(See the second pic for how it looks on me, and the first pic for the advertisement on the site)
I bought a wig for 1700 euros (Charde bleached knots). Which is a lot of money. Just received it today.
Straight out of the box:
The wig is so beautiful in it's middle part. Middle parts do not look good on me, because of my head shape and face features. But if I part it in the side, it doesn't look pretty, it looks wiggy. I managed to fix that with mousse and straightener.
I know I shouldn't be comparing synthetic wigs with real wigs. Synthetics can be customized better, but also last less long. I'm just saying that the cap construction and hair density of the synthetic wig is rather perfect, compared to the FC wig.
- The fullness is not the same as pictures on the site.
- When i parted it in a deep side part, it was stiff and did not work out.
- Also there's quite a few flyaways in the side part, just as much as the aliexpress wigs.
- You need to use pressed powder or foundation to color the lace, as it's transparent
- I cannot wear it glueless as advertised. A medium cap is a bit too small for me, but also the lack of clips in the front makes the wig slide back.
- Hair feels light on the head and comfortable.
- The itchiness I experience with other wigs is non-existent with this one.
- Hair smells very nice
- Hair is styled very pretty
- The color is very pretty
- Hair looks definitely more durable than other wigs, just have to test out how much more durable.
- Hair does not mat or tangle in the back like other wigs
- Hair is light and soft in the wind. Outside it behaves just like my own head of hair. I love that, other wigs do not have that! When it hits my face because of too much wind, it's tender and feels like it caresses it instead, while other cheaper wigs tend to hit you like a broom.
I do not regret buying it, it's one of the most beautiful human wigs I've ever received. If you want a fuller wig and you are doubting if you should go to expensive brands, but you don't really have the money, stick to synthetics or cheaper wig brands.
If you do have money to blow, try and purchase a custom wig on the Freedom couture site and really customize it to your liking, with the color and density of your liking. I would love to purchase another one of FC to try a lighter color. Also I think it's better if you get the lace front construction instead of full lace wig, as those tend to be much less density.