We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide


Linda B.

  • 1 Review
  • 1 Helpful Vote
  • 0 Thank Yous

Experience: Business

Member since March 2021

  • Review


  • First Reviews


  • Thank Yous


  • Fans


  • Profile Views


Review Distribution

1 Review by Linda


If I could give this company ZERO stars, I would. After booking "Mitchell Keller" through a broker for this company, he gave me a bid to move my home (5th wheel) over 300 miles to Oregon. He called me and was overly complimentary as I was a nurse during Covid..."We appreciate you, blah blah blah! We will take care of you." I am always a little skeptical of people who are extremely schmoozy, but he promised he would get my home to me on Thursday 3/18. I had given them a range of 3.14 to 3.19. This was the last day I could be out of my RV space as someone else was moving into that spot. Communication up to setting the date was clear. I wrote down Thursday, 3.18 the minute he said it to me.

On 3.11, I didn't hear from him as promised so I called the broker who was able to talk to both of us. Mitch said at that time he didn't tell me 3.18 but rather Friday. I knew that was incorrect, but I said ok, Friday would work. I was feeling a little uncomfortable bc he didn't communicate with me like he said he would, but the broker company had good reviews, so I decided instead of heading up to OR early, I would wait until he got there to pick up the RV. I messaged him that and received no response.

On 3.15 I asked if he had gotten my messages and I got no response until I called broker company. (I am not naming them here bc they were not the problem. They tried to make this work). He then messaged me that he was on the road and would call me later... NO CALL.

On Thursday before the pick up on Friday, I had still heard nothing. I messaged him to ask if he had an eta for Friday... I get a message back stating "I do not know as of now, My truck is getting a DEF system flush tomorrow"... and again silence. I then call the broker company as I was really starting to doubt that my home would make it to OR. They reassured me that he would be there.

I decided to head to OR on Friday am as I had to be there and the rig was all packed up and ready to go. At 8am, I messaged photos of the RV and where Mitch could find the key to access the battery should he need to. At 11am I got a text from Mitch AGAIN telling me "unfortunately due to these circumstances(whatever that was), I am not going to be able to get this picked up today. What I can do is when I get my truck over to Northern CA this weekend, I can have it picked up and I'm willing to cut the rate in 1/2". I asked what day on the weekend and explained someone was moving into my spot on Friday. I was really nervous now and call the broker... very anxious. They said they would call and within minutes I get a call from Mitch. He is apologizing over and over and stating he thought I was someone else and again the compliments to me being a nurse started piling on. I was sick to my stomach, but he had my home in his grasp if he wanted it. He said he was "waiving ALL FEES" bc of how much he appreciated me and I "would not have to pay 1 penny on delivery". I started crying and he said as soon as he hung up he was going to send a group text to me and his driver who was "heading to CA and would have my RV picked by noon the following day" He then promised to call me that night to let me know where things were. You guessed it... no group text and no phone call. I texted him that night to see where things were... and he responded "I am waiting to hear from my driver. I haven't heard anything as of yet"

On Sat AM I asked what the word was. "Ill check" And nothing for hours. At 10 and noon I asked again... nothing. So I called dispatch at the broker and they couldn't get hold of anyone either. Then at 1230 I get a text from Mitch "Unfortunately we not not be able to get possession until Monday. I have pulled every string possible. If the broker needs to find another carrier, I understand (YOU UNDERSTAND?) but I can assure you we can grab it on Tuesday without issue and have it there on Tuesday evening. Please let us know. I contacted the broker and they guaranteed me this man will never drive for them again. "He has been blacklisted"

Please be aware of this man... I am not sure of the company as a whole, but there is another review on Mitch. And that was 3 years ago. I am surprised he still works for this company as our reviews are pretty identical with the issues. He acts like a sociopath... charming his way through awful behavior. BEWARE!

Products used:
None as they backed out by changing the delivery date constantly.


Linda Has Earned 1 Vote

Linda B.'s review of TruckIt365 earned a Very Helpful vote

Linda hasn’t received any thanks yous.

Linda Has 1 Fan

  • Review


  • Votes


Jacob T.

Linda isn’t following anybody yet.

Similar Reviewers on Sitejabber


BEWARE BEWARE. Truckit365 is a fraud and took my deposit and never picked up my shipment. * at...