I was cautious about purchasing, but after reading and asking over 20 questions to their support team, I finally ordered. Yes, it took forever delivering from China, but the watch I ordered arrived. I purchased a Rolex Daytona Replica (Paid with Visa). I own an authentic Day Date so I was able to easily compare.
1. The overall watch at first glance looks very nice (as advertised)
2. Upon further inspection I found a few major issues. The face of the watch has numbers at the 15,30, and 45 positions. All markers were noticeably crooked.
3. Daytona's also have chronograph. This model they don't work with exception of the seconds, but this was stated in the site so not an issue.
4. The seconds chronograph is the only working one and it is not in sync with the second hand on the main watch. About 3-4 seconds ahead.
5. This was an 18K gold replica. Although they have all the correct stamping, the gold plating creases on some of the parts and also causes the laser etching stamps to soften. There was also noticeable inconsistent quality with the gold plating itself (some parts not totally smooth, with bumps and creasing) very small but noticeable.
6. Aside from the crooked markers the face is pretty clean, but the rolex and chronograph stamps are not as sharp as my authentic Rolex. Easy to notice when looking at them side by side. Not sure why they don't get this detail right.
7. Weight and band quality overall are good. Although the band chatters when shaken (off your wrist) unlike my authentic one.
I reported the most noticeable issues immediately upon arrival to support and they were responsive via chat. They asked me to send pictures, which I did. Once they received it they apologized and offered me a $50 credit to have it taken to a watch repair shop to have the markers re-aligned.
I took it to a local jeweler and they told me the markers were glued on the face and they could straighten them, but the glue residue would show on the face because the watch face was black. This was an issue for me so I requested a full refund.
Once I explained this to the Perfectwatches. They offered a full refund although somewhat reluctantly. At the end of the day they stood by their guarantee and took care of me so other than lackluster quality, I am fairly happy with the experience.
I have ordered one additional watch. I will be reviewing that one upon arrival.