US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of Allstatebeauty

People interested in Allstatebeauty are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

tinav
7/22/09

I saw this site had a BBB logo on the bottom of the site, which led me to believe that this was a good site. Then when I never received my shipment and I looked online for reviews of this site, I realized that I had been scammed. Luckily my credit card company said that I won't have to pay for the product I ordered. I went back to the site and clicked on the BBB logo and got this result
THEY ARE NO LONGER A MEMBER...obviously they just put their logo up just to trick customers. Please, stay away from this site. If this reviews helps one person from wasting their time and money like I did, then I done my job.

ront
7/22/09

The sad part about reviewing websites is that most of us that get ripped off could have prevented the disaster had we searched for reviews first. I was doing an internet search for cheap products so I could have my wife spend less money on her cosmetic crap. I told her to stop paying full price and ordered some of her stuff online. Sure enough, she said "I told you so" when I got screwed by this site and never received my order. Then I went online and found everyone had a bad experience with this site. Clearly I should have looked into it first but at least I see I wasn't the only one who got screwed.

scottr
7/6/09

I initially felt that this site offered very competitive prices on most beauty products. I purchased shampoo and conditioner from them. It took approximately 60 days for the shipment to arrive. I then realized that my card was billed twice for the same thing. I made numerous phone calls and e-mails with absolutely no response. I eventually received another shipment from them. Most of the order was broken. They will not return any of my calls or e-mails still. I am reluctantly giving up. I want everyone to know what kind of website this is. I would not recommend this site to your worst enemy. Buyer beware.

nancyh2
4/26/09

Ripped Off - Ordered product, Paid by credit card. Paid the credit card bill. 6 weeks later, still no product. Tried to contact the company with no success. Am finding by reviewing the internet that I am one in a million!!!

stacye
3/14/09

Scamming Website!!! - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! NEVER
THEY STEAL FROM YOU!!!
THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION AND STEEL FROM YOU!!!
DID NOT EVEN WANT TO GIVE THEM ONE STAR. THEY DESERVE NO STARS AND TO GO TO JAIL!!!
HOPE THEY GET CAUGHT AND PUNISHED SINCE I PUT IN COMPLAINTS TO THREE AREAS.

maryw
1/19/09

www.allstatebeauty.com - no stars for these guys, ordered sent a check didn"t receive items, called no answer, e-mailed to response. Don't be suckered in by there 30/% discount and free shipping.