US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DealDash reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-455-3325
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer
Review of DealDash

DealDash reviews

82%
150 South 5th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 330 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 82 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 443 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kevinm116
4/21/15

This is a rip off. You can easily spend a $100 on bids, use all of your bids on a product that should only cost about $10, not win and lose all of your money as well as the bids you've purchased. $100 gone with nothing to show. Huge scam.

hatchg
4/21/15

I wanted to look around the site. After entering a username and password. The next step was a credit card. I'm not comfortable giving that info before looking around. Fix that, I'll be back. Until then, no thanks.

georgef32
4/21/15

Staff is awesome but they changed site and it sucks now.

matthewd22
4/21/15

Quick response and friendly.

matthewc59
4/20/15

Very good service so far.Get answers when I need them.Always very helpfull and resolve any problems you have .So dash for the deal.Thank you guys.

michaelm253
4/19/15

Products are unbelievable and the price you get them for thru bidding is unimanginable

armena1
4/19/15

Nice experience

colettem2
4/17/15

I was able to receive the return shipping label very quickly, however, while I was waiting for the ticket, I just decided to keep the Candles. I have a birthday coming up and the candles will be perfect. So, I decided to just keep them. DD does have some nice things to bid on. Just wish they wouldn't go so high. The deals are a little harder to come by these days.

marcusb56

Great

josej15
4/17/15

Excellent service & support.

mikep113
4/17/15

A mistaken identity from a tracking number was made regarding a return. I questioned the email correspondence. I received a quick apology email reply, and a cache of free bids for the inconvenience it caused me. This was not expected and over the top.

sh7101
4/16/15

Great experience with deal dash! Great customer service response if you need them.

djt
4/15/15

I bought a pool fountain from the auction site and when it came I was so excited... The quality of the fountain however was not to my standards and would not make it with my kids playing in the pool at the same time. I emailed DealDash and told them about my problem. DealDash contacted the pool fountain company and had them issue me a prepaid shipping label and a refund for my buy it now price. What a great experience with customer support....

laceyr
4/14/15

I have had many needs and questions. I was treated exceptionally well and quickly. Impressed altogether with Adrian especially.

kayo6
4/14/15

I contacted customer service about a problem. I received an immediate and satisfactory response. I am very pleased with the good service.

cjj7
4/13/15

response was quick and easy to understand

claudiah4
4/12/15

I was notified by my bank that some one was using my cards in a few sites on the Web without my permission. I contacted DealDash to remove my cards.I had a response very quickly and was assured my cards would be removed.

nicklasb
4/12/15

Fantastic

tims78
4/11/15

I sent an email in at 3:55 AM and certainly did not expect a reply until later the day or maybe the next day.
I was shocked to get a reply email at 3:58 AM agreeing with my request.
Certainly the quickest and easier Customer Service

stevenf28
4/11/15

As I have explain, this was a mistake. Thank you for deleting my account.

lorrainem18
4/10/15

Rep walked me through a return with great patience.

kimb471
4/10/15

I was treated very nice, and he understood my problem. He resolved all the problems I was having. Very professional.

tjr2
4/9/15

I won a $15 Amazon gift card a few months ago and it never came. I emailed them asking what I need to do to get my item, and their response was as follows:
"Thank you for your patience. Our supplier just got back to me, and it seems as if they haven’t received the card, so it seems as if it may have been stolen or lost. I would suggest that you inquire with your local post office, other members of the household or even neighbors if they may have received the delivery for you. Unfortunately, we’re unable to assume responsibility for this case."
My mail is delivered into a locked mailbox every day. It was definitely not stolen, but could possibly have been lost by USPS.

Trust them if you want, I don't.

jamesw170
4/9/15

I never understood my bids were gone whether I won or not. I was an auctioneer and knew anybody could have fun just bidding even though they knew they couldn't possibly win a new car for $5.00, it could be wonderful fun just to say you were bidding on that brand new Cadillac. I was dissapointed to find all my bids were just gone, win-or-not, unlike our live auctions. DealDash reacted to my dismay most promptly and professionally... even graciously. My faith was restored, my interest renewed, and I intend to spend more money, more knowledgely, with sufficient bids so I can do it right this time. THANK YOU DEALDASH for helping this previously unenlightened bidder!

terryd25
4/9/15

When I inquired whether I could transfer my previous credits on an original account to my current account (since my old computer had crashed & I had to buy a new one), the staff was very gracious & helpful & immediately transferred my old points
to my new bid account.
THANKS TO A VERY EFFICIENT STAFF!

maritzal
4/9/15

This site is very good and helpful, they are willing to solve any problem, Im very satisfy with everything in this site.

steveb114
4/9/15

Tech support refunded my membership upon request - without question or a "read before you sign-up" comments.

morufud
4/8/15

bad your system not so good twice icharged for what i dont bid for iwant mt money back

temekiab
4/7/15

It was a great experience with customer services they where very fast and I really thank you so much!

albertas3
4/7/15

I noticed right away it was going to the wrong address, and the customer service person was Johnnie On The Spot and corrected it immediately in response to my contacting customer support!

timm180
4/6/15

I won a bid for a $10 Wal Mart gift card. After some weeks I did not get the card so I sent a e-mail to DealDash . They advised me that they would get me another card or I could take 150 free bids. I took the bids and think that ,that was more than fair.

charlottep11
4/6/15

Fast service and very detailed information. Thanks for your service

athat
4/6/15

It's been great for the most part. Customers service is wonderful as well. I just want to thank deal dash for helping people like myself.

bernien1
4/6/15

fast and very friendly great service the first time

fayel3
4/6/15

I have had wins and loses and the time can be long. That's ok when you are in a game as such. My friend and I trying not to bid against each other, when I loose I get up and go to another bidding war. Having fun learning.
Thanks for the bids.

justinl47
4/6/15

I signed up about a month and a half ago, and was excited to have won 3, $10 gift cards, within minutes! Little did I know, they have a large number of "beginner only" auctions, that unlike other penny auction sites, are not advertised. After my confidence was built up from those first few wins, I started bidding on high-value items. Once my initial bid pack was wiped out, I bought a large bid pack during a "sale" (bids are never 60 cents again, after your first bid pack). Before I had learned my lesson, I was down several thousand bids.

My best advice is to know your limits. Don't go after anything big until you've managed to successfully win smaller items (don't count those first few $10 gift cards, MLB baseballs, Cuisinart 3-piece Grilling Sets, or MicroSD cards). Take advantage of those beginner auctions, and try to max out all 6 of your "Under $200" slots with those beginner auctions. How to tell if it is a beginner auction? Most of the $10 gift cards, and other items mentioned above will be beginner auctions. If you're looking at one of those, in the URL, change the "auction id" number to the next number (ie, 2978305 becomes 2978306) if it is any of those items listed above, you're almost guaranteed to win in 1 bid. I'm not sure if it is possible to fill all 6 slots, but I did fill 5 of mine, and I may have stopped only because I went after larger ticket items.

If you sign up on a Friday evening, you can likely fill most, if not all of your "Under $200" slots before the 12am PDT limit reset on Saturday, and it will help recoup most of your initial bid pack costs while you decide if the site is really for you. As long as you understand what you're getting into, the site can be fun, but when people get carried away, wasting 1500 bids on a 300 bid pack, and the like, and it can seem impossible to win, at times.

My advice? Avoid bid packs. Place a single bid early to avoid getting "locked out" when it hits $5, then check back when the initial bidding frenzy dies down. Gift cards are your friend, if you end up using too many bids, you can always "Buy it Now" for retail value, get your bids back, and even some free bids for your time as highest bidder. Don't bid beyond your means, you won't win a $1200 MacBook Pro with 60 bids, so don't even try it, at first.

If you follow these general rules, you won't have the "Where did my 4000 bids go?!?" moment that I myself encountered, and may be on your way to having fun, and maybe winning a few things along the way.

Tip for consumers: Bid smart, recoup initial expenses through the beginner auction gift cards, watch and learn before going after high-value items.

patm68
4/5/15

Jesse was attentive to my problem and didn't leave me hanging for a long time . Would recomend this site for anyone needing a great support staff .

andriesa3
4/4/15

I am working in Africa on a contract, with my computer IP showing it as such. But I am a USA resident with my shipping address located in the USA. Other inferior sites like Quibids does not allow this.

DealDash is clearly ahead of the game. It only makes sense ... if your shipping address is within the USA, your computer IP should not matter. I want to bid from where-ever I am, even if not in the USA, provided my shipping address remains within the USA.

Thanks DealDash, for great support, a quick answer and clearly understanding your customer's circumstances. Great job !!!

matthewb66
4/3/15

Haven't won anything yet but I like the stuff that they have to be won

franciscoa9
4/2/15

I wanted a new phone for Verizon, but they don't offer any on the site, they still refunded my bid pack purchase and let me use the bids to bid on other items! Awesome service and fast response!!

janeb48
4/2/15

Everything that I read about Deal Dash sounded legit. So I though, I'll give it a try. Didn`t know how 400 bids would work out. But I think that I have everything under coontrol. LOL! I've won 3 bids, not big ones, but I won. Yea!

jimr57
4/1/15

I didn't read all the fine lines close enough & they were very understanding thank you

carriem40
4/1/15

I am new to DealDash and have found customer service to be professional, very timely, and absolutely stellar! Every company should take lessons from you DealDash!

theresad13
4/1/15

As a new dealdash customer, I required assistance with a refund. They replied to my email, and refunded my money in record time, all HASSLE FREE!! I was very impressed.

ronnieannp
4/1/15

live interaction with the customer service was very helpful

haroldm34
4/1/15

I had an item that I had not received for a good period of time. I then requested help with the matter and customer service was very heopful.

cb82
3/31/15

Precent great

troyp11

The best

shanem40
3/30/15

Rate the customer service you just received!
Thank You!
Thank you so much for letting us know how you were treated by our team.

Let other consumers know how DealDash treated you on Sitejabber.com!

You will be redirected there shortly.

For your ease, here is your previous response that you can freely copy and paste:

Ok, Yes I will try the 1000 bids please - I will get my brother something else.

And, I will make A Whiteboard/Animation Review Video after this....... 5Star.........

God Bless you and the rest of The Deal Dash Team

The Customer Service/Public Relations is 5Star......

Also leave reviews for other sites you love!

kimr51
3/30/15

Dealdash.com is a penny auction. They say it is fair and honest. I tried the site and felt like it was like gambling. They gave me back my money and told me to finish using points. I never won until after I ask for a refund. I decided maybe I would try again after all I wanted a computer for my husband so if I just bid for that I would be ok. Thinking if I bid to high I would buy the product. I got into the site for alot of money on bids the auction ran 2 days and 1 1/2 nights. I thought I should go online and price the computer that I was bidding on. That was when I found the computer at Best Buys for $449 and they were selling it for $738. I just couldn;t justify paying almost double plus the price of all those bids. I aslo notice that sometimes I would be voting on other items and someone would win with me right there bidding. I don't believe it is fair or honest and they are making alot of money despite what they say. First hand experience but I learned my lesson well. Sincerely , Kim

Tip for consumers: Price high items before you start to bid on them. The retail price they say is fair and honest is usually higher. Only bid on items priced well and that you could use anyway.