An insider who knows the truth. Read this.
I worked for this website for a couple of years and numerous other writing websites like this for nearly 7 years.
These are the facts:
1) There is not a single writer affiliated with this website that has a western degree. No Bachelors, No Masters, No Doctorate.
2) Everything about their operation is fake. Their office address, their claims of an actual office anywhere outside of Ukraine. Staff names are entirely fabricated. Writer credentials don't even exist. They don't even collect or check them at this website before they market them as an expert to potential clients. Even here on SiteJabber, if you look at the details of this business, the person representing the company is fake. They are not in the US and they are using a fake stock photo. (If you check on TrustPilot they don't verify their information either). The responses that are provided on here are all fake names from the company to customers. This should show how much they respect customers.
EVERYTHING on their website is a lie.
CLAIM: 100% money back guarantee.
TRUTH: You will NEVER get your money back. They will just screw the current writer and not pay them and give it to another non native English speaker OR give you a credit on your account for another crappy paper.
CLAIM: 1500 active writers waiting for work.
TRUTH: More like 70
CLAIM: Choose your writer.
TRUTH: No you don't. Talking with writers before you place your order does not happen. They know poor English before payment is made will kill their business.
3) This is not a legitimate business. There are no business filings in Ukraine, UK, US or anywhere else. They do not pay taxes, nor collect them. It's a cash business that is unlawful to the extreme.
4) 99% of their writers are from Kenya which is not a native English-speaking country. The highest credentials from a western perspective are equivalent to a high school education.
5) This website is operated by a Ukrainian webmaster with a 100% non-native English speaking workforce.
5) When you pay hundreds and thousands for a paper, the writer is receiving an average of 20%. Many times, I've talked to students onsite, and they complain "I paid $1200 for this paper." How much did I get paid... $180.
6) Ask the writer for their credentials (not even proof), just a general discussion of their background or their ability to complete your work. You'll get no response. This type of conservation is strictly banned. Engage them in any conversation... if you speak English natively, you can easily detect their broken English. They won't even write in full sentences. The same applies to their staff.
7) Every single message and file sent to and from writer and student (and vice versa) is censored and must be approved in Ukraine. Any company that goes to these extreme lengths is obviously concealing something. It's not the CIA, it's a writing website.
8) EssayBox, 99Papers etc. are all the same company, same writers, same staff, and the same Ukrainian owner. When you submit your work on any of their dozens of websites it all goes to a website called ProficientWriters.com where the Kenyan staff awaits your work for minimal pay and the rest goes into the Ukrainian owner's bank account.
In closing, there are many positive reviews on here, and I think that's great. But you will notice a common denominator, they are mostly international students that do not speak English natively or are at very low-quality vocational schools or community colleges. The Kenyan work may be just fine for them to pass. If you are a native English speaker, at an English-speaking university, you are paying a fortune to have someone complete your $1,700 dissertation with an educational equivalent of a high school diploma.
I don't know if SiteJabber will allow anyone reading this to contact me, but if you can, feel free. I can back up everything I've said with proof of racism by the staff, theft, lies, insults and abuse.
PS: 99Papers succeeded in having my last post taken down on a technicality. I will keep posting it, because it is true and people need to know this.