Read some positive reviews, so tried this dating site. Absolute waste of time. Very pleased I didn't part with any money. Lots of women's profiles - most are quite ugly: 2 out of 10 in looks if you're lucky. Probably same for the men. Wrote some nice profiles - waste of time. No-one ever replies to you, no messages or anything. Constantly bombarded with site adverts / invitations to take out a subscription - very expensive so avoided that.
Test #1: logged in a different way. As site came online, faded mosaic of old members photos appeared, reminiscent of well-known scamming date web site from years ago. Looked like clone running in background with new front end, very suspicious. Believe me none of these will ever contact you as all these profiles are empty fakes (long defunct user photos from other failed dating web sites).
Got so many views yet no messages - strange - soon spotted pattern - only got viewed when I was offline. Decided to run more tests to verify if my assumption was true, that all views received were false - purely generated automatically by algorithms in system software running web site.
Test #2: Paused my profile for a while - made it inactive so no-one could see it. Wow, I got so many views and emails saying I need to login asap as XXX or YYY wants to contact me. Really? How was that possible when my profile was not active and thus hidden from view? Bull$"^T.
Test #3: Ran advanced searches using lots of different criteria on online members. Very revealing. For a site that claims to have 40 million singles, searches produced only handful of profile photos or in some cases absolutely none at all. 'There is no-one online at the moment' was displayed as a system message. This is a statistical impossibility.
Test #4: A few token bimbo pictures exist on site - careful these are only there to prise your hard-earned cash out of your hands. Blocked all these bimbos so all searches no longer showed them. Surprise. They kept appearing in all searches. Either block function does not work, or there are so few profiles that they need to keep including all these bimbos to look good. Don't get tempted guys. They're not even real.
Test #5: Ran a special carousel-matching function several times in quick succession. Guess what? It ran out of profiles to show me, which is odd for site that claims to have 40 million singles. What happened then fully confirmed to me this is definitely a big scam dating web site.
Last profile photo repeatedly got displayed as if it was a completely new user each time. It had an age that kept changing to new values - an identical photo of the same woman who is 25, or 26, or 27, or 28, or 29, or 30 and so on. Really? This is not something a user could do in fractions of a second, whilst my online tests were running as they're quite fast. Think about it. The system was automatically generating fake profiles to artificially match same photo to (false) computer-generated data. The algorithm does this presumably to make it look as if there are plenty of different people online, when in fact it's likely that this is not at all the case.
Sure, there will be a few real women on the site. But goodness when 95% of all profiles have no text but only a single photo, it's easy to wonder if any of these are really genuine, likely not. Of the remaining 5% possible real people, many had profiles contained such negative views of men, from members with bad entitlement princess attitudes, that no man in their right mind would ever wish to meet them anyway. So why are you on there exactly?
Looked at the financials for the owner company's marketing and overall revenue figures: 50M+ Euros! Not bad from a business whose stated sole aim is to maximum profit return on investments. My advice: These are scammers of the first order. Dating site? More like One.BIg.Con Please Avoid - Avoid - Avoid like Covid-19.