US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 364 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 85 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 459 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

emmac43
3/1/15

Had a technical issue on the site. The response and resolution was quick and accurate. Thank you!

thomasm91
3/1/15

I contacted support and they responded with in 24 hours with all my questions answered

tammiel1
3/1/15

The experience that I received from dealdash was an excellent response time and very appreciated.

ritaw9
2/28/15

there was a discrepancy with Pay Pal.Anyhow; I ended up purchasing two bid packs but only receiving only one set of bids. After clearing the bank I wrote one e-mail to DealDash and everything was corrected. Excellent response time wise by the DealDash team. .

sharons57
2/27/15

did not win anything but, had a good time on deal dash.

donnac52

Fantastic

monag3
2/27/15

I love deal dash. They are an honest bidding site. It has just gotten very large and hard to win items. But, there is also the option to buy the item and get your bids back......and the buy price is usually pretty reasonable.

Tip for consumers: Check furniture items closely. I have gotten quite a few damaged items.

daleay

Ausume. ..customer service...
thank you again. ..

fredrickb25
2/26/15

It took to trys but hit the nail on the head, Thank You

paulr105
2/26/15

My experience with dealdash is has been a pleasant one. If i can use it so can you. I am illiterat when it comesbtonusing computers. So like i said its easy to do and glad to be a part of it. I cant afford it all the time but win way more then i have pug into it.

davidlw

have yet 2 start any bidding

jefff33
2/24/15

It was a little different than I thought,
and of course I didn't learn, until
after I bought my bids
I may come back later?

janieo1
2/24/15

I am new to your site, and somehow made a big error when I applied for what I thought would cost $30. When I explained my error, very quickly the problem was resolved. Thank you for such great service. Janie

sherculesf

sandeepa
2/23/15

I found DealDash to be entertaining, diversified and they have always had superior customer service!! If you have an issue, comment, complaint or question, they are always there to listen and be quick to respond.
As newbie I took advice from Deal Dash reviews and I made it a point to observe a few auctions and learn what it’s all about before participatig into multiple auctions .I see that most seasoned bidders are going to sit back and watch you spend 10 times more bids than they do and when you are “done”, they will jump in and claim the booty.. . Keep a watch and stop wasting bids and others bids. The Bid Buddy tool places our bid at the final second of the auction and will help conserve the bids. DealDash says the majority of auctions are won with the help of the BidBuddy .One of DealDash strategies to watch t how many different bidders are actively pursuing whatever item you are bidding on at the time. Usually it never fails that there are 4,6, or even 8 different bidders in an auction, yet someone chooses to bid soon after each bid placed. I wonder if they know they can’t outbid the Bid Buddy? Bid stompers exhaust their bids fast and fade at the crucial juncture . Secondly ,BidBbuddy helps to claim free bids when we reach prescribed time limit as highest bidder.
I enjoy shopping on DealDash and many times will often see variety of household products available. These products can be anything from like Dawn Platinum Power Clean Refreshing Dishwashing Liquid to heavy furnitureitems like Home Styles Arts & Crafts 5PC Dining sets or storage items or gift cards of some popular outlets..
Deal Dash gave us all a lovely ‘Free’ wins.If we win we need to pay nothing. we have to only pays 1 penny for a transaction fee plus the cost of the bids used to win. Not a bad deal at all, I got a few free wins too.
I appreciate the way Deal Dash controlling bidders by fixing winning limits for level play and equal opportunity.
Overall, Deal Dash gives us especially the middle class this great opportunity to save money and try to win items we might not otherwise try for,.

thelmar2
2/22/15

I have discovered that DealDash is very helpful. Especially for someone who feels at a loss. I didn't check their answer as soon as I should have. I will keep trying.

lottieg
2/22/15

The best help ever...they really want you to win and enjoy the site...have fun and good luck to all

teresan5

fun

hamiltonp5
2/22/15

I havent won anything but a $10; however when I had a problem with the procedure and a refund they were extremely forthcoming got back to me immediately and gAve me a full refund. Tactically real which means a great deal these days!

ede120
2/21/15

NOT GOOD

lindae36
2/21/15

Didn't win as I thought I would because of the advertising. But the customer service was a great help.

davidh203
2/20/15

Quickly removed credit card charges made by mistake

donaldh27
2/19/15

Very nice, better than expected.

paulaj15
2/19/15

Excellent customer service

craigl15
2/18/15

Very quick response with the answer I needed.

adams123

excellent customer service

dm128
2/18/15

Awesome site great customer service

marciav1

Excellent customer support

antrownn

Good

haric1
2/18/15

Fast response to my inquiry

kb56
2/18/15

Though I'm not a auctioneer, it was a great experience!

Thanks,
K.Baker

victorm56

Good price

ronniel7
2/18/15

They get right on thing in good product I enjoyed.

lauries18
2/16/15

I didn't win on my first bid so they refunded my money

donniees

Fast,great no waiting

georger41
2/16/15

responsible ,caring always on the $ ty again for excellent service

donnam56

I did on last page

lawrenceb26
2/16/15

Just a great experience and response.

johnp222
2/16/15

My won article arrived in poor condition. Mimi the service rep answered my email quickly with all the information that I needed to get it replaced and now I have a new one in perfect working condition. I'm impressed by the speed and care that was taken to ensure that I was/am a satisfied customer.

starlah
2/15/15

Very quick and friendly customer support! I am very impressed thanks so much!

maryp65
2/14/15

Excellent Quick response to an email.

rafaelg14
2/14/15

requested refund because of some problems, refund was issued the same day as my request!!!! OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

shirleenn

HAD A QUESTION ABOUT BUY BACK....WAS ANSWERED IN A VERY UNDERSTANDABLE WAY

susans117
2/14/15

Customer service is fantastic!

robertg90
2/14/15

Prompt and courteous customer service.

dank47
2/14/15

I ordered too many bids by mistake. DealDash refunded it as soon as I asked.

stephenk38
2/13/15

Very informative. Also please continue to explain procedures and policies.

alvag6
2/13/15

I asked how to change my address and credit card info. They changed my address and told me exactly how to change mt credit card information.

ruthr11
2/13/15

I'm new, some way I was charged $78.00, ia credit has been given.

dennism69
2/13/15

Excellent diligence was applied toward the resolution of my issue

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do i need to put credit card information before i put in a bid
4/26/15
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Chaz, in order to participate and bid in the auctions it's first required to purchase a bid pack. Bid packs come in a variety of different sizes. For example you could get 500 bids for $75. Once you have purchased a bid pack you're ready to go! You can bid to win an item. If you don't win, you can always buy the item at normal retail price using the "Buy it Now". We'll ship your item free of charge and even give you back all the bids you used in that auction to try again. Keep in mind we have a 100% money back guarantee on your first purchase - no questions asked. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email support@dealdash.com. Many thanks!
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how many auctions has player won as a member
4/30/15
Answer
kerryk6
A: Thats a hard question to answer, because it depends on the article, and its value. I will say I have won some great Articles, and lost many, maby more.
the more valuable the article the harder to win.
Personally, I gave up on Deal Dash due to the BID STOMPING and Jumpers and the gready nature of some bidders, who stockpile bids.
Also, even though Deal Dash supposedly has means to catch Buddy Bidding, I myself have caught at least 4 people doing buddy bidding, reported it, and nothing was ever done about it.
Finally I no longer play on Deal Dash, for the reasons I mentioned, but thats my choice.
Its up to you, on what you want to do.
Hope this helps.
5/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash