The problem bying tickets with them is you dont know who you are dealing with and who takes responsability when something goes wrong.
- i buy tickets to lol com
- flights are done by 3 different airlines that dont collaborate with each other
- when you get in trouble you find out someone else emitted your tickets and theeefor are responsible:
At the end no one is responsible and i am late 24 hours plus spent another 150 euros and nobody cares.
What i think they ve done wrong:
- i didnt get the right check in numbers to do the check in online. Stayed stressed the whole way because you cannot confirm your connection flight at the first airport (they dont work with each other)
- they sell me a flight with a 35 min connection in an airport that has no transit zone (they obviously are not well inforned). In 35 min i am expected to get out of the plane, get out of airport, check in, do security check, passport control ect. But uups. Check in close half an hour before the flight so I am stuck from start.
- you obviously miss your connection. Stress. Frustration. No other flight that day. Find a hotel. Get to town. Find food all that pregnant and sick. And the only customers service you get is "its not our fault".
It turns out it no one fault. I lost 24 hours. Have a small baby home waiting for me. Spent 150 euros extra and that s all.
First and last time for me dealing with them.