If there is any way I can give a Negative rating and not zero then I would prefer to give the least possible rating to PayPal.
1. Extremely high commissions - Close to 5% of commission (Processing fee + Currency exchange rates included)
2. Pathetic Customer Care - They will ensure they never ever support the merchant
3. CHARGEBACK CASES - Every chargeback case will result in favour of the buyer no matter what you do or how many proofs you provide. However, PayPal will ensure they charge 11.8 USD to fight per chargeback case. So you have to Pay PayPal 11.8 USD just to lose the case.
Support from PayPal
Recently a buyer of mine filed PayPal dispute on 10 Orders she has placed over a span of 3 months. She filed chargeback cases on all 10 orders within 15 minutes. Basically, she had received the services from me which I could not take back and after that she filed the disputes to get all her money back.
1. It took me 5 phone calls over a span of 2 weeks to ensure that a supervisor from paypal takes time out of his busy schedule and responds to my queries i.e. call me
2. The supervisor tells me that he understands that customer is behaving irrationally and he cannot do anything about it as these are chargeback cases
3. So I end up spending 11.80 USD to fight 20 Chargeback cases for 10 Orders placed by the customer. I lose the money the customer paid to get the service. I lose 11.8*20 USD to PayPal to fight the case.
I really feel helpless in such situations when I have done everything I could and still PayPal does not help me or support me when they know I am right.
This is just 1 incident and I can narrate atleast 15-20 incidences like these over a span of 1 year