This is a very simple but unfortunate set of events.
- I ordered a screen for a Xiaomi Mi 4c.
- They send the incorrect one.
- A lot of back & forth messages, sending photos & videos countless times, the Customer Service just do not caring and tooking ages to reply, even when they said they would reply after some days.
- Finally they made me an offer of 3 options:
- "GearBest money" (as if I'm gonna buy from this store ever again!)
- 10$ in my bank account (bear in mind the screen alone was 35)
- a screen replacement (if I send back the incorrect one, of course, and that would have me paying at least 20 just to send it back). And of course, if they do a mistake again - why wouldn't they? They never admitted this mistake in the first place - it's me losing even more money.
Thanks for making me lose a lot of money, GearBest. See you never again!
EDIT: After they saw the review, they decided to refund the full price of the phone (35). Wich is better than 10$, but still far away from the 105 that I spent on this. It was an improvement, but still: it was not my mistake, and I lost time and a lot of money.