So I gave Happy Family Store 2 stars because they actually delivered the first order (building trust?) in about 3 weeks, before trying to scam me on the second order ("our systems couldn't process your credit card, here's a link to pay by Paypal"... which led, after redirecting several times, to a gibberish web address and a blank page as my browser is locked down against malicious activity).
Here are a few hints, based on my experience:
1) Plan to only order once, so adjust your order size accordingly
2) If they tell you they can't process your card (they actually phone it in from Cyprus!) and try to redirect you, abandon ship. When I abandoned the order, they sent me about 4 texts and 2 emails in the next 2 hours trying to get me to follow through... this is not normal vendor behavior
3) Although using EMS delivery costs $30 and doesn't arrive any faster than a non-tracked order despite their claims, it is insurance against the shipment getting "lost", ie. They never bother to send it and keep your money
4) Expect that spam and scam activity on your phone and email will increase dramatically after your order. Maybe use a throw-away email account and a Google voice number
5) Consider using a Mexican pharmacy next time if you're in the US. I will try this next time, because although you can't get the same quantities and the price is slightly higher, it still doesn't require a prescription