Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Member since October 2014

  • Reviews 1
  • First to Review 0
  • Thank Yous 0
  • Fans 0
  • Profile Views 201

Review Distribution

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
1

1 Review by Robert

AnastasiaDate

AnastasiaDate

10/20/14

I really hate to leave a one star, because it does seem like a nice site. However the site is based 100% on fraud. The girls are paid to chat, probably at least 99% of them. The other 1% still get chances for prizes and such. I actually went to Ukraine to visit a girl that I met on the site, and she was completely different. She almost didn't want to meet me at all for the first time. This was after spending hundreds of dollars chatting with her, and her saying that she couldn't wait to meet me and was serious about getting married, etc. While in Ukraine I saw a large banner ad stating that girls could win a CAR just by chatting on the site. The site is brutally expensive and almost all girls will say that they really like you and want to keep chatting for as long as possible. However if you contact any of them on a different free site, like vkontakte.ru (The Russian version of Facebook), the same girls that said they love you will invariably not respond.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM ANASTASIADATE.com Unless you just want to blow money on girls that are NOT interested in a serious relationship and get PAID to chat.

Service
Value
Shipping
Returns
Quality

Robert Has Earned 294 Votes

Robert N.'s review of AnastasiaDate earned 291 Very Helpful votes
Robert N.'s review of AnastasiaDate earned a Fraud Buster vote
Robert N.'s review of AnastasiaDate earned 2 Well Said votes

Robert hasn’t received any thanks yous.

Robert doesn’t have any fans yet.

Robert isn’t following anybody yet.

Similar Reviewers on Sitejabber

gustavop28
4/19/19

The girls there will take your money away, they are good ng to be nice and sweet but once they...

mikes1707
3/27/19

How you can to believe the site where girls on video are not real?? Girls are not interested in...