US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 443 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 544 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mauricej5
1/10/16

Happy to get my back so easy

roberti11
1/10/16

I ask for and received a refund on my account.

randyw34
1/9/16

I signed up but read the the terms and decided not to bid but they took 70.oo out of my account how do I get my money back

claytonr12
1/8/16

eager to respond

barbaraj36
1/8/16

i had a question on an auction i won, so i did the live chat and the rep was fast and efficient. all companies should take lessons from deal dash

terryt42
1/7/16

I discovered I was charged for bids I did not purchase. Your customer handled this situation quickly. I am a new deal dash customer. And I am happy bthat this was handled.

garys108
1/5/16

Completed in a very timely manor

nancim4
1/4/16

The customer service is excellent. But this bidding thing should have a time limit in which to bid.

mattheww55
1/4/16

They don't Ship To Alaska or Hawaii Only the lower 48's

melaniec27
1/3/16

I used the chat box to get the shipping status on some of my orders, Mark at DealDash was courteous and professional and very human in replying to my questions and I am not an easy human to deal with sometimes. If I had more than 2 thumbs I would give them more than 2 thumbs up.

susiec10
1/2/16

Needed help and had no problem getting it. They were wonderful and everything is Great!! Thanks DealDash.

mikem318

great

lindas220
1/2/16

I spent over $300 on bids and finally *won* a $10 Walmart and burger king gift card. No auctions I was down to the second to last person??? and they got the bid??? I cannot afford this auction.

dixieh1
1/2/16

I made a comment about bidders running up the cost and not letting the clock run down. They informed me they are working on a solution to this problem. They seem to be on top of issues concerning stompers and bid jumpers

suel45
1/1/16

I recently signed up for DEALDASH but I did not purchase any bids or items but was charged $70 to my credit card. I hope that I will be refunded. Thank you.

christopherh61
1/1/16

This is definitely more like gambling than bidding in an auction. The house always wins and they're making a killing. Let me break it down for you. Bid's cost $0.60 each, and the bid for an item (lets say a $500 gift card and 250 bids) starts at $0.01. The item finally sells 6,620 bids later to one lucky individual for $66.20 plus $0.60 for each bid he\she placed. One individual wins, while all other participants lose. DealDash grosses $4,038.20 for the item ($66.20 for the sale price and $3,972 from the losers who bid and lost). Yeah you can get your bids back if you choose to pay the "buy it now" price of $650, but then all you've managed to do is spend another $150 in bids. That is of course if you have $650 to just drop on a whim. Not everyone was counting on having to do that or is capable for that matter. The real losers are the ones who were fooled into believing that they could win a $500 gift card for only $66.20 AND win their bids back in the process (Gambling). Poor fools believe they could win just like "rplace77" is advertised to have done on 12/6/2015 when he/she won the Walmart gift card and 250 bids for only $66.20. WOW what a deal right? Granted there is a trick to learning how to win, but the same goes for Black Jack and Poker. I had a feeling that this is the way DealDash worked, and I was right. I will be requesting my refund for the "trial period".

beulahl
12/31/15

I SAT HERE 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW BIDING AND AT THE LAST BIDS ON EACH NIGHT A POP UP COMES UP COVERS MY BID SPOT AND I CANT CLICK MY MOUSE TO BID AND POP UP GOES DOWN AND THERE IS A WINNER~~VERY DIS APPOINTED I SAT HERE FOR HOURS~~CUSTOMER SERVICE REFUNDED MY BIDS~~THANK YOU VERY MUCH

danh86
12/31/15

the online support has on several occasions has been immediate and proficient!

chasec9
12/31/15

It seems kind of fishy that 1 person wins over half of the dekdo hover boards and each time they get a good deal on them. Its always the same people bidding over and over. Just kind of hard to believe that they would have this many bids

jasonc112
12/30/15

I was treated very farely.

stevej103
12/30/15

Great deals, free shipping, challenging.

joannes39
12/30/15

When I mistakenly ordered on this site, they fixed it for me immediately! Incredibly quick and honest service!

royb48

Very professional.

aprils46
12/29/15

Went to Dealdash.com to join. 2nd page said I could purchase 100 bids for $60.00 - when an Apple IPad sold for over 55.75 dollars, it sounds good but if you had to bid more than 100 bids, you would have already spent $60.00, Dealdash.com made $3,345.00 for all the bids on the IPad. If you look at how much it costs to bid 60 Cents per bid. Plus you have to pay the cost of the item, the things they sell in high demand cost way over the prices they are worth. Just beware when considering bidding. When it gets down to the last 10 seconds on an item, every bidder adds 10 seconds on the clock. I saw an item have 10 seconds left for over 2 hours. BEWARE the real cost.

tysonh6
12/27/15

I had a misunderstanding on DealDash and didn't know i was gonna get charged for registering so when i saw the e-mail of a transaction i contacted them and requested a refund the rep instantly told me a refund was being made out to me.

judyg25
12/25/15

Its very entertaining, addicting and fun. You just need to learn how it works.

