I purchased a ready made unicorn baby blanket and while it was very cute, I found it completely unacceptable to find things glued onto it that could be a choking hazard should they come off. The eyes are glued on when they could easily have been stitched. The eyes are not safety eyes either. There is also a small wooden tag that is glued on identifying that this made by Nella's Cottage. I get the pride of craftsmanship but not that it could be potentially swallowed by s small child and cause harm.