US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 422 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 521 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 88 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tomw88
10/16/15

You did not have enough time to use your service at this time definitely will give it a go in a few months when I slow down a little Thank you for your understanding

fredt20
10/15/15

I was very please with the service that I given

rhondaj10
10/15/15

I had set up my bid buddy on a product. I then had computer issues and had to put it in the shop. When I got my computer back a month later, I realized that I had won that bid. The issue with that is that you have 2 weeks to p a y after you bid. I sent a request to customer support and they allowed me to pay for my win and receive my product. Phillipe was very helpful. I will continue to deal dash.

denices3
10/12/15

I'm very pleased with your customer service..

kellyn17
10/12/15

I'm very pleased with the time it took to responds to my concerns. It help me to believe that this company do care about customer concerns.

nazirc
10/11/15

the person helped with all my needs great service

debram27
10/11/15

THE SUPPORT TEAM WAS VERY QUICK TO RESPOND AND ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS COMPLETELY

dianat17
10/10/15

The Deal Dash Support team never disappoint.

barbaraw64
10/9/15

I was not happy with any Of it

luisb31
10/9/15

Not really no expereince simple just medical (Cancer)

pamelah25
10/8/15

.I was having an extreme time trying to win auctions, and my anziety was just too high, which with a broken back from my waist down, waiting to see yet another neurosurgeon...made my pain very bad. I wrote to Deal Dash for a refund. I received a reply almost immediately saying they would give me my refund, and if I wanted to try again with the bids I still had to go ahead. This is unusual, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!! I feel so good about this company I will try again to learn the game. I worked for a large bank servicing credit cards,for 16 years and I KNOW what good customer service is.I am so impressed!!!

non120
10/8/15

My concern was addressed quickly and effectively.

tracyc62
10/5/15

"The live chat" person was very helpful w/ all my questions & concerns. Plus, I got a few tips included!!

mindyr6
10/4/15

Back then you could win good items in minutes. Now you have to decide whether you want the item or not because of the price of the item you would have to pay for if you don't win. This is not the honest auction because people are anxious to pound you like crazy and I have seen where they can run people off and win the items cheap and it's wrong. I know I have been there and done it. So you can join deal dash if you want to but be prepared to pay for the items that you want.

maritesr
10/4/15

customer Service staff is very helpful and kind

thomass113
10/4/15

Your people are simply the best thank you!

matthewp35
10/3/15

I like DealDash partially because it is challenging. I would warn everyone to be cautious of their bids, and consider whether they are truly receiving a deal. There are professional users who know how to play the game, and will outbid you until the cows come home (and then some). Add the cost of bids and consider auctions lost- is it really less than shopping around and being patient for a deal somewhere else? Remember when you lose auctions, your bids pay for the winner's item (which is how the "deal" is possible)..

garyl53
9/30/15

Had lots of fun with Labor Day bidding. Didn't win big, so I requested refund of initial bids. They quickly responded and refunded the $39, no questions. Deal Dash's money back guarantee is real.

johnsonj9
9/30/15

I have always had a lot of nice winnings from dealdash including:

where I spend like around $60.

But, the reason I am writing this is a recent customer care experience.

I placed a bid buddy which went above the actual price of the item .
When I communicated this to them, they refunded my bids without making me run through the hoopla (though with a warning, which I think is fair, that next time I should be careful when setting up the bidbuddy.

clairea8
9/29/15

I tried this and have made bids, seems to be no time limits or end in sight so the bids keep going on and on and on. Just don't see how one can get anything. Possibly I don't understand it, but seems to me the auctions could go on for hours and hours.

darhondaj
9/29/15

deal dash has the best customer service no hassles a very good site to be on

billn25

Just did.

charlotteb30
9/28/15

I miss understood something and they helped me.

michaelr153
9/28/15

Very easy and convenient, was surprised at the response to my inquiry

doreenb8
9/27/15

My issue was taken care of immediately. I was quite satisfied.

