I ordered 4 shirts on May 28. I recieved a confirmation email on the 28th and the 30th indicating my order had gone through and I had been charged $37. I contacted the company to ask a question about my order on June 5th. They responded saying the shirts had been shipped. Around June 18th I tried contacting the company again (the shirts hadn't arrived). When I tried to go to their site I was redirected to a porn site and malicious code was downloaded to my computer. I finally made it to there contact page but couldn't send a message because the security code needed to send a message wasn't working. I finally responded to one of their previous emails and asked for the status of the shirts. On June 21 they responded telling me my shirts should arrive around the first of the week. It is now July 30th and still no shirts. After searching for info about this company/seller I found this is common practice for them.