UPDATE: A few days after I posted my original review, the other two dresses and headband arrived. Because everything arrived, I changed my rating to two stars. However, I still won't be using Rosegal again.
1. The first dress that arrived was of decent quality but was much too small for the average American to wear.
2. The other two dresses were junk, pure and simple. One was made of some itchy taffeta-like material covered with scratchy poor-quality blue lace. The other looked like an undergarment. It might work as a slip, but there is no way anyone would wear it in public.
3. The two headbands were of better quality and they were worth the price offered. The one headband, a gold circlet with leaves, didn't have any edges or combs to grip the hair but it was pretty as a decorative piece. The other, which I thought at first was a necklace, seems to be an elaborate draping headband. Even though it's clearly costume jewelry, it's quite pretty and worth a few dollars.
So why am I not using Rosegal?
1. The shipping time took forever.
2. It is exceedingly difficult to get in touch with customer service.
3. There's no way to return things.
4. Their clothing is not made for the average American woman (designed to fit smaller fine-boned women) and is of poor, to the point of unwearable, quality.
In summary, you might get lucky with what you get but the old saying, "Caveat Empor" definitely applies here.
OK... I've been around the bargain park and am a die-hard fan of Zulily, so I figured I'd give Rosegal a try. Big mistake!
After about a month of waiting, I received a notice that my order had shipped. A few weeks later, a small package arrived in the mail from China. It contained a dress that I had ordered and a necklace that I had not.
Going online, I saw that two headbands and another dress were supposed to have been shipped, but they never arrived.
After trying to submit a complaint at the website itself, I was kicked out after filling out the form as it wanted additional verification as to my identity. To this day, I'm not sure if the form even went through.
At this point, assuming nothing else arrives, I ended up paying $50.00 for a $17.00 dress. Do yourself a favor and stick with the tried and true.
Me? I'm going back to Zulily.