US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 261 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 395 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michaelm218

very good so far,:]

cookiev
10/30/14

Their website honors their policy, I got a fast refund at my request,

ronw39
10/30/14

I WAS A LITTLE PREMATURE IN MY DECISION TO JOIN YOUR TEAM YOU WERE A LITTLE LATE GETTING BACK WITH ME ,BUT I THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD ORGANIZATION AND WILL BE BACK----RON

donnae9
10/30/14

I contacted Deal Dash customer service because I got a electric fireplace with heat that said it came with heat or you can run the lights with no heat. When I received the fireplace, I read the instructions and it said to turn the lights on by turning the heat on low. When I did that we could feel the heat and with living in Florida we didn't need heat. So I contacted customer service Kaylee and she arranged for me to send the fireplace back and she is giving me my full refund. Deal Dash is #1 in customer service in my opinion...

marys147
10/30/14

Very quick response to my question.

ericaj5
10/30/14

Was given a full refund with no hassle

sallyr14

Good and quick response.

peggyj2
10/29/14

I feel totally cheated. On the commercial on TV they never tell you you have to buy bids, I spent around $400 and only won half that. I won gift cards, it would have been cheaper to buy them, I kept buying bids and even spent lots of bids to buy more bids only to lose them all. I would rather go on Ebay at least you dont have to pay if you dont win!

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to buy and lose a lot of bids.

jeffreym39

even

though I didnt bid my experience was excellent

elaineo5
10/28/14

The deal dash team responds very quickly to questions. I am extremely pleased.

jerryp19
10/28/14

My issue was resolved promptly and to my satisfaction.

wayneg13
10/27/14

I did not realize that money came out of my account before you purchased. I asked for a refund and it was returned with in a few hours. true to your 100%. thank you I will return to do business.

saharishr
10/27/14

it,s very helpful and give me alot things which i cannot even think i realy enjoy this dealdash is a very good helper

Tip for consumers: please try this it,s very good

tonyg35

Quick

dickm15
10/26/14

I would rate higher, but I received 2 Keurig coffee machines. That was probably Wallmart fault. Dealdash responded quickly with instructions and a printable return shipping label.

christineg21
10/26/14

I have had some really good wins on DealDash! I love the deals that I have gotten. The site is getting a little busy and I do think that more auctions could be put on at times.

barbarac35
10/25/14

Being a newcomer to DealDash, I had a lot to learn. Jessica was extremely helpful, very pleasant. She explained several things in detail including the Bid Buddy system. Excellent customer service.

bryonb14
10/25/14

Their customer service is awesome, they are always there to help out with what ever problem i might have.

melaniel8
10/25/14

I really like this site. It is easy to get carried away, though, if you don't have the money to spend. I have won some very awesome and expensive items I would have never been able to afford. It is a gamble though. Their customer service is exceptional and are always prompt when resolving issues.

edwidgea
10/25/14

Deal Dash is a trusted and truthful site. I had used it and I'm gonna keep using it. They have everything with reasonable price, and there statements are true.

brandip3
10/25/14

The bidding is a little different and difficult to understand.

melissap21

Excellent service

rondaa
10/25/14

I just recently joined Dealdash on advice from a co-worker. I have managed to fill my entire Christmas Shopping List with some major deals and saved me hundreds of dollars. I won items I normally would not have been able to buy shopping locally.

Tip for consumers: Stock up on bids and be ready for the deals when they pop up!

pamm18
10/25/14

I've enjoyed Deal Dash and have won many times. And what I don't win, I purchase. . Bids never have to be wasted. I only bid on items that I want so if I don't win the auction I can purchase the item and get all my bids back. That way I can continue using bids to bid on something else.

keithk22

great exp

cindyf13
10/24/14

Have been playing deal dash for about a month now and it is fun and exciting especially when you win! It would be nice if there could be a limit on how many auctions a person could bid on at the same. Big bid winners seem to keep bidding on all the bid paks making it really hard to compete to win one of them. Just a thought :)

coreyj8
10/24/14

Hard to win the good stuff, you will spend hundreds of dollars and if you lose your out of money. You can win the cheap crap sometimes, but I end up buying it back to get my bids back. I quit for now, and even bidding in the middle of the night don't help.

samp203
10/24/14

For me, the best way to enjoy the use of DealDash is to bid only on items you are willing to buy at full price so that you can go ahead and buy the item and get your bids back if the bidding goes too high. Gift cards to stores and restaurants where I frequently do business are particularly good objects for me to bid on. Occasionally the auction sale price will be low and I win. Most often I don't win but because I get back my bids and get a gift card that I will use I feel like I have not lost anything. Bidding is fun!

Tip for consumers: Have fun!

susant32
10/24/14

The best penny auction site! Never any delivery issues or problems with the site going down. Great bid promo sales, too!

Tip for consumers: Observe for awhile before jumping in feet first. You won't win by rapidly bidding over every other bidder!

vickiel3
10/24/14

Customer service is first rate,
I have won or bought over 100 items and only 2 problems both fixed within 24 hours.

Tip for consumers: Bid on what you want and then you can always buy it and get your bids back

kimd30
10/24/14

My experience has been very exciting and productive. Watch how much you bid for each item and be aware of the price you will have to pay. AND bid on the things that you want and are willing to pay for if you do not win the bid.

Tip for consumers: Be nice to the other bidders. Let the clock run down!

jimr50

Question answered exactly as needed by Mimi. Thanks again

mildredd8
10/24/14

I have won several bids on Deal Dash, including a Galaxy Note 3, a New Air Ice Maker, a Cuisinart Convection/Microwave oven and of course several gift cards. I enjoy the challenge and I love getting what I need for much less than retail. It's fun and their customer service is awesome, they go above and beyond to make things right.

chaub1

the item I had order

eduardom17
10/23/14

Fast reply.

janicew11
10/21/14

I had a small problem and It was answer and done with with in a hr or so.
Fast easy and friendly
Thanks again.
janice4371

rhondaj6
10/20/14

There was a miss understanding about how things were going to happen and due to the miss understanding I mistakenly placed an order. As I was ready to panack the customer support staff was quick to respond to me and put my mind at ease. Thank you very much.

rayb46
10/19/14

Great Customer Service. Thanks Tytti, and Mimi..

frankb62

very American the best

candyh1
10/19/14

Item that I ordered was late getting mailed to me so I contacted customer service. They were very prompt in the explanation and gave me some free bids to boot! Extremely satisfied.

valerief6
10/19/14

I didn't have much experience at all with this bidding site. I do not have the money to stay on the site!

robertw113
10/19/14

I have been involved with on-line auctions and this is the best! I have won 32 auctions and every item has arrived on time, or early. They also offer on-line customer service which is outstanding

Tip for consumers: I suggest that everybody give this website look. It is the best.

stevet45

Reply shortly.

kenf23
10/18/14

won a lot of stuff but sure used up a lot of bids too

patw50
10/18/14

I've had several contacts with the support team at DealDash and have been impressed with their quick response and desire to accommodate.

dorothyj7
10/17/14

bought points by mistake. cost $70.. i contacted them and they agreed to remove it from my charge card. THANK YOU,DEALDASH

lloydh12
10/16/14

I had a problem with the item in the paying for my item but it was taken care of very quickly. Thanks again

deboras4
10/16/14

i haven't won but i do hope so soon. i will take the advice i got from your letter and try again, look forward to dealing with you.

arlindap

excellent.....

thomasc63
10/16/14

respose was polite and professional

31 Photos for DealDash