Insider tell you How to Deal With power-level.net
-----You $#*!ed me up, I'll $#*! your secret.
Part one: Get to know them
1. power-level.net, helpwow.com, gdpchina.com is three main website of this company.
(3main website account for 98% of its sale, and wow gold sale account for 90% of the sale)
2. It's a vendor of online game gold and power level service. It acted like a middle man, buying gold and power level service from Chinese gold farmer then sell it aboard. Have a 40-70% profit for each trade.
3. It hired about 50 staff, include 20 representatives, 20 traders, other technical, accounting and management staff.
1) Representatives are only person talk with customers, through live chat.
They are mostly girls and do 3things: i) Chat you make a purchase and talk you give them more time ii) Help verify each trade include email, cell phone, and ID verification iii) Call you trade when gold ready, with a software skype.
2) Traders deal with domestic gold farmers, negotiate gold price and oversee each trade.
4. The company get their customer in 3ways.
1) They buying users data from hackers and send ad emails to customers to buy their gold.(I heard this from others, not quite sure. But consider about all the things, this could be 99% true. Since this is the cheapest and easiest way to get large amount of target customer.)
2) They advertised in google, as the keyword "cheap gold" or "fast delivery gold", things like this. Each trade that coming from google need pay google money and it's not profitable.
3) Customers' friend.
Part two: Evils they have done
Treat you like god before purchase, and treat you as dog after get your money.
1. Get a fake unreachable number on the website and don't answer the software "skype" call, make the only contact you can get is live chat and email, where you never get a straight answer.
2. Won't deliver gold on time and won't refund either.
They promise 30mins delivery but actually only 5% of orders are finished in time, no compensate for delay. Order fully delivered mostly take days, weeks, and longest I have seen is 6 months!
They nearly never refund, only refund happens because your order is small like few dollars and they have too many dispute record on their paypal account.
3. Reduce your gold supply, like only delivery 80k gold for a 100k order.
1) The gold delivery take up weeks, you are so desperate for your gold. They force you send a reduce-gold-supply-confirm mail, tell you either send the mail get the reduced gold or keep waiting for full amount.
2) You haven't checked up in their live chat for days, they suspend your rest gold supply considering that you forget your order or give up for the rest.
4. Call you trade at working time or midnight, and tell you different lies with unavailable gold when you actually get online as required.
5. Asking for 3 verifications for new order. And deny refund when you refuse provide it. Worst of all is they record your personal information in their database. Like "name, address, cell phone number, computer IP, other paypal information and sometimes your ID picture" They get it from you and their own hacker-like software.
6. Have deep connection with hackers, all their trade account was hacked from foreigners, their account is continuously being banned and they buy new ones from hacker, just 20-70yuan each, that's 2-7euros. See how cheap your months working account worth when being hacked!
Part three: How to fire back
1. Dispute to get your order quick., call your bank or call paypal can help.
If you want simple, dispute in paypal, every few days.
Dispute orders are listed as a top deliver priority, and traders are allowed purchase higher price gold from market make your order quicker delivered.
2. Make small orders each time. Can be both quick and safe.
Website listed price encourage you make large orders, It seems cheaper in that way and representative may tell you it's quicker, However, it's completely opposite.
3. When talk on live chat, try polite first and then be angry use suck, $#*! often.
The representatives judge the order emergency with your anger level.
4. Check on live chat every 3-4days so that they won't suspend your order, and don't waste too much time on them with each session if you get work to do.
5. Personally suggest you don't provide them ID picture. But mostly you get no choice they get your money and don't start the gold delivery until ID verification.:(
6. Don't open suspected web link and change your password after each trade.
[most damage of all]
7. Report their trade account each time, and their guild. That would end up their account being banned and guild gold taken by GM. They would lose few dollars to 1hundred dollars each time. This would do you no harm even you trade with them.
Guys, I try to make the article simple and short.
Please Spread this article as far as you can.
Let more gamer know this before make a purchase.
Have a nice day.
For further explanation please contact *******@gmail.com.