US Government's NSF

2/18/14

I need help

juliar5
6/30/13

My husband is 71 years old and a disable vet.He spent 20 years in the Army.He received one of these letters in the mail.He ask me to write www.cashloannetwork.com and tell them where to shove their business.There is no address or phone number.It will be a cold day in HELL before they get any thing from us.We have been married 52 years ,and worked our buts off all our lives.We do not work with scum.

dudem
7/6/11

Man ALIVE is the Cash Loan Network site a scam. First I received a physical card in the mail offering $500 in loans. I threw it away. The next week I get the same card in the mail from them. I throw it away, go to their site and unsubscribe. The NEXT week I get the SAME card in the mail from them. I throw it away and write their customer service an upset email. No response. THE NEXT week I receive a fourth card in the mail from them. That's once a week for four weeks! I send multiple upset emails, try to unsubscribe again, find their Facebook page and this review page, leave complaints, dig into their system and find that it takes all of your most important information then directs you to more loan websites.

SCAM! Huge, massive scam run by worthless human beings. Avoid and report when possible!

robertar
10/5/10

THANKS TO YOUR CONSUMERS WHO HAVE TRIED THIS WEB-SITE THEY HAV SAVED ME ALOT OF GRIEF.I TO RECEIVED A LETTER IN THE MAIL NO PHONE OR ADDRESS ABIG TIME SCAM. ALSO MYCASHNOW STAY AWAY PLEASE

maryannf
4/23/10

I get my mail and heres a bizness that says Get up to $500 deposited ino your checking accoun by tomorrow! Quote..........They give you a card and a reservation number!!!! I think finally Thank God sitting and tired of filling out forms!!!!!!!!!!! I finish the whole application and they are giving me the convidence it's good it's legit and we are the ones that are going to give you the loan when nobody else would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well I'm tired and hungry and now upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was my last loan form I will ever dooooooooooooooIt's Quick, it's Easy, it's and Confidential. and LIARSS............again

cw3
1/19/10

I think your site .. when you get there, you better be wearing some tall boots because it is full of absolute cow piles.. and I am being diplomatic here.. fill in the blanks if you have a brain and can figure it out! No legit site, asks for all of your personal information! Entire Social Security, Full bank account disclosures, all of your personal info. Be Cautions here Everyone!