US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,845 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered.

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item.

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

carolynp6
7/27/14

Very pleased!

willac
7/27/14

I received a printer which did not have some qualities that I wanted. Deal Dash was quick to send return postage for the item.

derekd11
7/26/14

Quick response, and no aggravation whatsoever.

cp49

Fun, Fun Fun & Patients.

doriss7
7/26/14

You are great. Fast and efficent in replying.

wandab7
7/25/14

love this site

sabrinal5
7/24/14

I just love this site, they are usually quick about the shipping and have a great customer service, I only found one of them to be rather unfriendly.
However over the past week it seems like the Live Chat is non existent and answers to emails to support seem to take long to get answered ( I currently dont have any issues but my husband does and so far he has only put in 1 email about an issue and has not addressed the other one yet)
Are they all in Finland again? haha
I would just love to see the Live Chat on more often, aside from that Im in love with the site

jaimes16
7/24/14

I have tried multiple times to get my money back per their "No Questions Asked 100% Money Back Guarantee!
-Your entire first purchase back if you are not 100% satisfied!
-Win or Lose - no questions asked. Full refund will always be granted automatically.
-To get the refund, simply email refunds@dealdash.com within 90 days." to no avail as no one will respond so lets try this! I want my money back this is a biggest scam site ever! You cannot get in touch with a human! phone numbers are not in service!

bevm4

Great service

margarets32

Very satisfied!

harlandh
7/24/14

Deal Dash is fun, easy and the most honest online auction I've ever experienced. It saves me and my family a lot of money.

briank35
7/24/14

I actually ended up canceling my account but I was very satisfied with the service I did receive.

robertn42
7/23/14

I really never got to experience it, sorry

rudyr6

great

kayr104
7/22/14

Answered my question completely and was very nice.

mikef57
7/22/14

I am new to DD, I just wanted to buy my son a laptop for hus birthday which is July 23rd, which his broke! He has to have a laptop due to being homeschooling! I used the bid buddy, which said was the best way to win an auction, but after using 674 bids, with th BB, I LOST, I couldn't believe it I was crushed by it!

johnv36
7/21/14

excellent

jameso21
7/21/14

Received the information that I requested and it will help me in deciding what to do next. The information was very helpful.

richards101
7/20/14

Well, I had hard time first time I get there but more with the time I begin used to it! It is real, it fast!

meijiw
7/19/14

I love the site they are great

jeannes1

Wonderful customer support!!

petea14

excellent response time!

chrisk74
7/19/14

Recently I have experienced technical errors in the site. I bid on a keurig and a 600 bid auction yes both and at 4-3 seconds I attempted to place a bid and the site would not take these bids it simply did not no messages either I was very disappointed and lost several bids because of this I would be happy to tell about your great customer service for helping with this issue thank you and I would be happy to increase your rating it's just I'm tight on money and can't afford preventable errors like this-ik this ismost likely a problem on my end now reading your terms and conditions so just any support would help also I accidentally purchased a bid pack if that could be refunded if appreciate it thanks deal dash- that was my issue and they were quick to fix it highly appreciate thanks Dave

gypsym

great

misaelo
7/18/14

The site is cool just the bids are to pricey and winning an auction is very hard. I started out with 220 bids and so far won a $10 dunkin donuts gift card and a $15 amazon gift card and now Im down to 10 bids. Other than that its a good site.

leonardb20
7/16/14

Good ending.

shellyw10
7/14/14

My experience was excellent and the free shipping was awesome. I was very satisfied!!! Much better than e-bay!!

garulled
7/14/14

We'll I didn't really understand the rules they helped me fix what I screwed up on it was really my fault but they help me anyway I think it was completely fantastic and the got a clear warning what not to do here lol they were great

mikek71
7/13/14

Quick response. Thanks

h-virginiab
7/13/14

I stupidly made a rookie mistake and the Deal Dash team was very helpful in fixing my it to my satisfaction. They practice very fair and just customer service to even dummies like me. ;o) Thanks Deal Dash!

carolynd9

It was good so far.

elizabethc50
7/12/14

GREAT SCV, FAST RESPONSE, AGENT WAS KNOWLEDGABLE,PROBLEM SOLVED AS QUICKLY AS IT HAPPENED

rickj18
7/12/14

Live in Canada didn't realize was U.S only asked for refund. Immediately got refund no hassle, good customer service. Thanks and come to Canada some day

barbarah40
7/11/14

Jessica was very polite..

sc1501

nathanielb22

Great, completely satisfied.

jareds12
7/10/14

Was not satisfied with my Deal Dash experience. Customer service refunded me for my bid pack. No hassle.

danielc65
7/10/14

always fun, what you see is really what you get no surprise cut-offs like another site. the real "deal"

khinel
7/9/14

great experience

donnaa17
7/7/14

A fare and biding sight that is not just trying to take your money.

eileena2
7/7/14

The answer I received to my question was prompt and courteous. Good going, Deal Dash!

vernonv3

thanks

allenh20
7/7/14

i received my refund same day as requested

ruthh18
7/6/14

I really don't like this I feel that they are a joke. and as for BOT's I think that going on there. Using up bids, it pointless I want a refund if that is even possible. I guess Ill try to get through to customer service again but I'm sure I wan't get an answer. but we will see. Dont play its a joke.....

jodier8
7/6/14

I have had nothing but a positive experience at DealDash online auction site. Whenever I have had a question or concern it has been handled in a timely manner by a represenative who was plesant and allways willing to help. I have tried other online auction sites but since finding and trying DealDash I will not be using any other site. DealDash has the only true penny auction site where the price goes up by one cent and its only 1 bid each time you place a bid and, their bid packs are extremely affordable on any budget.

philph
7/6/14

First let me just say I have been a member on deal dash for about six months and have won several auctions of top quality merchandise, never encountering any problems, and would have given them a 5 star rating until yesterday. We will find out how trustworthy deal dash is by how they chose to handle what I would consider to be a very serious event that happened to me during one of there auctions. They are supposedly looking in to what happened, so I will wait to see how they rectify the situation and will be glad to come back and adjust my rating, up or down. At that time I will be glad to share what happened to me with all the consumers who count on this site to help them find trustworthy online businesses. Philip H.

tanah
7/6/14

I missed my Buy It Now by an hour or so and would have forfeited over 300 bids. I emailed immediately, and DealDash support immediately put the auction back up in my dashboard so I could purchase the produce and receive my bids back.

rickb38
7/5/14

I found deal dash to be the best place to find
Exalnent deals on every thing one would need
To fill a home.

jeremyp10
7/5/14

Speedy customer service. Response within 5 minutes.

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber