It is unfortunate that a person has to go through this with a company that insists on lying and ABSOLUTELY refused to give me my money back before the project even began. Now, you and the world will see with your own eyes why NOBODY should ever use this company again! And I will post these pictures on EVERY review cite until I get ALL of my money back!
1. The appointment was scheduled for 1:00-1:30 pm on Saturday July 27, 2019.At about 2:00-2:30 I called to find out what happened. I got no answer and finally that NASTY arrogant Jason/sales agent calls and says the guys were running late and he was doing me a favor by giving me a courtesy call! I said really that's what you think you're doing. He and I abruptly disconnected!
2. By 3:00 pm STILL no call, no show, 4:00 pm no call, no show. I called the store nearly 60 times, however he recognized my number and refused to answer. 4:30 pm no call, no show. By 5:00 pm I got in my car and headed for the store. I knew that they closed at 6:00 pm and I would have no recourse to communicate with anyone, plus I had a mountain of sand in the street in front of my house of which the Board of Directors had cited us for because the sand had been there over a week, and it had profusely rained and the sand had slide down to the neighbors home!
3. When I got to the store it was 5:30 pm and I was infuriated. I yelled at Jason about how PISST I was about his customer service was and told him how disgusting his attitude was toward this project. Additionally, I told him I had something for him! He thought that was a threat. Yes, I know that the pen is mightier than the sword and I was going to DESTROY him on social media, however these pictures of their SHOTTY work will explain why they have to lie and keep money!
4. He called the team and told them I had arrived at the store stating that they had not arrived. They said they "just got there" It was now 5:30 ---- the gate was open and I had left a note on my front door informing them I had gone to the store.
5. Well it took time to unload their stuff and then there was the mountain of sand that they had to wheel barrel into my yard because they waited 6 months to install the pool which was purchased in October. It took them 1-1/2 hours to do that. As you can well imagine it was getting dark. They seemed aggravated and wanted to leave because it was past their working hours I guess. They seemed very laxed and NOT at all enthusiastic about doing their work. Night had arrived and I noticed that they seemed baffled. The flex hose that they came with could not reach my filter or pump. It was a mess in the dark. In any event I was able to see that something was seriously wrong! I asked why were they not using PVC piping? They said "that's how they do it down here, plus the hose they had was too short! A HOT MESS! About 3 inches of water was in the pool, they said to stretch the lining. The next thing I knew they had packed their stuff p and said they were finished. They left garbage in my yard and left my water on!
5. I was smart enough to cut the the water off and put a chlorinated floater in the water to keep the mosquitos
6. I called another pool company to hard pipe my pool and when they found out who installed the pool they did a thorough investigation with pictures and informed me that this is NOT the first time they had to correct their low grade unprofessional work. When I they showed me all the flaws(17) I began to cry! They said the ENTIR pool has to be dismantled and re installed! I additionally had to purchase a new liner because the one inside the pool was stretched out and would soon tear!
YEAH JASON, I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU BETTER THAN THE PEN THAT I WAS GOING TO USE, IT'S IN ADDITION TO THE PEN AND I PLAN TO BACKYARD LEISURE DOWN UNTIL I GET ALL MY MONIES BACK! PLUS I WANT PAYMENT FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE --- DONE BY DONE RIGHT MAINTENANCE [receipts will be provided} AND SOMETHING FOR MY AGGRAVATION FOR THE SAND AND BEING CITED BY THE HOA FOR DISTURBING MY NEIGHBORS! I will be contacting my attorney and forwarding these pictures