From my personal experience from Match.com (UNITED KINGDOM)
1) It's expensive
2) They take money off you from your bank BEHIND YOUR BACK!
3) There is a possibility to get dates but ONLY to women you wouldn't date
4) UK women are very very materialistic. So beware!
5) There is also some race issue on there
6) Women hardly send winks. I'm good looking guy, I do some modeling, I have a good job, drive a nice car but i'll say if you want a FUN match.com is worth trying but if you want a SERIOUS relationship stay away
7) Women are too too critical... they expect to find some sort of superman man on there a Very very good looking man. So if you are an average type of guy stay away from this website
8) if I have to rate this site 10 out of 10... I'll rate it 6 out 10 which is not so bad. I did met a considerable number of women some of them were okay, others just wanted sex, I'm afraid the LARGE majority are TIME WASTERS
I'm happily in a relationship with someone I met on there and I've cancelled my account.