US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 443 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 544 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

davidh361
5/5/16

My contact was with ANDREW and was a result of a credit card fraud situation.
He looked into the situation and was able to remedy the problem.
As no confirmation number was issued, Andrew sent an e-mail verifying what had been done.

christines86
5/5/16

All kinds of stuff to see

slavenk
5/4/16

I believe that if someone has to first enroll, which, BTW, requires a credit card number, just to see on what one can bid, makes it dishonest, at least potentially.

jamesm447
5/4/16

Happy because of your immediate attendance to my refund request. Sad because we Canadians can't participate in your products!!

davida247
5/3/16

I didn't realize they would charge me $75 just to get started

tamaraj11
5/2/16

I requested 2 refunds and my requests were honored. I appreciate their prompt & courteous service.

latonyas3
5/2/16

Thank you for handling my refund in an quick manner.

mitchellc39
5/1/16

Very speedy service contact. Very accurate service to my needs

thomasg68
5/1/16

Accidentally purchased something and refunded me quickly

tinap24
4/28/16

didn't understand the question

debh24
4/26/16

Great in answering my question. Thank you for your assistance.

kiethr3
4/26/16

Upon contacting DealDash customer support my problem was solved within two days

donaldm71

refund

ashleyd69
4/26/16

Had an issue with a bid pack being purchased unauthorized. Contacted th support team and received a response 24 hours later. The next day the refund was returned to my account and I was gifted 500 free bids just to keep my business. All in all, good customer service.

constanceb4
4/25/16

DealDash.com once again has promptly answered a question I had. You can't beat their customer support!

Thanks for all you do DealDash.com!

williamv23
4/24/16

On my first day as a member unauthorized purchase was charged to my card. After notifying your support team within days... the issue was fixed.. Thanks so much way to go and I love your site concept thank you.. William vanderginst PhD

davidg257
4/24/16

Was trying for a computer chair. Was new to DealDash. Bid way too many them bought the chair retail. Made a mistake. Returned chair but was a costly learning experience.

sandrao19
4/23/16

It was very addicting. Unfortunately I didn't win like they describe in the commercials. Maybe I'm just unlucky but for what it's worth, I had a fun time using it. And if I was rich, I would use this all the time lol

travisp19
4/23/16

Grea service! They mean what they say thank you!!!

arism2
4/22/16

I'm happy with all the process, thanks deal dash.

charlesb130
4/22/16

Very good

ericka53
4/21/16

They are in my opinion the most FAIR & HONEST Bidding Site on the Internet.

And if you do have a problem, contact Customer Support and they will do
Everything in their power to make it right.

5 Thumbs Up to DealDash Customer Support!!

lucy-annv
4/17/16

Let me preface this by saying that I have won some (mostly low end) items at good prices. I have no problem with their business model per se. We go in with our eyes wide open knowing we will likely spend way more on bids than the total value of the goods we eventually end up winning. DEALDASH is in the business of making money from this likelihood and their business model is what it is. My criticism lies with the areas where they act dubiously, particularly when it comes to their most popular items, most notably the Schultz ZycraPulse Massage Lounge Chair, where DEALDASH's practices are shrouded in mystery, and, dare I say, FRAUD. The examples I've noted are as follows:
1. There would be several Schultz chairs with bids still running which have reached quite high prices ($400-$1200). You'd notice that there are a few of the same "phantom DEALDASH bidders who appear on all the "auctions" driving up the prices, bailing out and, when there are 2/3 bidders left, jumping in again to raise the prices further. Rinse repeat. At the same time one of the chairs would suddenly appear as sold with the winner being, you guessed it, one of the phantom DEALDASH bidders, for a ridiculously low price (~$8-$30). I am constantly refreshing to see if any new chairs have been added so the sudden appearance of the "SOLD" is clearly a bogus win to make us unsuspecting newbies think we could also win one of the Shultz chairs for a low price.
2. Trying to bid and win one of the Schultz chairs appears to be nigh on an impossible feat. You spend hundreds of dollars buying bids and bid packs, you stay the course, you don't jump in and out, you play fair and yet, after finishing all your bids, the "phantom" bidder swoops in to claim their prize. I would not be surprised if same 8 chairs are being recycled to trick people into spending lots of money only to lose to the phantom dealdash bidder. There is no other explanation for several chairs reaching very high prices, being won by the same people over and over again (DEALDASH PHANTOM BIDDERS). If you look at the recent wins you will find the same bidder wining 3-5 chairs. Those same bidders are also the ones to get the great deals on the chairs which appear for the first time as SOLD with no evidence of them having been up for auction at all.

There is something very underhand going on here. I'm not technically savvy enough to understand the machinations of which loopholes DEALDASH is using to avoid the long arm of the law, but, I am convinced that "something is rotten in the state of Denmark".

RESPONSE TO DEALDASH

As an auditor myself, who has frequently had the pleasure of interacting with Ernst & Young, the following stand out to me.
1. This is NOT an audit report. It states clearly that the records of deal dash were EXAMINED, not AUDITED. Audit reports usually start with "we have audited"- not the case in this report.
2. Further, the report is entitled "Report of Independent Accountants" an audit report would be entitled "Independent AUDIT Report"- not the case here. The report also states that the assurance provided was LIMITED whereas a full audit provides REASONABLE ASSURANCE that there is no material error or misstatement.
3. Furthermore, the "examination" was conducted in accordance with ISAE 3000: "Assurance Engagements OTHER THAN AUDITS...so clearly not an audit. Audit reports are robust statements that assure the reader the auditor has evaluated the appropriateness of the entity's accounting policies- to prevent fraud or error in presentation. No such assurances were made in this report.
4. This report stated that the selection procedures followed were HAPHAZARD, which is an acceptable method of sample selection but This means that the records examined were not the result of selecting a statistical sample where every item has a known probability of selection. The samples examined here are very subjective, not random so how is the reader to be assured that DEALDASH did not simply hand the "examiners" NOT AUDITORS" a self selected sample that would support DEALDASH'S claims?

Needless to say, the report DEALDASH is tossing around as an audit report leaves a great deal to be desired. I personally, would not put much stock on it.

sanzj
4/16/16

The dealdash support group does its best to meet you half way in situations that may arise from auction wins that may not result as expected. Their research team are timely and follow up with you appropriately and it is truly a pleasure to speak to them.

marcias19
4/15/16

Each time I win a bid, I can't believe it. The competition is fair and honest. Free shipping. The products are high quality.

scotty146
4/15/16

Prompt thorough and fair

genem29
4/14/16

see previous comments about very well handling

nicolem79
4/14/16

I hadn't got much sleep the other day but, I really wanted to win a couple of items so instead of setting the phone down and going to sleep I tried to persevere on. I accidentally ordered 600 more bids but that was ok, they were on sale. I should've gone to sleep then but, no I wanted that item! Well, then I accidentally ordered an item instead of bidding on it. It's such an easy mistake to make when you are exhausted. It wasn't a cheap item and I couldn't afford the item at the present time so now I'm frantic and making myself sick with worry. So I sent in a message explaining my situation and what had happened. I received a message right away stating someone would be getting in touch with me soon. I had checked my email the next day and sure enough a gentleman had contacted me and told me that he had taken care of refunding me my money and not to worry the item wasn't going to be shipped. I am ever grateful for not only their quick response time but their quick actions as well and also for how courteous the gentleman was who had helped me. Great job all the way around!! Thank you so much!!

henryl41
4/13/16

Very good, and easy to understand

jeny15
4/13/16

They do refund money if you pursue it with the BBB (go read their page) ; otherwise, you're ignored. You shouldn't have to email over and over then chase someone down to get something resolved.

