We went for 6 days 5 nights Honeymoon trip to Bali on February 10th-15th, 2017. We booked our trip from tour operators Wish2book co-ordinated by Malcolm and Pragya.
Feedback after the trip:
1. Repeated calls and all communications initiated from our side until the last day before the trip. The whole point of going through a travel agent is defeated if we have to follow up on "everything".
2. Finally, when we received the itinerary, it was not what was originally agreed. So again repeated calls to get that right.
3. But guess what, the itinerary sent given to the driver was the wrong one. So first thing we did after reaching was to find the coordinating travel agency in Bali, go to their office and sit with them and get it right. Again what's the use of communicating with wish2book from 1.5 months in advance!
4. Of course, the above issue happened because of the last minute confirmation and subsequent change. Wish2book confirmed with us but very conveniently 'forgot' to confirm/inform their counterpart in Bali. This whole fiasco wouldn't have happened if they had sent itinerary a week earlier.
5. Due to this change, they could not give us Booking in the spa which was promised. They gave booking in a spa which was dirty, unhygienic and just below-par. I wouldn't have gone to this spa if I knew before even if it's free...! The worst spa experience in my life till date! It was simply $#*!!
6. Finally, the romantic dinner on V'day at Grand Mirage was an absolute disaster! We came back without having our main course after waiting for 2hrs! In spite of repeated requests to the waiters to bring the food, they were deaf ears. So, our Valentine's Day romantic dinner was spoiled completely.
We have traveled so much that we could have easily planned this trip by ourselves but we thought to relax this time and leave it to the tour operators. Well, our intent was a complete failure. I could have arranged a better trip! The tour agents in Bali were more efficient and helpful than the ones we communicated in India.
I will never recommend them to anybody.