US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

DealDash reviews

1501 Broadway, (12th floor)
Manhattan, NY 10036
support@dealdash.com
1st Review:
kimt2

1,204 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/23/14

gave me my refund really prompt

4/23/14

I have gotten some good deals and shipping is free!

4/23/14

the information I received was clear and easy to follow.

4/22/14

Regarding this transaction, excellent!

4/21/14

Thanks

4/21/14

I won an auction for a Craftsman electric pressure washer. Upon receiving the item I realized it was used. I sent my concern about this to Customer service. Within minutes I received a response and are just waiting for the Vendor to respond then hopefully a resolve. Thank you very much for your prompt reply and help with this matter.

4/20/14

Jessie was great because may not all fix but, shorty fix !

I've won 4 times so far. very fun and lageite

4/20/14

Didn't understand but got it when asked for help.

Great, Great, Great.

excellent...prompt, courteous as always

4/19/14

So much fun, such fast responses,& shipment.

Very fast

4/19/14

Just joined yesterday, not much experience yet but so far I like it

4/19/14

Wonderful response from deal dash, hopefully one day I will go back and deal.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

4/18/14

My free credits were received within 2 hours of the email offer !!

Thanks, from WI.

tou were very helpful

4/18/14

It wasnt for me it takes to long and not enough auctions to choose from.

4/17/14

Joined a year and a half ago. Initially fun but then became extremely competitive. Rated the site based on my feelings. Was very surprised when dealdash took the time to contact me regarding my review. We spent almost an hour on the phone discussing my concerns and suggestions for improvement. Very impressed that a company would take the time to do that. Made me feel like I matter, that I am more than just another number. Will definitely try site again!

They answer really fast

4/17/14

I had a question and received a response within four hours which I consider excellent

4/17/14

I absolutely love DealDash. If you're looking for a great deal this is the place for you. Some weeks they have free auctions and they always always have free shipping.

4/17/14

This is by far the best online auction site I have used. I no longer use any others -- DealDash all the way!

4/17/14

THANK YOU KINDLY FOR ALL YOUR HELP WITH MY REFUND, I SHURLY APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH, GOD BLESS YOU ANNA

4/17/14

My service was extremely fast!!!

It was the best!

4/16/14

Excellent response time. No hassle; couldn't have been better.

4/16/14

Response was quick. Answered my question. Good job.

Very Pleased!!!

4/15/14

I my first 2 auctions for 1 cent. Since then I haven't even come close to winning. I think I was hooked into believing I would win often. That's not how it is

4/15/14

I have been a DealDash customer for the past year and have won several auctions. Over the last year, I have contacted customer support several times during this year and they have always been extremely helpful. Along with being helpful, every representative I've ever dealt with has been super friendly. Customer service is very quick and knowledgeable. I often times recommend DealDash to my family and friends.

4/15/14

Excellent customer service. Very helpful. I had a resolution on my initial call.

4/14/14

I have to give credit to the CS team. Very professional and addresses issues promply. One of the reasons I continue with DD . I have been a member since 2012 , and enjoy the excitment of playing. I missed my appt to talk to someone on how to improve DD. Anyway of looking at putting page numbers at the top of the pages . Its a pain having to scroll to bottom to switch page numbers . Just a thought. Thank you.

4/14/14

have never been able to win

4/14/14

I finally won an item and it took 5 weeks before I received. I contacted them by email they never got back to me. I think I annoyed them so much they finally sent my product. I use a few penny auction sites and always receive my products within a week from Beezid and Happybidday.

4/14/14

I had several questions in different e mails & their reply was almost instant. They were so very patient with me as some questions were like, dud, how did I miss that.

4/14/14

Quick response to question and a quick resolution. Great service to customers.

4/13/14

I love love LOVE deal dash. Service is excellent, auctions are the best by far, shipping is free and delivery is fast. I brag about Deal Dash on a daily basis. Thanks Deal dash your site is awesome

4/13/14

quick response love the service!!

4/13/14

Quick response, but I'm still unsure if my issue has been resolved.

4/13/14

A+ AUCTION SITE. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST PENNY AUCTION SITES THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN ON. THE BEST PART OF THE AUCTION SITE IS THAT IF YOU LOSE THE AUCTION YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO STILL BUY THE ITEM AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE AND YOU GET YOUR BIDS BACK THAT YOU LOST TRYING TO WIN THE ITEM.

4/13/14

Great if I had a problem it was resolved quickly

awesome!!!!!!!!!!

4/13/14

Not enough auctions at a time.

4/13/14

Deal Dash is a great site. I have won a few things, but of course not enough!

Excellent

Very quick response!

What fun!!

4/12/14

I always receive prompt answers from staff. I have a total blast on this site. Keep it up!!!

About DealDash