US Government's NSF

150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 280 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 80 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 401 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carlw29
12/17/14

Its good

kaityf
12/17/14

If you're persistent and learn the tricks of the trade, you can score some decent deals but this does take a lot of time and mental energy. Their prices for electronics at the "Buy it Now" price are exorbitant but that is probably the real retail price (which no store really sells items at). The cost per bid is 60 cents but in my time on the site, I've only seen them ACTUALLY sold at 60 cents once a week at most so it's better to wait for one of their deals.

Also, their shipping could be faster. They make a ton of money off these auctions (even being generous with saying its 16 cents a bid which is the usual sale price, they make $100+ bucks off an item they sell for $10 that was maybe worth $25) so they could certainly afford two day shipping.

Customer service was nice but they really need to do something about the issue of having multiple users play an auction at the same time in an effort to help each other out (push other legitimate bidders out by creating an illusion of 5 bidders when really it's just 1 and a couple of his friends or one person on a couple of devices). This is called "team play" and explicitly against the DealDash rules but TONS of users do it to the point that the bigger auctions especially are almost completely rigged. I don't believe this is a scam by the company but they should really log ips to prevent the problem before it starts.

They are much more afforable and win-able than QuiBids but I wish they would occasionally implement a multi-choice auction like QuiBids so that you can choose between a laptop, camera or tv for example. They also need to have more auctions going live simultaneously. There's usually only one auction going live every five minutes so with the No Jumper feature (which is nice but needs to be reduced from 500 bids to 300 like they do on their Black Friday deals) you may log on and only have an option of seven or eight auctions.

Overall, not a bad penny auction site though.

Tip for consumers: Only bid on things you are willing to buy at full price and do that when necessary so you can get your bids back. ALWAYS factor in your bids into the final sale price of any auction you've won or are trying to win (e.g. if you put 100 bids on a $10 gift card and bids are 16 cents each, you're really paying $16 PLUS whatever price you won the auction at).

troyc34
12/16/14

They responded the next day with an adequate answer.

roseg22
12/16/14

Ur deals are awesome! And your customer service is great they responded to my request very fast I appreciate that and the privacy!

mariab52
12/15/14

Excellent service and fast shipping
Love this Auction to get items I need.

manoshevitsm
12/15/14

Wasn't to thrilled about what I purchased and asked for my refund. Customer Service replied to me in less than an hour issuing my refund. Top Notch

lilyat

great experience.

barbarak23
12/15/14

I had an issue I contacted customer service and they took care of it quickly and professional.

brendat11
12/14/14

Definitely 5 star Great Customer service

chenners

It was ok!
I wish there was a telephone number on the website to call

lauriep10
12/13/14

first time attempted to use and another auction website popped up (AtAuction) which I did not even notice until after I purchased a tablet from them and they sent me am 'email". Your customer service rep. Mimi was excellent with her help and response to the email I sent to you. Tlhankyou

lindam124

Fast shipping, items arrive in tip top shape, I'm very impressed with Deal Dash

candyh2
12/12/14

Online chat service is AWESOME and sooooo fast! Jessica the service rep was extremely helpful and answered my question accurately and promptly.

Tip for consumers: Best online penny auction site!

johnf123

Thanks

leonorab1
12/12/14

Deal Dash has a great support team. Your issues, if any, are taken care of expeditiously.... a great team working for you....

l--w

very nice and polite

janetm26

awesome!!!

sues48

I didnt like it

barbaral33
12/11/14

Customer Service Rep was very understanding and didn't hesitate to help resolved my concerns.

jesusa9
12/11/14

Deal Dash provides excellent customer service to those who contact them through email.

jeanetteo1
12/11/14

I was treated fairly and promptly, great customer service.

maeganx

great site!

barbarat16
12/10/14

I don't think Deal Dash is a fair site at all. Here's are 2 recent "wins" - an Apple iPad sold for $250.41 (the value is $641) - that means Deal Dash sold this item for $4,256.97 and a Keurig Coffee System valued at $233 was "won" for $125 which is $2,125 to Deal Dash. Sure a lot of people "win" with just using a few bids - but I think they let you win something small to begin with to get you sucked in. When I first tried Deal Dash I won a $10 gift card right away for practically nothing and I thought THIS IS GREAT. But - If you look at the "winnings" people have had at first it looks good - maybe they won something for $10 - but when you break it down the bids cost anywhere up to 17 cents each -so every dollar you have bid on an item is actually $17 out of your pocket. You bid $10 on something it is actually $170. There are so many people bidding that you can easily put a lot of money into an item and you think you have a chance and then after several hundred bids a new group comes in. They have what they call "no jumpers" where people cannot come in after $5 worth of bids - but you must realize that is 500 bids which is actually $85. They should stop people coming in to bid after $1.00 which would be much fairer to the customer. I have spend hundreds of dollars at Deal Dash - and most of the items I "won" I had to get at the buy it now option which saved me NOTHING - the items are the same price at Best Buy or Amazon. Once I bid on a Rosetta Stone that I "won" and then realized it was considerably lower at Best Buy. They did adjust that finally, but you have to think - are most of their items overpriced? If you are considering this risky game - you need to research the price of the item you are bidding on - and be prepared to pay that price when you don't win. Take a look at the recent winners page and see the hot items are "won" for sometimes 10x what they actually cost. I have asked repeatedly for a refund of the remaining 330 bids I have in my account but Deal Dash refuses saying "the bids in your account were received through buy it now purchases, and are not eligible for refund". That is nonsense - I bought bids to begin with - I couldn't have bid on items if I hadn't bought them. This amounts to $56.10. Here's my warning to potential customers - BE PREPARED TO LOSE MONEY - OR BE PREPARED TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR THE ITEM. Take a look at the comments bidders make - you will see a lot of people are not happy. The good thing about social media - I can post on Facebook and other sites about Deal Dash and THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE will see it. I will keep on until they do the right thing and refund my money.

Tip for consumers: BE PREPARED TO LOSE MONEY - OR BE PREPARED TO PAY FULL PRICE FOR THE ITEM. Take a look at the comments bidders make - you will see a lot of people are not happy.

kathyl17
12/10/14

deal dash is a fair site the service is great if there is a problem with a product. I would recommend this site highly.

williamo15

12/8/14

Quick response

jimm817
12/7/14

Im sorry you'll have great support group but, I hope and pray you will stop please.I dont want to wast your time or mine please

dawnm33
12/7/14

It was an easy bid I won.

robbil1
12/7/14

I needed a refund for a misunderstanding on my part andI received it quickly & fully and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you so much for your prompt attention.

ronh45
12/6/14

The experience was new to me, but exciting.So many Great Products.

susang46
12/6/14

Been bidding at DealDash since April of 2011 and I can honestly say I believe they are the most honest penny auction site on the internet. You won't find yourself wondering if they have bots or whether someone behind the scenes is tampering with the timer. Their customer service reps are on the ball when ever you need to ask about anything to do with the site. You will get a quick response and they really want you to have only a positive experience each time you are bidding at their site!

richardr55
12/6/14

Its not for me.. I did not understand it.

kevino28
12/6/14

My problem and concerns were resolved quickly, efficiently, and completely!!! C/S Rep Mimi's demeanor was pleasant and professional throughout.

dellar1
12/6/14

Called and talk to customer service they were very willing to answer all my questions

joannak9
12/5/14

Best site to get stuff for cheap!

davidf92
12/4/14

I'm looking for a full refund to my MasterCard as per your terms if I am not satisfied with deal dash. I came to realize that it was not for me at this time. Thank you.

lindas113
12/4/14

I was not getting Alerts and found I had entered my email without a necessary number. I notified Support and they got back to me very quickly with what I needed to do to confirm the correction I was requesting. Very nice and cordial. Appreciated their corrected my mistake.

pami5

Excellent...quick and efficient!
Great experience!

jamir3
12/3/14

I won a great prize for an amazingly low price on DealDash then I somehow failed to pay for my prize correctly. When I did not recieve my prize, I discovered the problem and frantically contacted customer support and ask for help to get my item. Within a day, I was contacted and offered another chance to purchase my item! I cannot thank DealDash enough for allowing me to get my prize!!! Now that's a FAIR DEAL in my opinion!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

cindyb39

Fast respounce on refund

melf12
12/3/14

I have enjoyed my experiences wit DealDash. all transactions are fast and efficient. I have only had one problem , considering my many transactions. The Igloo wine cooler I bought had the glass door shattered. I sent an email to support and Andrew gave me instructions on how to return it to Wal Mart. None of the 5 stores that I contacted could help me. I now need a return label to return the item to Wal Mart.

annac43
12/2/14

It was fun but I really needed to read my instructions more before I started. I can see what I could have done to make it less complicated and less expensive.

rafaelc21

5 Starts

monikan2
12/2/14

They going to refund the 72 .oo Dollars that was discount to my paypal account for mistake very fast and polite customer service

stanleyg13
12/2/14

A question via email to customer service was answered promptly, clearly, and concisely. I was grateful for the excellent response.

janem44
12/2/14

I really enjoy Deal Dash!!! The items I won were delivered to me within a week. I love the products I won.

janicea7
11/30/14

I have been having great winning experience on deal dash, and completed all my Christmas shopping while having fun and saving money

elizabethw41
11/30/14

Responded quickly and explained things I didn't know about .