They advertise an unlocking service for $17.99 specifically for my phone model and carrier. After I paid that, they wrote me saying that they have contacted my carrier with the details of my specific device, who told them that my device was indeed eligible. However, they asked for an additional $42 to unlock it (and no refund possible for the $17.99). I paid the additional amount, and a few days later they wrote me saying that they were not able to unlock the phone, and they would only refund the money if I sent them proof of purchase for my device. After I sent the proof of purchase, they replied that they will not reimburse the money, but only offer credit towards another unlock (which we already know does not work anyway).