We’re in this together! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide

View
×
Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Jamie M.

  • 1 Review
  • 0 Helpful Votes
  • 0 Thank Yous

Experience: Shopping, Clothing & Fashion

Member since July 2020

  • Review

    1

  • First Reviews

    0

  • Thank Yous

    0

  • Fans

    0

  • Profile Views

    32

Review Distribution

1 Review by Jamie

7/31/20
I am honestly a frequent shopper on the Jane app for the last few years and i have spent several thousand dollars... i will say I've been satisfied with 90% of my purchases. Out of those remaining 10%. 8 out of 10 times the return/refund process was a breeze! Keep in mind Jane provides a platform for all kinds of shops/boutiques/etc to advertise and sell their items. If you had a bad experience with an item, it would be the particular merchant's fault not Jane.com. Jane has recently implemented a feature to contact the merchant directly from the app which they didn't have before and that really made things so much better and easier. Do i recommend Jane? Yes! I also recommend reading reviews first before buying things. This has helped me tremendously in decision making regarding purchasing items.

Jamie hasn’t received any votes.

Jamie hasn’t received any thanks yous.

Jamie doesn’t have any fans yet.

Jamie isn’t following anybody yet.

Similar Reviewers on Sitejabber

pattys225
Patty S. reviewed Jane
10/20/20

I did not receive one of my orders so I wrote a email for help. Customer service (Olivia) gave me...

emilyf226
Emily F. reviewed Jane
10/2/20

I'm really suprised by all of the bad reviews. My wardrobe over the past year has mostly come...