debras63
4/13/16

Had an issue and it was taken care of quickly and honestly

cedricp7
4/12/16

Quite pleasing and courteous

teddyt3
4/11/16

Amazingly swift service. I live in Hawaii and didn't see that DealDash doesn't ship to Hawaii and Alaska, only after I ok'd payment via PayPal. Well, within two working days, my refund showed up on my PayPal Account. Sure wish with that kind of customer service, we that live in Paradise could also utilize the service. Thanks again, AAAA++++++ to the team at DealDash.com

otish10
4/10/16

Notice said it would be delivered by 3\31 then said it wouldn't make it till June 31st I emailed them and told them it was for my wife's birthday and they said they would see what they could do. Now it's delivering by end of the day tomorrow! Great customer service! Dealdash rocks!

kellyc107
4/10/16

great

bettyk20
4/9/16

I had been bidding on a tripod lamp for hours. It was finally down to three of us and we were bidding consecutively. All of a sudden it popped up that one of the bitdders had one. I had pushed bid but somehow my bid did not show. I'm sure the third-party was just as upset as I was. Deal dash returned my last purchase of bids which was very considerate of them. I don't know how many bids I have left but I do not look forward to using them anytime soon.

barbarac104
4/8/16

Deal Dash has the best Customer Service. I have had questions or problems and referred to Customer Service and heard from them in 24 hour or less in some cases. My problems turned out to be no problems. In some cases, they even rewarded me for my inconvenience. Way-to-go Deal Dash.

barbc15
4/8/16

Very reliable, started out small and won 3 gift cards which were delivered quickly. My big win is a 40" TV which took a little longer to be delivered but nevertheless, I have been notified that it is being delivered today! So far DealDash has been a fun reliable experience!

teresau1
4/8/16

I started with 10 bids for 2.00 and won 60.00 bucks worth gift cards I was hooked I watched for a few days and bought 300 bids for 30.00 and won over 1000.00 worth of grate top of the line stuff and I've been paying since Dec 2015 if you ask me to add up what ice spent out of pocket I'd say 400.00 in all and won well over 3000.00 in AWESOME stuff

cecila6
4/6/16

Great service on 1st order.

debbim2
4/6/16

Re.ceived barrel shack fable pillow and it was flat. Contacted customer support and they got back too me in a timely manner and helped me to rectify the problem. Thanks

jermaineo2
4/6/16

I ordered and won some stuff one thing wasnt in the box but they resent it to me really fast...

taras43
4/6/16

I purchased ONE amount of $30 in bids, I ended up with a SECOND charge of $33 that I did not purchase or authorize. I kept the bids and figured I would just use them instead of contacting customer support, which I now know would have been a complete waste of time anyways!!! When I went back to the site, I had NO BIDS?!?!! I have contacted customer support THREE times with no response back. This is a rip off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time, you will only get a headache

tima41
4/4/16

I was offered free bids for doing certain things. Bids did not materialize. Contacted support and problem was corrected and free bids placed on my account. Thanks.

lenan6
4/2/16

I have messaged dealdash and have called them but I still have not gotten refunded! This is the first time I've purchased so I would like a refund!

joic8
4/2/16

It Was Great They Help You Right Away And Seem Genuinely Concerned

brians206
4/1/16

very easy to deal with great customer sat.

heidic15
4/1/16

Quick responses very happy customer

pamelac47
3/31/16

Quick & easy

gregl47
3/30/16

Great experience with Deal Dash and love the great items you have to offer!

98 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi Tammy,

I am very sorry to hear that. I can help you with that. Can you please send me your user name so I can cancel your account? My email address is adrian@dealdash.com

Please let us know if there's anything else you need. We'll be happy to help.

Adrian

Community Manager
21 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
davido9
A: Hi there Tom. We are sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your items. Are you able to send me an email with your user name? I'll look into this.

You can contact me personally by emailing adrian@dealdash.com

Adrian
Community Manager
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other customers.

35 Photos for DealDash