Zussman-ltd.co.uk reviews

Zussman-ltd.co.ukimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

ashw11
1/8/14

This is 100% a scam site. If you have ordered something please report them to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ so we can get this scumbag locked up ASAP. You should also be able to get money back from your credit card company or Paypal.

nicw3
12/23/13

Had exactly the same problem as every one else here. Order a Nexus 10, on the 19h of December, for Christmas for my wife. Company claimed next day despatch with an email to confirm. It is now the 23rd of December and still no email, to say it has been despatched, and all I get is voice mail when I try to phone them! Rined my Christmas. I will be starting a claim via PayPal.

lh18
12/20/13

My son and I have literally been saving all year to buy ourselves a shared tablet. Never received my Nexus 10. No reply to emails, no reply to messages left on their phone lines. Scam artists. Stay away from this pond scum company. Nothing more than thieves. Be ashamed of yourselves Zussman...or whatever you decide to trade as next.

fahadh1
12/18/13

I wish I'd read this review first!

I've just placed an order for a laptop for my wife's birthday next week and I fear I'm not going to receive it. I tried calling the phone number and as per the previous review it goes straight to an automated message and voicemail.

I hate to think the worst, but this does feel like a scam. I've just logged a Paypal claim but obviously this will take days and weeks to solve.

marks142
12/13/13

Do not purchase anything from these cowboys as they are likely to scam you! You have been warned!
I placed an order in November for a Tablet which never arrived and had to claim money back via PayPal. Communication was very poor, over 2 weeks without hearing any updates about my order. No response from several e-mails or over the phone. The phone number on their website is never answered it just says unavailable' and to leave a message.
Business address looks to be a residential area on Google maps. They have a different address listed on Companies House and their website along with 2 e-mail address (one Yahoo and one Gmail). They have a nice pretty sign on their website suggesting that they've been in business for over 5 years online, yet their website was only setup in Oct 2013. Their site must be setup just to scam people just in time for Christmas. Low life scum.
All seems dodgy to me, I just wish I'd done more research before placing my order. Don't be persuaded by their cheap prices, save yourself the hassle and buy from a trusted source.

Questions? Get answers from the Zussman-ltd.co.uk staff and other customers.

Zussman-ltd.co.uk?