering bidding. When it gets down to the last 10 seconds on an item, every bidder adds 10 seconds on the clock. I saw an item have 10 seconds left for over 2 hours. BEWARE the real cost.

100 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Henry,

We proactively get audited by Ernst & Young, to provide proof that there are no fake bidders on our website. All the bids are placed by real customers. As far as the reviews go, these also come from real DealDash customers, and have not been paid for.

As always, I remain willing to answer any other question or doubt you may have.

Sincerely,

2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Trish!

You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids

For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work

DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance.

If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won.

Giving DealDash a try is risk free!

Best,

Adrian
Community Manager
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash