US Government's NSF

150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 294 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 411 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

trscieb
11/20/14

Fsst and accurate to your needs.

jeffw44
11/12/14

If you do not win what you are bidding on you can buy it and there are no shipping charges. It does take some money to win the bigger items but if you have the time and place your bids at the right time you can save money.

debrar9
11/8/14

It took a couple of days to get our response, but hopefully we have all info to return our damaged item to store and get a replacement. DD was very efficient with the info sent to me to take care of this situations. Thanks.

toml63

tracym44

Great.

bezod
11/7/14

My experience was fantastic with DealDash.

ericl49
11/7/14

Jessica was just super in helping me. very plesant

jolynna
11/6/14

While checking out the website for DealDash, I inadvertently ended up making a purchase on my credit card. I really didn't know what I was doing and emailed their service department to request a refund. Within 2-3 days I received a positive response to my request and the refund. Thanks for your prompt service.

jimg36
11/5/14

Customer service is top-notch.

jorgev10

Realmente excelente

williamf39
11/5/14

A Little confusing for computer illiterate people / I understand a little more and may try again when I have time for their products.

antonioa17
11/5/14

my friend turned me on to deal dash.com at first I thought it was a joke until his TV came in through the mail.so they made me a believer this is no scam I'm a real new customers to this and it was about to get started look forward to more reviews for me thanks Antonio

alandab
11/4/14

Andrew was excellent, patient, and knowledgeable about how the site works.

kathyk21
11/4/14

You can not ask for any better service than I received from DealDash. The response was quick and friendly and the matter resolved quickly.

tedc19
11/3/14

I've never before received such prompt and courteous service.

randyn4
11/2/14

I joined Deal Dash a month ago and to this point I'm very skeptical of the bidding process. I've been following an auction for a gift card valued at $500 and at the time of this review the price is at $190.05 of bidding and the auction is still going. That makes 19,005 1 cent bids that have been placed. Now if those bids were at the price I payed for mine $.15 (they say their bids are $.60 each to purchase but have been on sale since I joined a month ago and have ranged from $.14-$.17 sooooo...?) $.15 X 19,005 bids = $2850.75 worth of bids for a $500 gift card to a big box store. At least one of the bidders has been automatically bidding since the beginning of this particular auction and has placed over 4000 bids and is still bidding. $.15 X 4000 = $600 for $500 gift card? I know you can win bid block auction but those are the same way. Users bidding almost the same amount of bids that are up for auction. They also have an automatic "bid buddy" which I think is ridiculous. You should be present during the auction and not be able to have a Deal Dash robot bid for you. Most of the auctions are this way. You will have a bunch of different bidders in the very beginning and then eventually 4-5 bidders that will bid the rest of the way and they will make thousands of bids until all but one runs out of bids. So with that said, be very careful to read all reviews and rules before you sign up and buy bids. You will have to literally spend hundreds of dollars to win items of the same dollar value. Hope this helps.

carlose8
11/2/14

Its a good website, it would've been better. If instead of the system doing its routine "checking," new beginners would actually have a chance of winning items. Just have it count down to zero and done. Instead of new beginners waiting there bids on items and don't win anything at the end but the customer support are incredibly helpful thanks to everyone. From customer service who have helped me. Mimi and kaylee..

johnm366
11/1/14

Perfect..

joanm28
10/31/14

Deal Dash was professional and honest

michaelm218

very good so far,:]

cookiev
10/30/14

Their website honors their policy, I got a fast refund at my request,

ronw39
10/30/14

I WAS A LITTLE PREMATURE IN MY DECISION TO JOIN YOUR TEAM YOU WERE A LITTLE LATE GETTING BACK WITH ME ,BUT I THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD ORGANIZATION AND WILL BE BACK----RON

donnae9
10/30/14

I contacted Deal Dash customer service because I got a electric fireplace with heat that said it came with heat or you can run the lights with no heat. When I received the fireplace, I read the instructions and it said to turn the lights on by turning the heat on low. When I did that we could feel the heat and with living in Florida we didn't need heat. So I contacted customer service Kaylee and she arranged for me to send the fireplace back and she is giving me my full refund. Deal Dash is #1 in customer service in my opinion...

marys147
10/30/14

Very quick response to my question.

ericaj5
10/30/14

Was given a full refund with no hassle

sallyr14

Good and quick response.

peggyj2
10/29/14

I feel totally cheated. On the commercial on TV they never tell you you have to buy bids, I spent around $400 and only won half that. I won gift cards, it would have been cheaper to buy them, I kept buying bids and even spent lots of bids to buy more bids only to lose them all. I would rather go on Ebay at least you dont have to pay if you dont win!

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to buy and lose a lot of bids.

jeffreym39

even

though I didnt bid my experience was excellent

elaineo5
10/28/14

The deal dash team responds very quickly to questions. I am extremely pleased.

jerryp19
10/28/14

My issue was resolved promptly and to my satisfaction.

wayneg13
10/27/14

I did not realize that money came out of my account before you purchased. I asked for a refund and it was returned with in a few hours. true to your 100%. thank you I will return to do business.

saharishr
10/27/14

it,s very helpful and give me alot things which i cannot even think i realy enjoy this dealdash is a very good helper

Tip for consumers: please try this it,s very good

tonyg35

Quick

dickm15
10/26/14

I would rate higher, but I received 2 Keurig coffee machines. That was probably Wallmart fault. Dealdash responded quickly with instructions and a printable return shipping label.

christineg21
10/26/14

I have had some really good wins on DealDash! I love the deals that I have gotten. The site is getting a little busy and I do think that more auctions could be put on at times.

barbarac35
10/25/14

Being a newcomer to DealDash, I had a lot to learn. Jessica was extremely helpful, very pleasant. She explained several things in detail including the Bid Buddy system. Excellent customer service.

bryonb14
10/25/14

Their customer service is awesome, they are always there to help out with what ever problem i might have.

melaniel8
10/25/14

I really like this site. It is easy to get carried away, though, if you don't have the money to spend. I have won some very awesome and expensive items I would have never been able to afford. It is a gamble though. Their customer service is exceptional and are always prompt when resolving issues.

edwidgea
10/25/14

Deal Dash is a trusted and truthful site. I had used it and I'm gonna keep using it. They have everything with reasonable price, and there statements are true.

brandip3
10/25/14

The bidding is a little different and difficult to understand.

melissap21

Excellent service

rondaa
10/25/14

I just recently joined Dealdash on advice from a co-worker. I have managed to fill my entire Christmas Shopping List with some major deals and saved me hundreds of dollars. I won items I normally would not have been able to buy shopping locally.

Tip for consumers: Stock up on bids and be ready for the deals when they pop up!

pamm18
10/25/14

I've enjoyed Deal Dash and have won many times. And what I don't win, I purchase. . Bids never have to be wasted. I only bid on items that I want so if I don't win the auction I can purchase the item and get all my bids back. That way I can continue using bids to bid on something else.

keithk22

great exp

cindyf13
10/24/14

Have been playing deal dash for about a month now and it is fun and exciting especially when you win! It would be nice if there could be a limit on how many auctions a person could bid on at the same. Big bid winners seem to keep bidding on all the bid paks making it really hard to compete to win one of them. Just a thought :)

coreyj8
10/24/14

Hard to win the good stuff, you will spend hundreds of dollars and if you lose your out of money. You can win the cheap crap sometimes, but I end up buying it back to get my bids back. I quit for now, and even bidding in the middle of the night don't help.

samp203
10/24/14

For me, the best way to enjoy the use of DealDash is to bid only on items you are willing to buy at full price so that you can go ahead and buy the item and get your bids back if the bidding goes too high. Gift cards to stores and restaurants where I frequently do business are particularly good objects for me to bid on. Occasionally the auction sale price will be low and I win. Most often I don't win but because I get back my bids and get a gift card that I will use I feel like I have not lost anything. Bidding is fun!

Tip for consumers: Have fun!

susant32
10/24/14

The best penny auction site! Never any delivery issues or problems with the site going down. Great bid promo sales, too!

Tip for consumers: Observe for awhile before jumping in feet first. You won't win by rapidly bidding over every other bidder!

vickiel3
10/24/14

Customer service is first rate,
I have won or bought over 100 items and only 2 problems both fixed within 24 hours.

Tip for consumers: Bid on what you want and then you can always buy it and get your bids back