US Government's NSF
Review of Avada

Avada reviews

67%
Categories: Hearing Aids

People interested in Avada are also interested in:

▼ Sort by: recent

johnc303
2/23/15

I just purchased a new hearing aide, and with Dan Z's expertise it is working really well. My thanks to him, and recommend him to all who approach him about a hearing aide from AVADA. He is excellent. John

susanj15
6/24/13

I was so happy with the service and people at the Fond du Lac office. My dad really needed help with his hearing, and they were wonderful. He has a whole new look on life!!

jamesn4
1/21/11

As a 20 year member of the Avada Pure Priviledge program, I finally decided to cash in my MANY points and purchase products and services offered thru the Avada website. From their Website, I identified a participating Avada retail location and exchanged my points for several hunderd $$$ in 'service' coupons (facials, hair care services, etc.). Upon recieving my several hundred $$$ in Avada certificats, I went to the Avada retail location listed on their website to use my certificates.. only to be told that the location I chose no longer offers 'services' and I am NOT allowed to use my certificates for Avada products. I came home and called the Avada Corporate 'Avada Pure Priviledge program and they told me that my member ship is no longer in effect so I'm now out of luck. GO FIGURE...after 20 years of accumulating Avada points, correctly using their website to reclaim my points, chose a retail location from their site that AVADA said performs services and now to be told I'm out of luck...too bad....CLEARLY, Avada doesn't get it...