US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402, United States
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melodyb

No bots, they're a clean business with integrity and the best Customer Service I have ever encountered. (in 254 reviews)

gloriac11

DealDash also gave me a choice of gift cards or bids in place of the item. (in 78 reviews)

thymet

They also end up paying alot more from time to time to be able to win items down the line with fewer bids. (in 390 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janicew11
10/21/14

I had a small problem and It was answer and done with with in a hr or so.
Fast easy and friendly
Thanks again.
janice4371

rhondaj6
10/20/14

There was a miss understanding about how things were going to happen and due to the miss understanding I mistakenly placed an order. As I was ready to panack the customer support staff was quick to respond to me and put my mind at ease. Thank you very much.

rayb46
10/19/14

Great Customer Service. Thanks Tytti, and Mimi..

frankb62

very American the best

candyh1
10/19/14

Item that I ordered was late getting mailed to me so I contacted customer service. They were very prompt in the explanation and gave me some free bids to boot! Extremely satisfied.

valerief6
10/19/14

I didn't have much experience at all with this bidding site. I do not have the money to stay on the site!

robertw113
10/19/14

I have been involved with on-line auctions and this is the best! I have won 32 auctions and every item has arrived on time, or early. They also offer on-line customer service which is outstanding

Tip for consumers: I suggest that everybody give this website look. It is the best.

stevet45

Reply shortly.

kenf23
10/18/14

won a lot of stuff but sure used up a lot of bids too

patw50
10/18/14

I've had several contacts with the support team at DealDash and have been impressed with their quick response and desire to accommodate.

dorothyj7
10/17/14

bought points by mistake. cost $70.. i contacted them and they agreed to remove it from my charge card. THANK YOU,DEALDASH

lloydh12
10/16/14

I had a problem with the item in the paying for my item but it was taken care of very quickly. Thanks again

deboras4
10/16/14

i haven't won but i do hope so soon. i will take the advice i got from your letter and try again, look forward to dealing with you.

arlindap

excellent.....

thomasc63
10/16/14

respose was polite and professional

irenel13
10/16/14

i did not have the knowledge to bid so I cancelled

matthewm62
10/16/14

Prompt and courteous service!

giacintoa
10/16/14

Andrew was very understanding and curtious about what happened and gave me back my bids that I had lost on your free to bid sight. Thank you Andrew and Deal Dash

paulh111
10/14/14

Very honest and transparent. I highly recommend DealDash.

theophilusc

one word Great

reneem15
10/13/14

Great customer service and support!

kathryns14
10/13/14

Not fair!! I was bidding and some bids just disappeared, then I tried to buy more and it would go through but it still said my bids were 0. I contacted them and received no response. I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and tried to contact them again. Still no response. I was bidding on 2 items and they went to someone else right away because the bids I bought would not show up. It is only fun while it was fair, now in feel cheated.

Tip for consumers: Watch out that you don't end up buying bids that don't show up.

royc151
10/12/14

Dealdash is fun, like to bid on items and win forcheap money,love to watch and learn how to win big items, so cool to win tv worth one thousand dollars and win for thirty ,forty dollars awesome . Try it today youll love it too ....

philp14
10/12/14

Fun site, good folks

billyh25

Very helpful And did exactly what I asked them to

carolb56
10/10/14

Deal Dash is great to deal with. I have no problem with them but my husband has more problems. I ordered a craftsman 10* saw table, which he has received. He was just in the process of puttting it together when he found that a sack of nuts & bolts, screws are missing. Can't put it together. Oldman36 is my husband. We ordered 2 of those heat/massage chairs. In opening the first box it was missing the plug into that goes into the wall. He has notified someone and they were going to send that part - haven't received it yet. I told him at first not to open the 2nd box (cleaning house & no room for it yet). He finally opened it and the missing part from the first box was there so we are using it. We will still need that part so we can put the 2nd chair together. All help is appreciated

gregb38

I AM HAPPY WITH IT

stephenc39
10/9/14

I'll rate you after I get the merchandise if it gets here and if it doesn't we will have a problem I think I spent way too much money look it up what I spend on bids

latishaj1
10/7/14

I didn't unstand how to buy because they ask for my bank card again and I want going to do that

robertor19
10/7/14

Is nice apps

carolm58
10/6/14

Excellent service. She reopened an auction so I could retrieve my 535 bids and "buy it now". I didn't know it is only good for 7 days.

yolandar1
10/6/14

Deal dash is a square dealing service. The customer service is outstanding.

candices7
10/6/14

Was double charged and when I contacted the business, they began working on the issue right away. I appreciate the speedines of the response.

tonin1
10/3/14

I found the program was not really for me and applied for the 100% refund garuntee for 1st time users. DealDash kept their word! I have been assured my refund will be complete within the next 5 days! I can hardly believe it! Wow Thanks you guys!

olsonl
10/2/14

Quite surprised and please. Very helpful I must say.

karena36
10/2/14

A+++++++++++ Rating;) very happy with your services offers & that i have receive from DealDash!

sherryy5
10/2/14

very fast , pace hard to win when your older, but then again its probably just me.

josephh42
10/1/14

I had been bidding for hours with the bid buddy and with only one person bidding against me and with bids remaining on the system, got bumped and the other won.
I contacted them and unable to explain the error was recredited the bids. That part eas good and their customer servicr rep hsndled it very well.
So. Thank you deal dash but chrck out your system for a glitch.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention. ..

bettye5
10/1/14

I have always got the best response time @ Deal Dash for any thing I do Thank you so much.

leonah1

garyr30

very good

sharonw27
9/27/14

I have some learning to do. It was horrible, after my big mistake, then you helped me correct it. So now I'm looking forward to many hours of fun

charlesg41
9/27/14

My experience turned out bad. Not the fault of Deal Dash. I lost 63 bid when someone clean out my checking account. I had bought something
from the Internet and they did it.

paula286
9/26/14

They refunded something I bought no questions asked and within a day.

markb150
9/26/14

I am very thankful for the way your company resolved my concern. I am very interested in continued service with your company.

erics76

So far , so good , I just joined today

lindac64

Good really good

carlb33
9/26/14

good

31 Photos for DealDash