US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

83%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 422 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 521 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 88 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesw260
2/8/16

iscrewed up when I joined, did not know iwas purchasing bids when I joined, DDCS did a great job taking care of my blunder !!!! ty

marciab12
2/8/16

I had a question, and they responded back fast.

desireeh8
2/8/16

this is the worse site i have ever been to. words cant even explain it, if you want something like this do beezid so much better. i want to kill myslef that is how bad this is, i didnt waste to much money but what i did i want to just shoot myself is how bad it is, i would rather be dead then waste money on this site.

gerardov3
2/7/16

Thank you for helping me out, you guys are great.

jamesz16
2/7/16

Timely matter

marcop19
2/6/16

I was having trouble with getting my product but turns out it was my fault and they helped me straighten it out within a day

ddd16
2/6/16

Since joining DealDash, I have had nothing but superior service! (Same goes for all products purchased). I tell all my friends about DealDash, and now I have them hooked.

Thank you DealDash!
DD

thomasm152
2/4/16

Great experience once you understand the rules!!

denaleep
2/4/16

i didn't know that late, late at night the bid package prices change, and my customer service agent was so nice and explained very clearly how it works. she did an excellent job.

amberj30
2/2/16

Thanks for working with me.

darrylb17
2/2/16

I tried Deal Dash and it was not for me. HOWEVER, the customer service was great as far as getting a refund with no hassles!

I felt like they GOT IT and that they got it right -- even when the auction approach is not a good fit for the customer.

More online companies should do business this way!

matthewb84
2/2/16

Dealdash is a great way to find deals.

williams426

Great cust.service

connieg24
1/30/16

I won a Microwave and when it arrived it wouldn't work. I emailed Deal Dash and within two days I received an email with a scan code to take to WalMart and exchange the microwave. I'm impressed!

carlosc69

I get a refound in 2 business day

dand92
1/30/16

I ha e always been treated fairly and quickly and CS is great they go out of their way to help and rectify and issues you have . A ++

georgeb130
1/28/16

i was reporting a error when using Paypal for purchasing,. my costumer service contact was helpful and reported the issue to IT

baileyh28
1/28/16

I needed to change the delivery address of an auction item I had won. My online assistant (Adrian) took care of everything promptly.

richn10
1/28/16

I am new to the Deal Dash website and James and took the time to patiently answer all my questions.

krisc33
1/28/16

Just wish you had customer service phone line,n time for customers who need help toll free # for customers help...that would b awesome, I think ! VERY SURPRISED YOU DON'T. JUST A suggestion....thats all.... ; ) I'm new n would help alot if there's customers service hot line....Lol..but for real , to speak with and walk customers thru the things they may need help with,or just don't understand.
Thank you, n would like to get started bidding,if I New how,for sure...INFO ON THE WAY....SO HOPEFULLY I WILL FIGURE IT OUT.. ; ) thanks again!!!

yvelisp
1/28/16

Without authorization my card was charged. I need a refund and cancel this account

miguelh29
1/27/16

Well taken care of had no experience dash deal and got help quick

joc272
1/26/16

Any time there is an issue, they are Johnny on the spot to remedy it!

lindad107
1/26/16

I was inquiring about the benefits of the levels accumulated on DealDash. The response was quick and to the point. Thanks again for your service.

chrisj100
1/25/16

James just helped me tremendously! He very quickly resolved the situation, great Customer Service

tonyp47
1/24/16

THIS WENT WELL , NO DELAYS, VERY FAST AND THE PERSON I CHATTED WITH WAS WELL PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING ASKED!

pauls264
1/24/16

So easy to work with and so great at getting things done.

vl259
1/24/16

Something won was the wrong size, I asked to return. I did not have to wait long for a reply. The package is on it's way back. I had a problem and DealDash said done. Thankyou!

rhondaw21
1/24/16

Steve, your rep. was so patient, and worked through several options before the issue was resolved. Thanks, and a pat on the back for helping me. I hope that
I am lucky enough in the future, if needed, to have Steve help me again. I love
DealDash.

cherylb50
1/24/16

I appreciate the response and action taken when I received a damaged product from a bid that I won. They asked for pictures and put a plan of replacement into action. I appreciate their response and action on my behalf!

carminep6
1/23/16

I asked for a refund no problem

magnoliat
1/23/16

I was just checking the site and all of the sudden and without my authorization they charged me 80$! I'm waiting for a full refund.

mohameda54
1/22/16

It was very fast and great cumstomer service

muhammadk16

great

anthonyo15

Not easy to get started

marua
1/21/16

THIS SITE SUCKS with al you do to the public it could be your mom,

randallh16

What can I say ?

It's Awesome and that Is It !!

Randall V Hall
comadude.com

brucej29
1/21/16

I had accidentally created two different accounts with my same email address. They responded quickly to my problem and customer service guy Matt D figured it out and fixed everything even though the mistake was mine. I have great confidence now that DealDash is safe and have already received three of the items I won.

melissar59
1/20/16

I spent over 2,000 bids and the only thing I was able to win was small items such as $10 gift cards and 1 $100 bid pack. When you bid on something worth something be ready to spend well over 600 bids and you will probably still not win. I spent over 900 bids on one item and and of course after I run out the other person wins. When I thought I was going to win on a item, the site froze up as I was trying to add more bids to the bid buddy and when it started running again, someone won it. I notified the customer service and they made it seem like I was lying. I know it wasn't my browser because every other site worked fine and I've always used this browser with deal dash and it was good. I spent over 700 bids on an another item. It is a RIPOFF!!!!!!

stanr14
1/20/16

Did not see anything that I was interested in buying.

agustinr2
1/20/16

I was charged $78 dollars that i was not aware of for just viewing the site my name is Agustin Rodriguez and I would really like a full refund as I was not aware I would be charged that amount at all and I need the money back ASAP please contact me at 305 588 0624 or give me a refund please and thank u have a great day

qundrayg
1/20/16

My name is Qundray Gray I just made a mistake and purchase 600 bids for 13 cents a peice and I really need a refund it was a 100% mistake that was made on the app. So please refund my money into my account

tamarahm

They solve my problem, I received two items broken ,,,,,
One of my options was to receive a target gift card in place,,,,
Which I received in a timely fashion .

earlf7
1/18/16

Caution should be exercised when bidding for more expensive items. DealDash makes their money on these items because multiple bidders pay a considerable premium to post multiple bids at penny increments. If it looks like there are going to be a number of bidders before closed bidding ($5.00 bid), then it is best not to participate because you will lose all the money you paid for each penny bid. Buying on Amazon may be a better choice.

melissac85
1/18/16

I understand the business model of DealDash - they are fairly upfront about it, but....

I did spend several weeks watching and observing "winning strategies", but there are hoards of professional bidders on the site who win the vast majority of the auctions.

I have found many items purchased on DealDash being resold, which is against the terms and conditions, but it happens anyway.

The value / prices quoted for items are very inflated - you can buy many of the items for much less than stated.

They have several unique-to-Deal-Dash items - if you try to find them via internet search engines to research the value / price, you will find web pages which say the value is what Deal Dash is quoting, but I suspect the pages are put up by Deal Dash. Examples include the Schultz Massage Chairs and the designer furniture. The Massage Chair lists a value of $14,500 (!), but no one would ever PAY that for a brand/chair that can't be evaluated or purchased through any other outlet. The decorative items - clocks, etc - the quality is NOT GOOD. I actually won an auction for a clock, which arrived damaged. I contacted customer service who responded to me after EIGHT DAYS. I was asked me to send pictures. I did. Then I was sent an email with a return label and it all had to be in original packaging (save your boxes!!), then it had to be returned before a new clock would be shipped out. I finally got the clock and the face was installed slightly crooked and frankly it is cheaply made. This for a clock where the value was portrayed as $575! How about the Japanese knives for $1500?

Bids are always discounted now - one day 15 cents, the next day 14, the next 13 then 12 cents... a fairly repeatable pattern. Even with discounted bids, the wins are so infrequent that it just isn't worth my time or effort.

Summary: expensive "infotainment" where you *might* get something of value from time to time if the professional bidders slip up.

Update: yes deal dash will refund your PURCHASE PRICE if you are not happy with product... BUT they do NOT refund your bid costs!

sb145
1/17/16

Love the site just hope that a solution can be found about the jumpers, some sort of penalty, because the rest of us are being penalized. Other than that awesome site!

dannye17
1/17/16

got back with me very quickly

reya6

great and fast service!!

trentonp7
1/17/16

I just wanted to check the website out to see what it was about. I did not know that it would take 78 bucks out for some biddings. I would like to have my money fully refunded to me as soon as possible.

pattyr11
1/17/16

As a new member to DealDash, I wasn't certain as what I was doing and wanted to know how many bids I had used on this one item. Contacted Support and was told how many I had used. It was quick and pleasant from the person that responded.

79 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
walkera2
A: You get your bids back when you purchase the item you were bidding on. If you don't win the auction then you can buy the item you were bidding on and get all the bids you used on that auction back. I've only done it a few times, mostly auction I bid where the item is less than 100 dollars. When I bought to item I did get all my bids back I used in that auction
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the DealDash staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Photos for DealDash