1) Narcosse Rd. Is NOT where they are located!
2) Car wasn't ready; 45 minutes to clean, if I could wait that long
3) USAA insurance was not accepted, so they tried to charge me $30/day for their insurance.
4) Due to #2 above, the video chat (no human at desk) lady offered to cancel. Due to all the problems, I did so and went next door to Advantage and got a car $20 cheaper.
5) Booked thru Travelocity and they stated that Right-Cars would not agree to a refund.
6) Credit card dispute in progress. Will never use Right-Cars or Travelocity again.