No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 443 reviews)
Detailed Rating Summary
▼ Sort by: recent
Had an issue with a bid pack being purchased unauthorized. Contacted th support team and received a response 24 hours later. The next day the refund was returned to my account and I was gifted 500 free bids just to keep my business. All in all, good customer service.
They are in my opinion the most FAIR & HONEST Bidding Site on the Internet.
And if you do have a problem, contact Customer Support and they will do
Everything in their power to make it right.
5 Thumbs Up to DealDash Customer Support!!
Let me preface this by saying that I have won some (mostly low end) items at good prices. I have no problem with their business model per se. We go in with our eyes wide open knowing we will likely spend way more on bids than the total value of the goods we eventually end up winning. DEALDASH is in the business of making money from this likelihood and their business model is what it is. My criticism lies with the areas where they act dubiously, particularly when it comes to their most popular items, most notably the Schultz ZycraPulse Massage Lounge Chair, where DEALDASH's practices are shrouded in mystery, and, dare I say, FRAUD. The examples I've noted are as follows:
1. There would be several Schultz chairs with bids still running which have reached quite high prices ($400-$1200). You'd notice that there are a few of the same "phantom DEALDASH bidders who appear on all the "auctions" driving up the prices, bailing out and, when there are 2/3 bidders left, jumping in again to raise the prices further. Rinse repeat. At the same time one of the chairs would suddenly appear as sold with the winner being, you guessed it, one of the phantom DEALDASH bidders, for a ridiculously low price (~$8-$30). I am constantly refreshing to see if any new chairs have been added so the sudden appearance of the "SOLD" is clearly a bogus win to make us unsuspecting newbies think we could also win one of the Shultz chairs for a low price.
2. Trying to bid and win one of the Schultz chairs appears to be nigh on an impossible feat. You spend hundreds of dollars buying bids and bid packs, you stay the course, you don't jump in and out, you play fair and yet, after finishing all your bids, the "phantom" bidder swoops in to claim their prize. I would not be surprised if same 8 chairs are being recycled to trick people into spending lots of money only to lose to the phantom dealdash bidder. There is no other explanation for several chairs reaching very high prices, being won by the same people over and over again (DEALDASH PHANTOM BIDDERS). If you look at the recent wins you will find the same bidder wining 3-5 chairs. Those same bidders are also the ones to get the great deals on the chairs which appear for the first time as SOLD with no evidence of them having been up for auction at all.
There is something very underhand going on here. I'm not technically savvy enough to understand the machinations of which loopholes DEALDASH is using to avoid the long arm of the law, but, I am convinced that "something is rotten in the state of Denmark".
RESPONSE TO DEALDASH
As an auditor myself, who has frequently had the pleasure of interacting with Ernst & Young, the following stand out to me.
1. This is NOT an audit report. It states clearly that the records of deal dash were EXAMINED, not AUDITED. Audit reports usually start with "we have audited"- not the case in this report.
2. Further, the report is entitled "Report of Independent Accountants" an audit report would be entitled "Independent AUDIT Report"- not the case here. The report also states that the assurance provided was LIMITED whereas a full audit provides REASONABLE ASSURANCE that there is no material error or misstatement.
3. Furthermore, the "examination" was conducted in accordance with ISAE 3000: "Assurance Engagements OTHER THAN AUDITS...so clearly not an audit. Audit reports are robust statements that assure the reader the auditor has evaluated the appropriateness of the entity's accounting policies- to prevent fraud or error in presentation. No such assurances were made in this report.
4. This report stated that the selection procedures followed were HAPHAZARD, which is an acceptable method of sample selection but This means that the records examined were not the result of selecting a statistical sample where every item has a known probability of selection. The samples examined here are very subjective, not random so how is the reader to be assured that DEALDASH did not simply hand the "examiners" NOT AUDITORS" a self selected sample that would support DEALDASH'S claims?
Needless to say, the report DEALDASH is tossing around as an audit report leaves a great deal to be desired. I personally, would not put much stock on it.
The dealdash support group does its best to meet you half way in situations that may arise from auction wins that may not result as expected. Their research team are timely and follow up with you appropriately and it is truly a pleasure to speak to them.
I hadn't got much sleep the other day but, I really wanted to win a couple of items so instead of setting the phone down and going to sleep I tried to persevere on. I accidentally ordered 600 more bids but that was ok, they were on sale. I should've gone to sleep then but, no I wanted that item! Well, then I accidentally ordered an item instead of bidding on it. It's such an easy mistake to make when you are exhausted. It wasn't a cheap item and I couldn't afford the item at the present time so now I'm frantic and making myself sick with worry. So I sent in a message explaining my situation and what had happened. I received a message right away stating someone would be getting in touch with me soon. I had checked my email the next day and sure enough a gentleman had contacted me and told me that he had taken care of refunding me my money and not to worry the item wasn't going to be shipped. I am ever grateful for not only their quick response time but their quick actions as well and also for how courteous the gentleman was who had helped me. Great job all the way around!! Thank you so much!!
They do refund money if you pursue it with the BBB (go read their page) ; otherwise, you're ignored. You shouldn't have to email over and over then chase someone down to get something resolved.
Amazingly swift service. I live in Hawaii and didn't see that DealDash doesn't ship to Hawaii and Alaska, only after I ok'd payment via PayPal. Well, within two working days, my refund showed up on my PayPal Account. Sure wish with that kind of customer service, we that live in Paradise could also utilize the service. Thanks again, AAAA++++++ to the team at DealDash.com
Notice said it would be delivered by 3\31 then said it wouldn't make it till June 31st I emailed them and told them it was for my wife's birthday and they said they would see what they could do. Now it's delivering by end of the day tomorrow! Great customer service! Dealdash rocks!
I had been bidding on a tripod lamp for hours. It was finally down to three of us and we were bidding consecutively. All of a sudden it popped up that one of the bitdders had one. I had pushed bid but somehow my bid did not show. I'm sure the third-party was just as upset as I was. Deal dash returned my last purchase of bids which was very considerate of them. I don't know how many bids I have left but I do not look forward to using them anytime soon.
Deal Dash has the best Customer Service. I have had questions or problems and referred to Customer Service and heard from them in 24 hour or less in some cases. My problems turned out to be no problems. In some cases, they even rewarded me for my inconvenience. Way-to-go Deal Dash.
Very reliable, started out small and won 3 gift cards which were delivered quickly. My big win is a 40" TV which took a little longer to be delivered but nevertheless, I have been notified that it is being delivered today! So far DealDash has been a fun reliable experience!
I started with 10 bids for 2.00 and won 60.00 bucks worth gift cards I was hooked I watched for a few days and bought 300 bids for 30.00 and won over 1000.00 worth of grate top of the line stuff and I've been paying since Dec 2015 if you ask me to add up what ice spent out of pocket I'd say 400.00 in all and won well over 3000.00 in AWESOME stuff
I purchased ONE amount of $30 in bids, I ended up with a SECOND charge of $33 that I did not purchase or authorize. I kept the bids and figured I would just use them instead of contacting customer support, which I now know would have been a complete waste of time anyways!!! When I went back to the site, I had NO BIDS?!?!! I have contacted customer support THREE times with no response back. This is a rip off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time, you will only get a headacheAsk Tara about DealDash
98 Questions & Answers
I am very sorry to hear that. I can help you with that. Can you please send me your user name so I can cancel your account? My email address is email@example.com
Please let us know if there's anything else you need. We'll be happy to help.
You can contact me personally by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About DealDash (from the business)
Related Articles and Tips
Why wouldn't you want to stretch your buck while shopping for your favorite brands online? Shopping on a traditional...