I have purchased a subscription with Streamza and I'll leave my review as a genuine customer who tested the service.
First off, there was a lifetime offer for $49 on StackSocial. I gave it a try. However, I have yet to reap the full benefits of my purchase.
Streamza was promising a few years back when I first tried it, but since then it was an utter downhill. The servers were frequently down (check their twitter account to see how many times they claim they are working on the fix, taking several days). They also claim to be making improvements to the front/back-end, but in my usage experience, nothing has changed and the website is still very buggy and slightly painful to use at times.
Here are some issues:
- Very often the web UI get frozen. You click on an item to download and you get a spinning animation that give you the impression it is loading something, but it just stays there forever. You need to refresh the page and try again.
- Very often, a download has completed (after a month of being in the queue or so), and when you finally click on download, it tells you 'File not found'.
- At several occasions, downloads that have completed and in my list just disappear, although I am well below my quota
- This site truly has no support at all. I once purchased an upgrade (black friday offer) to get unlimited points so that I do not have to manually click on my items one by one to download. However, after weeks following that purchase, I never got the extra feature. I wrote to their support but got no replies. I wrote to them on Facebook and Twitter - no replies. After that, I was urged to request a forced-refund via the payment company (Fastspring) where I claimed that Streamza did not hold their line of agreement with delivering the purchased service. Fastspring contacted Giuseppe Marziano, *******@streamza.com (apparently the owner of streamza). Giuseppe replied to us once and still didn't deliver the service. Following subsequent no-replies, Fastspring refunded me my money. I think it was stupid for the company. They got my money and all they needed to do is just deliver the unlimited package I bought. They didn't care. Their loss.
- The download speeds of even very popular torrents with lots of seeders are really slow. A torrent added takes very very long time to be downloads.
Bottom line: I do not recommend this service.