US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 261 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 395 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carolynb20

very helpful

sharonn7
8/8/14

Very quick turn about on questions and help. Real nice people to deal with,

teresab19
8/8/14

Issue resolved quickly. Representative was professional and courteous.

janeh29

refund

gregj25

5 star says it all !

jamesy14
8/7/14

I just got started with DEALDASH, and my rating, I'm sure would be much higher, if I could actually WIN ONE !

kimberlya10
8/7/14

I am new to the penny auction concept. DealDash provides you with tips and videos on how to bid and even strategies to win. I won a $10 gift certificate to Burger King for 1 cent! I love this! (-;

jeffreyw18
8/7/14

My request for information about my shipment was resonded to promptly at

saeedm
8/7/14

so far i don't know what i am doing

treasyh
8/6/14

Love winning and the free shipping

sharonh30
8/6/14

The response from Support Group was excellent and very quick.

johnt183
8/6/14

I bid on something without meaning to. Being new to the site I was unsure how things worked and asked for a refund and got it within 24 hours. Thank you again.

mhanelb
8/5/14

Overall a great experience, I love this site!

bettyc9
8/5/14

Helped with my problem but no free bids:(((((

williamw55
8/5/14

I was very pleased with the help that I received, thank you.

tracyg20
8/4/14

http://www.sitejabber.com/ DealDash always fixes any problem I have, and they are few and far between, they always have corrected and followed through the first time I contacted them.

kimberlyp12
8/4/14

IT WAS GREAT. I JUST CHANGED MY MIND AT THE LAST MINUTE BUT I THINK THIS SITE IS GREAT

lonnied14
8/3/14

Great customer service!!!

richardl58
8/2/14

The contact team was very help full in explaining a misunderstanding I had. they took care of the matter in a fast manner. Thank you all so much!

richardm86

So far great!

thelmae
8/1/14

Thanks for your response. I checked out another site similar to yours and quickly deleted it. I am hoping you are as honest as I believe.

michellek23

MIMI WAS VERY HELPFUL ON THE THING THAT I NEED HELP ON THANKS DEALDASH

josem51

GREAT DEALS EVERYDAY CAN"T BEAT THAT

candiec
7/31/14

Deal Dash was very prompt with an issue I had and it was taken care of in a very timely madder thank-you Deal Dash

mikec120
7/31/14

Service on my $500 WalMart Gift Card win was prompt, professional, and excellent!

dont113
7/31/14

Quick service and shipping. Was acrually able to "chat" with a rep on some questions with a reasonable wait time.

edp10

excellent!!

adelef
7/31/14

The customer service is great and very reliable

jeffs71
7/31/14

awesome site an customer service!!

josem50
7/30/14

GREAT!!!

georgiak3
7/30/14

I made a huge mistake that could have cost me hundreds of dollars, and DealDash quickly helped me and fixed the problem. Great customer service.

gracek12
7/29/14

except that I haven't won yet, it's been fun trying.........

marya135
7/29/14

Checked out the service and found it was not the right time for me to join....received my refund right away and was invited back graciously when I am ready.
Thanks!

teresas18
7/28/14

i love deal dash not winning much but im still trying because you are a grat site.love teresa

jesusf7

100%

odessak

ellencent

carolynp6

Very pleased!

willac
7/27/14

I received a printer which did not have some qualities that I wanted. Deal Dash was quick to send return postage for the item.

derekd11
7/26/14

Quick response, and no aggravation whatsoever.

cp49

Fun, Fun Fun & Patients.

doriss7
7/26/14

You are great. Fast and efficent in replying.

wandab7
7/25/14

love this site

sabrinal5
7/24/14

I just love this site, they are usually quick about the shipping and have a great customer service, I only found one of them to be rather unfriendly.
However over the past week it seems like the Live Chat is non existent and answers to emails to support seem to take long to get answered ( I currently dont have any issues but my husband does and so far he has only put in 1 email about an issue and has not addressed the other one yet)
Are they all in Finland again? haha
I would just love to see the Live Chat on more often, aside from that Im in love with the site

jaimes16
7/24/14

I have tried multiple times to get my money back per their "No Questions Asked 100% Money Back Guarantee!
-Your entire first purchase back if you are not 100% satisfied!
-Win or Lose - no questions asked. Full refund will always be granted automatically.
-To get the refund, simply email refunds@dealdash.com within 90 days." to no avail as no one will respond so lets try this! I want my money back this is a biggest scam site ever! You cannot get in touch with a human! phone numbers are not in service!

bevm4

Great service

margarets32

Very satisfied!

harlandh
7/24/14

Deal Dash is fun, easy and the most honest online auction I've ever experienced. It saves me and my family a lot of money.

briank35
7/24/14

I actually ended up canceling my account but I was very satisfied with the service I did receive.

31 Photos for DealDash