Review of ZynoHost

Bangalore, Karnataka 560061, India
info@zynohost.in

mohank7
12/8/16

Took a lot of time to decide on my hosting service and opted for zynohost as they provided good features, quality service, fast servers and things I needed for my website. They provided everything they promised and the traffic for my website is in all time high. Thanks to zynohost.

vinodi
9/30/16

After opting for zynohost I got more than what I needed. The pricing is low and the features are as promised. My website got faster after taking some inputs from the technical team of zynohost. Thanks zynohost as you are the best.

manojk28
9/28/16

As I had absolutely zero knowledge of hosting and managing a website I had to contact ZynoHost support team repeatedly to take help. Everytime I contacted them their team members were patient enough to guide me and finally I could setup my website successfully. After that my site is running smoothly and haven't faced any problems so far.

geethap
9/22/16

Have my website hosted at Zynohost for around 6 months now and its awesome. My website is fast and no issues regarding hosting services. They provide very good customer support and my tickets gets answered quickly. So far the best hosting I am associated with and with no doubt they are the best host ever.

Questions? Get answers from the ZynoHost staff and other customers.

ZynoHost?