This vehicle equipped in the Limited model is outstanding in the following categories:
• Soft -Tec material
• interior ergonomic design
• intuitive 12.3 display
• touch screen operation for audio, temp, navigation, and monitoring system.
• Seating front and rear space well design.
• Panoramic clear/frost option to diffuse interior lighting.
• Numerous safety features that work well in lane assist, blind spot, and birds eye viewing of vehicle.
• Quite cabin with the exception on poorly maintained roads.
• Excellent aerodynamic lines that flow front to rear.
• Pearl White and Red color accents the lines on the vehicle well.
• Designed in similarly to Lexus NX and RX and Porsche/Jaguar rear end lights.
• 2.5 4 cylinder and electric motor provides performance of a 6 cylinder with
Outstanding fuel economy.
• Auto AWD a brilliant touch to mechanical design of vehicle.
• Gas/Electric motor working in tandem and shifting on the fly is unnoticeable.
• More than sufficient power at 219hp with (3) options of Sport, Normal and ECO modes.
• Handling on turns impressive for a crossover SUV.
-Outstanding vehicle for its class
Non towing ability not an issue as it's a Hybrid.
If you need a tow vehicle I suggest looking at a non hybrid.