US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,567 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/20/14

Well I made a mistake when I was browsing DealDash for the first time, an I bought without knowing, I don't even know what I bought ( no Im not stupid), just naive, any way, I wrote an email, explaining the problem and without any problems at all they wrote me back, telling me that my $75.00 will be reemborsed,,,,THANKSSSSSSSS

8/20/14

Very impress of their inventiveness.

8/20/14

IT IS MY TIME IN ANY TYPE IN AUCTION. UNDERSTAND, I NEEDED HELP.
PAUL IS MY HERO. THANKS TO HIS PERSONAL ATTITUDE, I ON A WINNING VENUE ALREADY. LOOK OUT "KITCHEN-AIDE"

8/20/14

Although I had not purchased merchandise, I am pleased with the assistance of your customer service department.

8/20/14

Great,, fair & fast shipping!

8/20/14

Excellent. I understand and agree with it's content.

8/19/14

I tried this program out, but was very confused as to how it worked. I thought if you didn't win the auction you didn't lose anything. I of course wrote a nasty letter as I thought I had just spent all my money for nothing. I was wrong, (this time), but I don't think it will happen again. I do feel that everyone should know if they bid than that bid is lost forever, unless of course you win. Then you get what you wanted. This program is paid for by the people that bid and don't win. So, if you play play to win because what ever you bid with is gone you don't get it back. Unless of course you pay the MSP for what ever item you are bidding for. Just remember, only people with money to burn pay MSP for anything. Go to Walmart.

8/18/14

I have been relatively happy with Deal Dash with a few exceptions. I have won several nice items. However, in 2012 I won some perfume and never received it. They say it was delivered to my address but yet, I never saw it. Over the past few months, I purchased 3 $50 babies r us gift cards with buy it now and won 1 auction for a babies r us $50 card. Yesterday I tried using them and there is zero balance on them, I had never even scratched the pins until trying to place the order. So happy I saw it when I did as I had planned to buy more bids tonight to bid on items coming up. Awaiting a reply from customer service.

perfect

8/18/14

When I received my FitBit Flex from Deal Dash, I was disappointed to find that it didn't work, but when I contacted Deal Dash support I heard back from them within hours and they arranged for my refund right away. I find their customer service friendly and helpful. They agreed to a refund without any problems. I am very happy with my experience.

Very friendly, courteous

8/17/14

Mistakenly gave them a POB for a product where they needed a physical address. Received an email prompting me to provide physical address. Appreciate the proactive approach instead of waiting for me to tire of waiting for the product and then calling them about the issue.

8/16/14

Very respect full thank you

Great customer service!!

8/16/14

i'm not used to losing...in biding i set my eyes on the time that allowed... make my bid to stay in the game..... then watch the bids...at the last 2 or 3 second set high bid to take the cake.....with dealdash..maybe i don't fully understand how to bid...it's not for me......i know how bid on ebay...and how to deal automatic bidder....with you guys.....its slow,,,there no way to make other bidder drop out by setting higher bids.....

8/16/14

Timely,informative fast response!! Not automated...got a person who was involved and engaged in good customer relations. Kaylee was her name.

8/16/14

Quick response to my contact email and follow up came in a couple days .Graham very business like and you know you will be kept updated until your problem is resolved.Definitely 5 stars when it comes to customer service.
thanks

8/15/14

First let me start by saying that Customer Service is outstanding. Having said that, here is where it starts going down hill. My first review was 5 stars but after being with Deal Dash for 2 months my rating has dropped to 1 Star, and here's why.
Bid Stompers, Team Bidders, and those person who resell Items they have won. I KNOW CUSTOMER SERVICE SAYS THEY HAVE MEASURES IN PLACE TO HANDLE THIS, This may be true, but For the last 2 or 3 weeks I have been following the same 4 to 6 people in mainly Camera and Electronics Auctions where they have used HUNDREDS OF BIDS to win Auctions. Now these people must have LARGE Family's or MANY, MANY FRIENDS.
Why would someone buy Cameras from many Different Manufacturers.
Finally to Dave or another C/S Rep if you check my e-mails to Customer Service you'll see what my communication in the past are, as well as suggestions on how to possible suggestions to handle problems I have mentioned.
Once the Bids I have left are gone so am I. I just can't afford to bid against these type of Bidders

8/15/14

I was very happy to win a $320 kayak for approx $115 (including bids). However when the June 24 delivery date came and went with no kayak, I contacted customer support. Upon further checking they discovered that the vendor they used did not have any more kayaks left for the rest of the Summer. While that was not Deal Dash's fault, I feel that they should have been made aware of that, especially since the same kayak was up for auction about 10 days after mine. Deal Dash did offer me a $350 gift card in exchange, however what I REALLY wanted was the kayak.

8/14/14

Satisfied

8/14/14

The bicycle I bought through DealDash( I did not win the auction, but used the Buy it Now option) was found to have a warped front wheel. I wrote DealDash and they have arranged for me to exchange it at a Walmart store of my choosing. I am in the process of setting up someone to help me as my car is a bit small. The purchase date shown above can't be correct though, this all took place more recently and didn't take 3 months as that date would indicate.

8/13/14

So far so good. I was worried that I only had an e-mail address to contact support, however that was all I needed. They were prompt in helping me. And I have enjoyed my deal dash experience.

8/13/14

I can honestly say deal dash support really takes care of the customers. I was taken care right away. I will continue to do business with deal dash because of the great service they provide.

8/12/14

Purchase was quite like many other sites, they want your money, so they are always there to tell you what a wise, fun filled investment you are making on behalf of your entire family.
Then you run into the true meaning/purpose of the email. Your company TRULY CARES about how much your customers look forward to the game. I already have a game preordered - that is coming out in NOV 2014. That is the kind of loyallt and trust I have in your company. It is almost at the level that if you just sent me an email and said you have a "NEW BLOCK BUSTER" of a game coming out I would most likely purchase the game now. Please KEEP UP the good work.

Thanks for buuilding a trust in a company I can follow.
Tom Pavlock

8/12/14

I posed a simple question and it was answered very quickly and was treated very well and that is rare these days.

8/11/14

Was confuse on how this system works

I love it

8/11/14

Great support to email question.

8/10/14

I was very happy to be met with someone who was happy to help me. THANK-YOU.

Well done

8/10/14

BEst service ever, fast response and very fast refund.

Very positive so far

8/9/14

Very pleasant

8/9/14

confusing at first but when explained it made sense.

8/8/14

Nice to get a friendly email

so far

Very good,,,

very helpful

8/8/14

Very quick turn about on questions and help. Real nice people to deal with,

8/8/14

Issue resolved quickly. Representative was professional and courteous.

refund

5 star says it all !

8/7/14

I just got started with DEALDASH, and my rating, I'm sure would be much higher, if I could actually WIN ONE !

8/7/14

I am new to the penny auction concept. DealDash provides you with tips and videos on how to bid and even strategies to win. I won a $10 gift certificate to Burger King for 1 cent! I love this! (-;

8/7/14

My request for information about my shipment was resonded to promptly at

8/7/14

so far i don't know what i am doing

8/6/14

Love winning and the free shipping

8/6/14

The response from Support Group was excellent and very quick.

8/6/14

I bid on something without meaning to. Being new to the site I was unsure how things worked and asked for a refund and got it within 24 hours. Thank you again.

8/5/14

Overall a great experience, I love this site!

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber