1. We ordered a phone and the seller did not ship it or respond to contact, so I reached out to Glyde. There response that "they would call him."
2. Then Glyde did not follow up with me. I had to continue to email them. They responded by saying that the seller had been blocked and they would send me a better quality phone to make up for it. (Based on their description, it was the exact same phone with the same quality, but a this point, we didn't argue because we just wanted the phone after the delay.)
3. It took over 2 weeks to arrive. HOWEVER, this was NOT Glyde's fault. There were slow downs within the postal system, so I do not hold Glyde responsible for that.
4. When the phone did arrive (3 weeks after ordered and numerous emails to Glyde), it had a battery health of 50 and held a charge for less than an hour.
5. Back to emailing Glyde... again. I got a brief response saying they were sorry, that all of their phones should have a battery health of at least 80 and they were sending a shipping label for EXCHANGE.
Okay... they shipped the phone, not a third party seller and they didn't check the battery health?
After having waited for 3 weeks and lots of hassle to finally receive the phone, they want us to send it back, wait until they receive it and then send us another mystery phone that takes how long to get here?!
And I still haven't received an email back in response to telling them that I want a full refund.
5. And no, of course they do not have a phone number... email only.
This has been the biggest waste of time and money. There is no way that I would recommend this company to anyone.