US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

susanj15
New Reviewer
6/24/13

I was so happy with the service and people at the Fond du Lac office. My dad really needed help with his hearing, and they were wonderful. He has a whole new look on life!!

jamesn4
New Reviewer
1/21/11

As a 20 year member of the Avada Pure Priviledge program, I finally decided to cash in my MANY points and purchase products and services offered thru the Avada website. From their Website, I identified a participating Avada retail location and exchanged my points for several hunderd $$$ in 'service' coupons (facials, hair care services, etc.). Upon recieving my several hundred $$$ in Avada certificats, I went to the Avada retail location listed on their website to use my certificates.. only to be told that the location I chose no longer offers 'services' and I am NOT allowed to use my certificates for Avada products. I came home and called the Avada Corporate 'Avada Pure Priviledge program and they told me that my member ship is no longer in effect so I'm now out of luck. GO FIGURE...after 20 years of accumulating Avada points, correctly using their website to reclaim my points, chose a retail location from their site that AVADA said performs services and now to be told I'm out of luck...too bad....CLEARLY, Avada doesn't get it...

Online Hearing Aid Stores – Reviewed By Consumers