US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

elw354
3/24/14

I am a contractor that that attempted to get leads from Billy.com briefly. Most were bogus and when I asked for a refund of my unused credits, I never got a response from their customer service.

olegn
12/25/13

Very bed service, stay way from this web site.

emilyt7
12/9/13

Horrible customer service, unreliable clients. My business just started with them and so far all 3 clients never answered their phones or messages. One phone was invalid. Tried contacting billy.com via phone it goes directly to voicemail. Emailed them no response either, this is what you called horrible customer service, good thing I only got the smallest package to try it out. Now once it's done I'm going somewhere else!!

markr46
4/17/13

Total scam. I asked for an online quote & when they asked if it was okay to call me I tried to refuse, but you cant! Then they sent me an email telling me movers were going to call me, I emailed back to their published email telling them NO, and it got bounced saying the "address is restricted." Why would I trust ANY company they send to me?Stay away from these scammers!

painterm
2/22/12

Billy automatically signed our company up for its services. We got probably 8 leads so far. You do need to start a free account to respond to leads. Then, billy gives you sme free credits (it costs credits to respond to leads). Well, of all the leads we responded to, only could make contact with 2 of them and both people had no idea what was going on and had not given project info to billy.com. Names and phone numbers did not match as well.

jonh9
1/31/12

We signed up with Billy.com and also had a bad experience. They charged for leads with fake information and when we tried to get a refund they never responded.

kellyk6
8/23/11

STAY AWAY!

Billy.com is a company I would advise EVERYONE steer clear of. Our company entered into a contract with this company, agreeing to a minimum weight disclosure for any leads that we agreed to purchase. After one month of sending leads per our contract (meeting the weight requirements we agreed to), they started sending leads that were well under the requirements set forth in our contract. Since you HAVE to put a credit card on file with them, they took it upon themselves to send us leads that were outside of our contract, and continually charged us for them, resulting in over $600 of wrongful lead charges. When they were caught and it was brought to their attention, they refunded only a portion of the charges. After months of going around and around with them, a representative (who will remain unnamed, but she knows who she is) agreed to refund the full amount. After a month of waiting for the refund to appear on our credit card, she finally got back in touch with us to let us know too much time had passed and "their system" wouldn't allow a refund to be processed so unless we would agree to a credit of $150 for future leads (right, like we want to do more business with these people), she pretty much told me I was SOL.
When suggesting that they cut our company a check, she told me that they don't use paper checks and wiring the money back to us was shot down as well.

Their word & contracts mean NOTHING.

Buyer beware of this company. Run fast from any potential agreement to do business with them.

bradfordb
8/7/11

This company takes your info and sells it to companies who pay them money, the prices you get are higher than if you called the company directly. Some deal!