We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×
Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Ruby P.

  • 1 Review
  • 0 Helpful Votes
  • 0 Thank Yous

Member since May 2020

  • Review

    1

  • First Review

    1

  • Thank Yous

    0

  • Fans

    0

  • Profile Views

    22

Review Distribution

1 Review by Ruby

5/2/20
This is by far the worst service to have. After paying $50 for the hotspot and $50 for WiFi with no WiFi 90% of time time. The other 10% it's slow. I will not be continuing with boost moving forward. No customer service help, their rebuttal is it's down and I will be reimbursed. Sure sounds like a lie to me. You can barely get someone one the phone. Worst service ever and a total waste to buy their CoolPad surf hotspot. I was fooled. You can't surf the web, do homework. Do not buy!

Ruby hasn’t received any votes.

Ruby hasn’t received any thanks yous.

Ruby doesn’t have any fans yet.

Ruby isn’t following anybody yet.