Our family used GreenGeeks for six years (2010-2016) mostly to email with a domain address; we didn't maintain a website. During the last six months they started blocking our ISP for some mysterious reason. When this happened, I would have to sign into their website and speak to Support to get the ISP unblocked. We would get blocked about once a week and after six months, I got tired of having to deal with having it unblocked. It's not like I we were getting a very good deal on the service anyway.
I submitted a cancellation request via their Support system, but it didn't matter they renewed our account anyway. I exchanged messages with their staff to get a refund; they don't give refunds. Once they have your money, they won't give it back, no matter if you cancelled for cause. I tried disputing the charge, but they convinced my credit card that I didn't cancel so I was charged anyway. I had a three year subscription, so I was charged more than $178.
I had already paid for the new provider and moved everything over by the time I went through this headache so this is totally wasted money. I don't recommend GreenGeeks.