Review of Zumbafitness

Zumbafitness reviews

1 Review From Our Community

rachelc5
3/20/11

My husband ordered me the Total Transformation System from www.zumbafitness.com and I received the first set about a week ago. The first set is two DVD-s and the toning sticks. He was under the impression that they were $19.95, as the infomercial states. But after the initial order they set you up for automatic shipments of more DVD's...the next shipment is in April and the charge is $59.85. Who knows how many they are going to send after that and now they have our credit card number! I do not want this system and am going to try to return all of it and stop this process...I just can't afford it right now and this whole company is sketchy...they aren't even affiliated with zumba.com. They are the same company that sells other TV products like Pillow Pets and the Finishing Touch Hair Trimmer. If you want Zumba products I reccommend ordering directly from Zumba.com.

Questions? Get answers from the Zumbafitness staff and other customers.

Zumbafitness?