ancam1
12/25/15

I am writing this review because my experience with Dealdash customer service especially Adrian, and Dealdash itself is extraordinary. I opened an account with Dealdash back in 2014 but never participated in any auction until December this year. In less than one month I won several auction. The total items value is a little over $12,000 and I spent a little over $1,000 to buy bids. I participated in many auctions, most of them I lost or gave up, this is the same in my opinion. But loosing auctions is as much important as winning auctions, because I have learned a lot from the auctions I lost. There were a few issues with shipping but Adrian was amazing with the response time and resolution. If you had a bad experience, don't give up. Try to learn from the auctions you lost and study, study, study.

jodis14
12/24/15

Andrew was great with helping me figure out why I was having so much trouble starting my bidding.

lesliet28
12/24/15

As a first time customer who has made MANY bids, when I experienced an issue, James promptly responded and took care of the issue. On top of that, he offered advice for future bids.

brookeh13
12/24/15

Awesome CS. Helpful and surprisingly easy!!!

chrism214
12/24/15

Love the customer service, design, and the way all the auctions are set up. Only problem I have is sometimes the bids last 11 seconds instead of 10, so you could win but someone gets an extra second to jump in.

suzanner10
12/23/15

I contacted customer service after not winning with my first bid pack. I received a full refund according to DealDash policy. They responded and resolved my request quickly. Plus, they offered suggestions based on my bidding history on how to improve my bidding outcome.

eduardom22
12/23/15

Was Great My Customer service Rep. Matthew was Swift with understanding my situation verified my transaction and helped me before I can finish asking how he can help me. I was Happy Very satisfied and encouraged to return when ready and wished me Happy Holidays after all was said and done.

walkera2
12/22/15

I'm so tired of pulling out of an auction that I've been in for over 100 bids only to have one of the only two players left pull out ONLY A COUPLE OF BIDS LATER and let the other one win. DD says they are nit team bidding but really that's 5 times in less than a week. Case in point auction http://www.dealdash.com/battle.php?auction_id=3539480 and auction http://www.dealdash.com/battle.php?auction_id=3539571 are just 2/5 examples. That's 100's of bids only to be won a couple of their bids because the other bidder "all of the sudden" got out.
They got 3 stars because their customer service is unbeatable. Always helpful and friendly.

Tip for consumers: So the reverse happened to me. 2 bidders pulled out at the same time and I won. Plus if you think someone is team bidding hit "live chat" and they will check. They checked an auction for me and the players were team bidding. Of coarse by then one of them had won but DD gave me back the bids I had used in that auction. It takes money and a lot of time to win an auction, the majority of the time. Team bidding is cheating!!! Hope they did not get the item they won in that auction!!!

tonyab8
12/21/15

A package had not been received and it was a gift for someone else, customer service re-ordered my item right away and helped me to make sure that the item will be there for Christmas!

teasem
12/19/15

Really appreciated and good

jasonm159
12/19/15

I made an account just to look around (hence the username) and was immediately charged $36 for 300 bids with out me accepting anything. I sent for a refund and nothing has happened.

ruthh32
12/18/15

I was so very pleased, that I received an answer right away.

garreth3
12/18/15

didn't expect to be charged for joining so was dissappointing

joew69
12/18/15

You have to be lucky to ever win something at a good price here. I was bidding with someone all night and people keep jumping in at the end. Little unfair that people can jump in after 5 or 6 hours should be some type of restriction on that. I looked on eBay and I can buy the object 80% less than they market it. I wanted a gift for mom but I got nothing but debt here. Thanks daledash for this, stay away, it's always the same people winning on here for great deals and makes you think theirs a lot of team play. Marry Xmas.

margareth54
12/17/15

I emailed for a refund and my request was answered and refunded within hours.

juanag1

excellent response

ashleyh67
12/17/15

It's pretty fun but cost so much for bid packages

donnal64
12/17/15

Rec;d a return label immediately and they are reissuing the product. Great service and they stand behind everything you win. Great site!

jacobw14
12/17/15

I just tried this site last week and on my first bid pack I won a 14 inch toshiba laptop and it was part of the weekend where you didn't have to pay the auction price so I paid a penny for the computer plus the 78 dollars for bids but still a great deal I was so excited until now it's been over a week since I won and purchased the computer and I got an email that day saying they would send me a email verification when the item has been shipped it still has not been shipped this site is a scam they tell you you will win let you win something charge you for it but never send you the item and on top of that they refuse to answer my calls don't be a sucker nobody accually wins other than the people getting rich from our stupidity I knew this was to good to be true

franr10
12/17/15

I am mostly asking questions and I have never had a problem DealDash is extremely quick and very helpful.

maryl186
12/16/15

I received free points because a purse was missing a key

pinkeyk

No problem !

marilyns32

very pleased with service

frannym
12/15/15

Handled very promptly !

97 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
davido9
A: Hi there Tom. We are sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your items. Are you able to send me an email with your user name? I'll look into this.

You can contact me personally by emailing adrian@dealdash.com

Adrian
Community Manager
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Beatriz,

I want to start this conversation by inviting you to read our Audit Conducted by Ernst & Young:

Fair & Honest is a symbolic capture of DealDash's core values, and these certainly start and end with our commitment to being humanistic.

I would love to show this to you,how can we help? Please let me know.

Adrian
Community Manager
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash