No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 445 reviews)
Detailed Rating Summary
▼ Sort by: recent
I bought my first bid pack and won right away, but after that was gone and I bought more, I couldn't win anything else. I've never been on an auction site where you have to pay first and you don't get anything back if you don't win an auction.
I sent my concerns to customer service and they did refund the money I spent on my last bid pack. I'm thankful for that. I'm still not sure that this site is on the up and up - that's just my opinion though.
Deal dash is a great company who are fair and honest and have a good turn around time on addressing people's concerns. I highly recommend them as an institution that has policies that are smart and progressive,who's aims are complete customer satisfaction!!!
Thank you Dealdash!
I have been a big fan of DealDash for several years and for the first time experienced a small issue when using BidBuddy. I contacted the DealDash's Technical Support, and they were prompt, courteous, and professional. They reviewed my issue and corrected it most fairly. Thank you very much!
Who are the supposed people on Deal Dash today, 05/05/2016? I have 2 issues. First and foremost because I reported 'team bidders' two weeks in a row on Monday, all their fake avatars came out in a vengeance. The night was a horrible nightmare that it took years to recover...I caught the Team bidders which i copied and emailed. So why can't an intelligent woman figure it out??? and repoNow today all of a sudden itdawned on me. They may have madeit. But they are all goid, i surehope. Love you!!u
Had an issue with a bid pack being purchased unauthorized. Contacted th support team and received a response 24 hours later. The next day the refund was returned to my account and I was gifted 500 free bids just to keep my business. All in all, good customer service.
They are in my opinion the most FAIR & HONEST Bidding Site on the Internet.
And if you do have a problem, contact Customer Support and they will do
Everything in their power to make it right.
5 Thumbs Up to DealDash Customer Support!!
Let me preface this by saying that I have won some (mostly low end) items at good prices. I have no problem with their business model per se. We go in with our eyes wide open knowing we will likely spend way more on bids than the total value of the goods we eventually end up winning. DEALDASH is in the business of making money from this likelihood and their business model is what it is. My criticism lies with the areas where they act dubiously, particularly when it comes to their most popular items, most notably the Schultz ZycraPulse Massage Lounge Chair, where DEALDASH's practices are shrouded in mystery, and, dare I say, FRAUD. The examples I've noted are as follows:
1. There would be several Schultz chairs with bids still running which have reached quite high prices ($400-$1200). You'd notice that there are a few of the same "phantom DEALDASH bidders who appear on all the "auctions" driving up the prices, bailing out and, when there are 2/3 bidders left, jumping in again to raise the prices further. Rinse repeat. At the same time one of the chairs would suddenly appear as sold with the winner being, you guessed it, one of the phantom DEALDASH bidders, for a ridiculously low price (~$8-$30). I am constantly refreshing to see if any new chairs have been added so the sudden appearance of the "SOLD" is clearly a bogus win to make us unsuspecting newbies think we could also win one of the Shultz chairs for a low price.
2. Trying to bid and win one of the Schultz chairs appears to be nigh on an impossible feat. You spend hundreds of dollars buying bids and bid packs, you stay the course, you don't jump in and out, you play fair and yet, after finishing all your bids, the "phantom" bidder swoops in to claim their prize. I would not be surprised if same 8 chairs are being recycled to trick people into spending lots of money only to lose to the phantom dealdash bidder. There is no other explanation for several chairs reaching very high prices, being won by the same people over and over again (DEALDASH PHANTOM BIDDERS). If you look at the recent wins you will find the same bidder wining 3-5 chairs. Those same bidders are also the ones to get the great deals on the chairs which appear for the first time as SOLD with no evidence of them having been up for auction at all.
There is something very underhand going on here. I'm not technically savvy enough to understand the machinations of which loopholes DEALDASH is using to avoid the long arm of the law, but, I am convinced that "something is rotten in the state of Denmark".
RESPONSE TO DEALDASH
As an auditor myself, who has frequently had the pleasure of interacting with Ernst & Young, the following stand out to me.
1. This is NOT an audit report. It states clearly that the records of deal dash were EXAMINED, not AUDITED. Audit reports usually start with "we have audited"- not the case in this report.
2. Further, the report is entitled "Report of Independent Accountants" an audit report would be entitled "Independent AUDIT Report"- not the case here. The report also states that the assurance provided was LIMITED whereas a full audit provides REASONABLE ASSURANCE that there is no material error or misstatement.
3. Furthermore, the "examination" was conducted in accordance with ISAE 3000: "Assurance Engagements OTHER THAN AUDITS...so clearly not an audit. Audit reports are robust statements that assure the reader the auditor has evaluated the appropriateness of the entity's accounting policies- to prevent fraud or error in presentation. No such assurances were made in this report.
4. This report stated that the selection procedures followed were HAPHAZARD, which is an acceptable method of sample selection but This means that the records examined were not the result of selecting a statistical sample where every item has a known probability of selection. The samples examined here are very subjective, not random so how is the reader to be assured that DEALDASH did not simply hand the "examiners" NOT AUDITORS" a self selected sample that would support DEALDASH'S claims?
Needless to say, the report DEALDASH is tossing around as an audit report leaves a great deal to be desired. I personally, would not put much stock on it.
The dealdash support group does its best to meet you half way in situations that may arise from auction wins that may not result as expected. Their research team are timely and follow up with you appropriately and it is truly a pleasure to speak to them.
I hadn't got much sleep the other day but, I really wanted to win a couple of items so instead of setting the phone down and going to sleep I tried to persevere on. I accidentally ordered 600 more bids but that was ok, they were on sale. I should've gone to sleep then but, no I wanted that item! Well, then I accidentally ordered an item instead of bidding on it. It's such an easy mistake to make when you are exhausted. It wasn't a cheap item and I couldn't afford the item at the present time so now I'm frantic and making myself sick with worry. So I sent in a message explaining my situation and what had happened. I received a message right away stating someone would be getting in touch with me soon. I had checked my email the next day and sure enough a gentleman had contacted me and told me that he had taken care of refunding me my money and not to worry the item wasn't going to be shipped. I am ever grateful for not only their quick response time but their quick actions as well and also for how courteous the gentleman was who had helped me. Great job all the way around!! Thank you so much!!
They do refund money if you pursue it with the BBB (go read their page) ; otherwise, you're ignored. You shouldn't have to email over and over then chase someone down to get something resolved.
100 Questions & Answers
We proactively get audited by Ernst & Young, to provide proof that there are no fake bidders on our website. All the bids are placed by real customers. As far as the reviews go, these also come from real DealDash customers, and have not been paid for.
As always, I remain willing to answer any other question or doubt you may have.
DealDash Community Manager
You can check out our promotional bid pack prices here: https://www.dealdash.com/buybids
For new users, I normally recommend watching our How it Works video for a brief overview of what to expect from the auctions: http://www.dealdash.com/how-does-it-work
DealDash has a 100% money back guarantee on your first bid pack purchase and a winning guarantee. If you decide to give DealDash a try and don't win an auction with your first bid pack we'll return the bids back to your account free for a second chance.
If you're still not satisfied with your DealDash shopping experience we'll be happy to refund your first bid pack purchase no questions asked. You can even keep any bids in your account or items you have won.
Giving DealDash a try is risk free!
About DealDash (from the business)
Related Articles and Tips
Why wouldn't you want to stretch your buck while shopping for your favorite brands online? Shopping on a traditional...