cjw6
9/27/15

WAS A FIRST TIME BIDDER. DIDN'T REALLY LIKE HOW SOME WERE BIDDING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING GREAT DEALS BUT I HAD TO GET OUT. REFUNDS ARE ALWAYS 100% WHICH WAS STATED. NOT SAYING ANYTHING BAD BUT HOPEFULLY I WELL RETURN AS A FUTURE BIDDER !!!!

lucyk15
9/27/15

Graham was very knowledgeable with the service offered in this site. A good listener and was very fast in response and checking my account. My best customer service ever.

duanes13
9/27/15

I have been bidding since 2012. I have been treated more than fairly. And I have won more auctions than I can count. If you bid smart you can win and save a lot of money. (bid buddy)

seanh47

Great

jeffs113
9/25/15

I am skeptical of anything that sounds to good to be true,so accordingly I had
thought of numerous ways DealDash might not be legitimate and asked them
numerous "gotcha" questions. They passed my litmus test with prompt and
relevant (no BS) responses.

I will be signing up as soon as I need an item they might auction.

sharont32
9/25/15

Received refund within a few days for unused bids. Am very pleased with prompt response time!!

binghamg
9/24/15

I received and very timely and clear reply to my question about how it works. I was given an example that cleared up my understanding.

teresah26
9/24/15

Web site froze on 2 seconds and didn't accept my bid. By the time it did, they had awarded the prize to the other person bidding. It happened on Sunday night also, but I contributed it to a flood of people using the site; But, today I realized there was a technical problem with the website and it was freezing up randomly and then unfreezing and you didn't know where you were. I hope you get this problem filtered soon. It really taints the game.

lenep2
9/24/15

I love Deal Dash which i found to be a really honest site.
I have won item for a small cost many times

carlaw12
9/24/15

I had a problem with the bidding process and used my bids wrong I didn't understand the way you can bid. I contact customer service and within hours on a Sunday, they solve my issue and helped me with links to learn, and make my experience bidding an enjoyable time for me. Again, thank you.

maryj115
9/22/15

I hasn't had an experience yet

seanr39

Fast and friendly

stephanc2
9/22/15

My grandkids are band from playing with my phone. I have enjoyed bidding and intend to again when I have time

olgab15
9/22/15

Deal dash really is a great site.,I think one of the best online sites out there.

liemv
9/20/15

It was fast, nice, and fun when live chat with Adrian.

spencerj4

very helpful

frankf30
9/20/15

My 1st round of bids and not accustomed on how to pay with multiple bids left me a little confused on how to pay for merchandise. Overall,it was a great inexpensive game to play!!

nickr57
9/18/15

Prompt and efficient service. Thank you.
Nickreid56

fernandar1
9/18/15

My 10 year old daughter very good at computer got to buy something online not sure what exactly in this site i just saw the charge in my card thanks for the great costumer service they submitted the refund

micheleb38
9/18/15

I erringly thought I was getting a free trial only to find out that I had actually bought a bid package! I do not have internet service at my home at this time and didn't think I could adequately use the service, so I requested a refund. Within LESS than 24 hours I received a response from a rep and refund was in process, and was even told I could use the bids I had left without interfering with the refund request!!! What a wonderful opportunity and with absolutely NO HASSLE whatsoever!! I will definitely become a member once I have internet at my home, and will recommend this company to all I talk to, and that's a lot!!!

jamess296
9/17/15

my experience with deal dash has always been excellent, with any problems or any questions I have.
thank you very much!

kellid4
9/17/15

I emailed them for a refund on a bid pack I did not mean to purchase and it was taken care of right away! Ty!

alfreds18
9/17/15

Deal Dash is good at giving customers their money back.

suzanneb23
9/16/15

Thanks. Don't have Facebook.

janels
9/16/15

Very quick response time and feedback

79 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
23 hours ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
walkera2
A: You get your bids back when you purchase the item you were bidding on. If you don't win the auction then you can buy the item you were bidding on and get all the bids you used on that auction back. I've only done it a few times, mostly auction I bid where the item is less than 100 dollars. When I bought to item I did get all my bids back I used in that auction
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash