US Government's NSF

150 South St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: 855-455-3325
support@dealdash.com
100% Money Back Guarantee offer for new members!
Learn More

1,489 Reviews for DealDash

Review Highlights

I watched a user bid over $70 worth of bids for a $40 prize.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/24/14

I just love this site, they are usually quick about the shipping and have a great customer service, I only found one of them to be rather unfriendly.
However over the past week it seems like the Live Chat is non existent and answers to emails to support seem to take long to get answered ( I currently dont have any issues but my husband does and so far he has only put in 1 email about an issue and has not addressed the other one yet)
Are they all in Finland again? haha
I would just love to see the Live Chat on more often, aside from that Im in love with the site

7/24/14

I have tried multiple times to get my money back per their "No Questions Asked 100% Money Back Guarantee!
-Your entire first purchase back if you are not 100% satisfied!
-Win or Lose - no questions asked. Full refund will always be granted automatically.
-To get the refund, simply email refunds@dealdash.com within 90 days." to no avail as no one will respond so lets try this! I want my money back this is a biggest scam site ever! You cannot get in touch with a human! phone numbers are not in service!

Great service

Very satisfied!

7/24/14

I actually ended up canceling my account but I was very satisfied with the service I did receive.

7/23/14

I really never got to experience it, sorry

great

7/22/14

Answered my question completely and was very nice.

7/22/14

I am new to DD, I just wanted to buy my son a laptop for hus birthday which is July 23rd, which his broke! He has to have a laptop due to being homeschooling! I used the bid buddy, which said was the best way to win an auction, but after using 674 bids, with th BB, I LOST, I couldn't believe it I was crushed by it!

7/21/14

excellent

7/21/14

Received the information that I requested and it will help me in deciding what to do next. The information was very helpful.

7/20/14

Well, I had hard time first time I get there but more with the time I begin used to it! It is real, it fast!

7/19/14

I love the site they are great

Wonderful customer support!!

excellent response time!

7/19/14

Recently I have experienced technical errors in the site. I bid on a keurig and a 600 bid auction yes both and at 4-3 seconds I attempted to place a bid and the site would not take these bids it simply did not no messages either I was very disappointed and lost several bids because of this I would be happy to tell about your great customer service for helping with this issue thank you and I would be happy to increase your rating it's just I'm tight on money and can't afford preventable errors like this-ik this ismost likely a problem on my end now reading your terms and conditions so just any support would help also I accidentally purchased a bid pack if that could be refunded if appreciate it thanks deal dash- that was my issue and they were quick to fix it highly appreciate thanks Dave

great

7/18/14

The site is cool just the bids are to pricey and winning an auction is very hard. I started out with 220 bids and so far won a $10 dunkin donuts gift card and a $15 amazon gift card and now Im down to 10 bids. Other than that its a good site.

7/17/14

Dealdash sell bad and defected products. They will respond to you very quickly as long you are active member. I spend over $3000 and I know it is my stupidity. I receive the first item which was spreader and it was broken. They responded quickly and replaced the item because I was active member and spending a lot of money in bidding. I ended up purchasing electrical smoker and Freezer because I did not win them. I stopped using the service. When I tried using the smoker and Freezer, I found out the smoker was damaged, and Freezer does not work. I tried to reach them and send numerous emails. They did not respond to my emails. This is a scam company stay away and save your money.

7/16/14

Good ending.

7/14/14

My experience was excellent and the free shipping was awesome. I was very satisfied!!! Much better than e-bay!!

7/14/14

We'll I didn't really understand the rules they helped me fix what I screwed up on it was really my fault but they help me anyway I think it was completely fantastic and the got a clear warning what not to do here lol they were great

7/13/14

Quick response. Thanks

7/13/14

I stupidly made a rookie mistake and the Deal Dash team was very helpful in fixing my it to my satisfaction. They practice very fair and just customer service to even dummies like me. ;o) Thanks Deal Dash!

It was good so far.

7/12/14

GREAT SCV, FAST RESPONSE, AGENT WAS KNOWLEDGABLE,PROBLEM SOLVED AS QUICKLY AS IT HAPPENED

7/12/14

Live in Canada didn't realize was U.S only asked for refund. Immediately got refund no hassle, good customer service. Thanks and come to Canada some day

7/11/14

Jessica was very polite..

7/11/14

question asked and answered

Great experience.

Great, completely satisfied.

7/10/14

Was not satisfied with my Deal Dash experience. Customer service refunded me for my bid pack. No hassle.

7/10/14

always fun, what you see is really what you get no surprise cut-offs like another site. the real "deal"

7/9/14

great experience

7/7/14

A fare and biding sight that is not just trying to take your money.

7/7/14

The answer I received to my question was prompt and courteous. Good going, Deal Dash!

thanks

7/7/14

i received my refund same day as requested

7/6/14

I really don't like this I feel that they are a joke. and as for BOT's I think that going on there. Using up bids, it pointless I want a refund if that is even possible. I guess Ill try to get through to customer service again but I'm sure I wan't get an answer. but we will see. Dont play its a joke.....

7/6/14

First let me just say I have been a member on deal dash for about six months and have won several auctions of top quality merchandise, never encountering any problems, and would have given them a 5 star rating until yesterday. We will find out how trustworthy deal dash is by how they chose to handle what I would consider to be a very serious event that happened to me during one of there auctions. They are supposedly looking in to what happened, so I will wait to see how they rectify the situation and will be glad to come back and adjust my rating, up or down. At that time I will be glad to share what happened to me with all the consumers who count on this site to help them find trustworthy online businesses. Philip H.

7/6/14

I missed my Buy It Now by an hour or so and would have forfeited over 300 bids. I emailed immediately, and DealDash support immediately put the auction back up in my dashboard so I could purchase the produce and receive my bids back.

7/5/14

I found deal dash to be the best place to find
Exalnent deals on every thing one would need
To fill a home.

7/5/14

Speedy customer service. Response within 5 minutes.

7/4/14

I made a mistake on Dealdash.com and the folks there were able to square me away in a prompt manner.

7/3/14

Very friendly. Thank you.

7/3/14

I have been trying to contact customer service for four days now with no avail. I have emailed and called constantly. I am not happy with this site and with their "money back guarantee " I would like the money back that was wasted on this site!!

7/3/14

Excellent, quick, addressed problem to my satisfaction.

7/2/14

purchased a few hundred dollars and won one 15 dollar gift . I was disappointed

7/2/14

Hi, I truly wish I was writing a good review about this site because the concept is really good, however it didn't work for me.
First, I bought 32 dollars in bids and the site double it up to 64 dollars. I asked an explanation to costumer service and still waiting. Second, when you win an auction the site offers you to buy the item you won or to give you some bids back, this makes "all items" desirable to be won instead for the item itself…this means whatever you want to get…you have to bid against lots of persistent people that do not even care about the item itself at all…but have tons of bids to spend. Third…it doesn't work to bid really late into the night…it even seems there are more people bidding then.
This site seems to be a bit addictive too…it is difficult to let it go and most possibly you'll end up spending more money buying bids than saving on an item you really wanted,,,example…I spent 64 dollars on 400 bids and end up with aprox. 3 gift cards ($10 Dunkin D., $10 Something else i dont even remember, etc) of a total of 45 dollars - and I dont eat donas or drink coffee - and a pocket tool of 32 dollars…that I didn't even want.

6/30/14