- I had an Order No. 19751883 with 7 items that was ordered and was supposed to reach in April.
- From the tracking service, I noticed that the parcel reached my country but was returned to the sender due to an invalid address. I had provided a complete delivery address.
- Through enquiry from my local postal service, the package label by BooHoo had omitted an address detail which caused the package to be sent back.
- After multiple frustrating emails with different BooHoo customer service staff, 3 of the original 7 items were shipped out again to me and the cost of the remainder 4 items refunded to me.
- The 3 items re-shipped to me STILL had an incomplete delivery address even though Saqib from Customer Service had confirmed my FULL delivery address via email.
- When I communicated this to Customer Service, a different person replied, completely ignoring the issues I had highlighted and my request for a refund, and said the items have reached Singapore and should be reaching me.
VERDICT: Do not order from this site. You may have had numerous successful orders without a hitch, but it's a matter of time before things go awry.