(Opinions That Matter)
How I Fought and WON!!!
1) Leoboost provides a posted Refund Warranty which states "We want to give customers the best impression, contact us and you will receive a full refund. The website purchase process is secured by PayPal and includes full warranty. (see attached screenshot).
Even though the above is enough to get a FULL REFUND from your bank, you should include the following information below along with all (screenshots provided) for a favorable outcome in your favor.
2) LeoBoost Falsely Advertises on YouTube "100%" Real Facebook Accounts (not true) see screenshot,
3) Then LeoBoost contradicts itself again by Falsely Advertising, "Since we provide high quality followers on average." Of which the average comes out to only 50% real followers. (See screenshot).
4) If you are reading this than you already know that 99.9% of LeoBoost followers come from Fake Inactive Ghost Accounts of which is by definition FRAUD.
You should also include the above statement in your complaint.
5) Even though the LeoBoost warranty is very clear. Leoboost fought all Reverse Charges aka Refund Credits vigorously contrary to its published Warranty making it FRAUD.
6) Leoboosts fraudulent advertising and fraudulent warranty falls under the categories of "False Advertising," "Deceptive & Unlawful Business Practices", along with "Trickery & Deception." This should be also included in your complaint.
7) (Mitigation) LeoBoost cowardly "Failed to Respond" to several emails and telephone calls that asked for a full refund as to there Warranty and to stop spam boosting.
Leoboost continues to spam boost my accounts without permission and is still fighting to keep all the charges made.
8) Your staff have have read Leoboosts refund warranty policy that "If I'm unhappy for any reason my money will be refunded." Your staff has now seen all the False Advertising by LeoBoost
09) Facebook noticed the "Fraud" of these inactive fraudulent-fake follower ghost accounts provided by leoboost and began removing them daily until they are all removed.
So, purchases with LeoBoost for Followers & Likes is a complete waste of time & money, as my fake followers are being gradually taken down by Facebook.
This is why Leoboost continues to illegally spam boost my accounts without permission. In order to refill followers that are being removed by Facebook.
***Therefore all charges by LeoBoost are to be refunded at once since they are all the same in nature.***
All screenshots provided should be included in your complaint to PayPal & VISA
10) (Additional FRAUD) The following FRAUD information is provided by Scamadvisor below (see screenshot) and should be included in your complaint.
**Negative Highlights From Scamadvisor**
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
This website does not have many visitors.
This website has not had any feedback on other sites
This website's setup involves 2 countries
11) (Fraud Against Facebook) LeoBoost is knowingly and willingly engaging in fraudulent activity against Facebook by spamming fake followers & likes on Facebook's platform.
12) (Damages) LeoBoost's spam boosting activity destroys Facebooks overall quality and disrupts it's ad algorithms from providing accurate information to its customers & advertising.
13) (Damages) Leoboosts illegal spamming activity destroys the effectiveness of purchased marketing ads from Facebook & Instagram. As the computer alogorthms think Spam Boosting is Real Traffic & automatically sends all marketing there, instead of sending across several platforms. LeoBoost is hurting me financially as my advertisements become ineffective.
14) (Damages) Leoboost manager Charles is destroying my accounts "Credibility, Reputation & Viability." He continues his forbidden fraudulent activity of spam boosting my accounts, even after being ordered to stop.
15) (Damages) In order to stop LeoBoost from illegally spam boosting accounts. My Facebook pages were being unpublished multiple times per day in order to stop the boosting, of which stopped my paid advertisements hurting me. Financial Harassment.
Manager Charles out of " Spite & Malice changed the spam boosting times to when I was asleep at 3 am, so I couldn't stop the illegal boost spamming.
Complaints should be sent to the Office of the Attorney General Wyoming, Federal Trade Commission, FBI Internet Crimes,, BBB, YELP, especially RIPOFF REPORT
(Opinions That Matter)