US Government's NSF

1 Review From Our Community

wendyr
New Reviewer
4/20/11

I signed up for an account to get a side job. I'm only 17. I was reached out by a so called 'Tina Wood' that she was coming out of town & needed me to watch her kids. I accepted. We went over a few things including her sending me a check that she needed me to cash & send of to a 'store manager' she had bought toys ect. from but she hadn't payed yet. I did as she asked me to because i didn't see anything wrong with it. She came of as a very proffesional & sweet lady. 2 days come, after I had sent the money, my bank account is on hold because of the check she gave me. IT WAS ALL A SCAM! Now, I owe the bank a big amount of money I don't have thanks to this so called 'Tina' I understand the website has nothing to do with it but people should really not respond to anybody if you havent met them in person. What she did to me, will come around to her & I hope, she pays twice as much as I am.