Developed in part with a grant from
the National Science Foundation

Member since April 2018

  • Reviews 3
  • First to Review 0
  • Thank Yous 0
  • Fans 1
  • Profile Views 177

Review Distribution

5 stars
1
4 stars
2
3 stars
2 stars
1 star

3 Reviews by James

Sort by: Most recent

UPS

UPS

4/16/18

i order quite a lot of things online, and UPS usually ships them as they tend to be larger items. Sometimes the boxes come damaged, i've called UPS on this many times, and it doesn't look like there's much they can do about quality controlling their drivers. overall, i'd say 80% of the time the boxes come good, the other 20% there are dents/scratches what have you.

AmazonPrime

AmazonPrime

4/16/18

finally got around to ordering amazon primo. love bingeing on man in the high castle :) Great cast, great storylines. on season 2 now!

Upzy

Upzy

4/16/18

I ordered an atv off these guys last may, and it came in good cond-ish. asked them if they could send me a manual as the box didn't come with it, so they did. overall, good purchase and super solid atv.
-JM

James Has Earned 3 Votes

James M.'s review of Upzy earned 3 Very Helpful votes

James hasn’t received any thanks yous.

James Has 1 Fan

tonyf64
41
39
Tony F.

James isn’t following anybody yet.

Similar Reviewers on Sitejabber

ryanm408
Ryan M. reviewed UPS
8/7/19

The best delivery status program I've ever used to track my packages. Not only do you get updated...

vanceh19
Vance H. reviewed UPS
7/17/19

Had a package stuck at customs for like 3 weeks, and I had not idea that it was there. The whole...