The Spa at Norwich Inn is unorganized. They do not pay attention to detail and have by far some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. They delivered an absolute disgrace of a wedding to myself, my husband, and my family. There were errors from the start of my wedding week, until check-out after the wedding. Phone staff is horrific, Spa staff is rude, clientele is uppity and uncouth (one guest swore at me while in my bridal gown, another guest had a screaming match on cell phone regarding a kitchen sink), bell boys do not help with luggage, valet parking is nonexistent, rooms have plumbing issues.
Errors on day of wedding;
1. My maid of honor's toilet flooded her bathroom and was told they didn't know if house keeping could clean up the mess.
2. My maid of honor and I were turned away from our hair appointments, due to confusion in the schedule. No apology was given. Our hair DID end up being done on time, and I was pleased with it.
3.2 candles of my unity candle set were not placed out.
4. A memorial rose for my deceased mother was forgotten in my room.
5. Event coordinator left for the evening without informing my husband and I (or anyone).
6. My favors were never placed on tables.
7. Guests were not redirected, as promised, and were walking leisurely through my cocktail hour.
8. Guests were not redirected, as promised, and walked INTO my wedding reception.
9. A guest checking into the front desk swore at me when I complained that I had no idea where the event coordinator was and there was only 1 hour left to my wedding, so my favors needed to be out immediately (this was the only time I complained the entire day! I was more than reasonable).
10. Goodie bags were not given out, as promised, to guests staying over night at The Inn. The staff states they were never told by the event coordinator.
11. Staff was overheard the early afternoon of the wedding complaining that they were, "understaffed."
12. Staff was heard complaining the morning after my wedding that they, "hope they still get paid for the wedding." Obviously, they knew about all the errors and didn't care.
13. Breakfast and hair bills were placed on the wrong bills of wrong guests, as well as an order for a mimosa (it was placed under my 13 year old sister!). The mimosa was for an Inn guest not even related to my wedding. I was told that I could pay for the hair service mix-up and ask the guest to pay me back!
Videos taken at my wedding show PROOF of guests in their robes nearly breaking their necks to peak into my wedding ceremony - they were never asked to leave the lobby.