I was a little worried at first as I didn't promote my account previously (except few trials). But it turned out to be OK so far. I had around 400-500 followers and with help of their support and service in 3 weeks I got more than 1500.
Anyway, what I liked:
- when I create a promo it shows hints (and similars) as I type, so that I can choose which public or person has more followers to work on
- statistics per promo
- post scheduler - handy thing
- it works all the time, no need to give tasks
- templates for comments
- it actually worked
What I didn't like:
- I cannot choose location for scheduled posts. But main competitors didn't have a posting tool at all!
- No ability to read/answer comments in browser
- No ability to post video so far
- Chat support is not always online, but they always replied to emails
So, in general it does what I wanted - promotes my account.