1. Shipper (personal friend) was told Fedex deliveries to the address on the package everyday. WRONG they only deliver to that address Mon-Fri.
2. Was told we could drive to the distribution center and pick up the package. WRONG the shipper had to give us permission then told we still probably could not pick it up since it is a distribution center and they do not deal with the public.
3. Called the 800 number 8 times. During the day only not speaking persons answered the phone and during the evening they kept hanging up (no I was not rude or even upset) when I asked for the status. At this point I would have paid extra just to get this package.
4. I was given a claims number by one of the agents and told this would show she was expediting the package WRONG the next agent told me there was no way and had no idea what that number was for. The next 3 agents had no idea.
5. We ended up camping the night at the Fedex warehouse in Bridgeport WV waiting for this package with hopes it will make it and we can get it since this center is only opened for 2 hours on Saturday morning.
6. The Ohio distribution center will not answer their phones even when one of the customer service agents attempt to call them.
Never will I use Fedex... UPS all the way for this person!