US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DealDash reviews

1501 Broadway, (12th floor)
Manhattan, NY 10036
support@dealdash.com
1st Review:
kimt2

1,177 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/19/14

I have never had a issue. All experiences have been positive and timely

3/19/14

I have had nothing less than excellent experiences on every event that I have participated in. GREAT JOB DD!!!

3/19/14

Deal Dash has always provided a great service and excellent shipping times. I enjoy getting on the site and winning great deals.

3/19/14

No errors. Very good products with supreme staff and support.

3/19/14

Great service, just wish I could win more...

3/19/14

I've got fantastic deals on DealDash.com -- and it's so much fun! I can't wait to check in and see what's hot.

3/19/14

I wish you could win more

3/19/14

As always , I have had no problems with Deal Dash . Everything works very quickly, my purchases go through quickly. I would recommend Deal Dash to everyone. I would give Deal Dash 5 stars.

3/19/14

I loved it from the start, but after that it seemed like I was wasteing my money to buy the bids. I tried so hard to win a big deep frying, and a few other things but didn't get to. Know I have to wait until I get some extra money to bid again, I am on a fixed income, and I have to make every penny count.

3/19/14

excellent customer service. We need more merchandise.

3/19/14

I always enjoy bidding, but not having much luck.

It's been fun

3/19/14

Deal dash is a great web site, but if you are like me i put things away for birthdays and special holidays and give a lot to charity imagine my dismay when i gave my grandson a remote jeep for his birthday and it had two little metal pieces missing in the battery department and it would not work i had to end up going out and buy him another one from the store. when i contacted deal dash they gave me bids but made a big deal about how long i had the item see i assume everything is new and not defective, so now have to take everything out of boxes to make sure they work and try to pack them back in. not real fun to do but all you have to do is get burned or imbarrased one time and it changes things. so check all items.

3/19/14

Wish I could get more bids . So far I have no bad things to say about this site.

3/19/14

Overall it's been good experience. Like that you get rewarded and shipping is super fast.

3/19/14

Mimi was very helpful but so have all your people. Like I said I have been on other sights and I will not go back after being on Deal Dash.

3/19/14

Have a lot of fun on your site, love to bid on the things my family needs

3/19/14

Great site, I have been on these since the day one of the first site like this in the US and they were all good for a while then so many of then became crooked with bits etc so I stopped for a couple years. Discovered I had 3 free bids on this site and won immediately. Shipping was fast and free and have won a few smaller items since with spending very little money. Definately would recommend to others I don't trust any other site.

3/19/14

I have loved every minute of it.....all items I have recvd have been wonderful....will use this site often

3/19/14

The products have been great, as well as, customer service.

3/19/14

It was o.k Didn't win much other than a couple of gift cards. Spent alot of money on bids. But didn't win anything big. When deal dash found out they gave me 200 free bids. I ended up winning a roku. I thought that was very nice of them.

3/19/14

I have had a great experience on DealDash!!!
Probably the best customer service I have ever had in my 65 years.
Keep it up!!!

Perfect!

3/19/14

Once my bids run out, I will not buy more. I feel some of the items are ran up by staff. Funny how I won my first experiences, but then things get blown out. Don't know who is worse, you are Bidzid

3/18/14

Great buy, fun to do and you made it easy.

3/18/14

Frustrated at all the money I have lost. I love to play but I also like to win. I haven't won a bid since December 2012. I have bid all hours of the day and night with no luck. Makes one wonder what is going on. I think I won 10 auctions in 2012 and nothing in 2013 and thus far in 2014. All I can say is bummer. Think I need to take a break.

MARCH 17, 2014 Update: I have received several communications from Deal Dash reps. Since posting my previous comments. They have been very helpful and generous in helping me to better understand the bidding process on their site. I look forward to using their advice and hopefully winning future bids.
Thanks. JESSICA, Deal Dash Rep. For your help.
Kindest Regards,
NaNa9

3/18/14

the employees are always very very helpful. of all the auction sites i'm always on dealdash! unfortunately i don't win very often but i'm totally addicted!

No problems.

Not winning anymore.

Too many over bidders

Not Deal Dash's fault. You are awesome compared to all other sites

3/18/14

Very helpful, took time to answer my question. Thank you.

3/18/14

fun and entertaining great products

3/18/14

I've only won one auction but received quick service and a great price on the item I purchased.

3/17/14

Found it to be excellent

3/17/14

Easy to get sucked in and overspend trying to win. But I've gotten lots of items at great prices. I tell everyone but I do warm them to be careful.

3/17/14

So incredibly easy and super fun.

3/17/14

Great site with great deals. The first auction site with integrity and fairness for the bidders. Items ship quickly and for free. I highly recommend.

excellent time

3/17/14

Great fun and excitement. Just only bid on things you want. If you don't get them, you can BIN and get all your bids back to use again.

3/17/14

I have enjoyed bidding on Deal Dash, but I have gotten myself in a hard spot a couple of times where I put in my bids too early, I guess, so when it got to the point that what I had bid + cost of bids= the value of the item, I would need to stop yet people who hopped on later kept the auction going. So, I had to step out, and either purchase the item or loose my bids. Those are the times I wonder if it is worth the times I win…if I end up taking these hard hits every now and again. But it is a fun site and I have won some great things and even got a couple of those penny items.

3/17/14

I get some great deals, plus i have fun with the auctions.

3/17/14

sometimes good some not so good, main complaint is DD does not require people to put the state where they our from. Second people overbid on bid packages, good for DD, not for other players, limits need to be set.

3/17/14

Experience has been positive! Deal dash delivers what they promise

3/17/14

I followed your hints but as of yet, have not won anything. Taking a break. Will try later.

3/17/14

I feel sometimes I get things cheap but I seem to spend lots of money on bids that seem to go to waste when I bid on the bids I think I once got 300 bids

3/17/14

Great site! I've saved a bundle on Christmas and birthdays!

3/17/14

love to dealdash. having fun

3/17/14

I won a $25.00 Home Goods gift card for $3.20. Love DealDash.

3/17/14

When I first started, I won several auctions. For the past month all I do is purchase bids which then go down the drain without any win. Maybe the competition is smarter or maybe just lucky and I am not. At some point it is like anything else, what is my return on investment. Right now it is very,very poor.

3/17/14

Feeling frustrated because I do not have a lot of money to spend on bids then also pay for the auction price. Try to watch it till it gets down to the final few, but it doesn't work out. I have spent more $ than I have saved. Not sure it has been worth it.

3/17/14

At first I enjoyed playing DealDash, I got nice items for a cheaper price than I could buy in the store. Even thou they do not ship to Alaska I used my son's address and would get the items when I went home. Got a lot of Christmas presents. The other problem is the longer you play the more bids you have to buy to win your item and the less free bids you get when you reach a higher level. I placed a bid on Friday for an Apple MacBook Lite and bid until Sunday spending $1165.00 on bids when it only cost $1139.00 and still did not win. It is fun at first but not later on. Just be careful.

About DealDash