Review of Zulily.co.uk

help@zulily.co.uk

1 review with 3 stars

toxics
2/15/14

Update from TOXIC SMELLING SHEETS. I called Zuliliy this a.m. AND yet again customer service was extremely nice, helpful, and considerate of my situation. That's why they get 3 stars, minus two stars for defective toxic smelling sheets which really could have got me very sick if I did not get up and take them off and the other 2 Mishaps. The rep was very understanding, gave me some tips to care for the sheets, offered to give me a Zulily credit for the sheets plus $5 credits. I explained to him that I had another problem with leggings and already had store credit and wasn't certain if I wanted to continue shopping with them because I'm not sure what I'm getting at this point. He was very kind and said he totaly understood and would refund the money back to my credit card, and still a $5 store credit, and to keep the sheets. I won't be keeping the sheets but once I see the refund in 7 days as he stated I will be very satisfied. Yes the smell and itching and headache and coughing was horrible but he tried to rectify the problem and the rep is going to escalate the complaint so it doesn't happen to others. So I would say I'm a 90% fan of Zuilily. I have had to call them 3 times now and all 3 times they were extremely nice, so for all the bad customer service reviews, I'm assuming, and it's just my assumption that maybe the consumer came off instantly mean to the rep they were talking to and therefore weren't given the best customer service that one should be entitled to... Also all the complaints about shipping taking long, it clearly says on their site that it's long, but I do understand the complaint if it goes well beyond that period of time. I can also see them not refunding for a wrong size that doesn't fit since you picked the size and they clearly state no refunds. BUT if the items are defective they should ALWAYS rectify the problem because that's definitely not what we purchased or agreed upon. I may give them one more try, I 'll see when the remainder of my items are delivered and both refunds hit my bank account...

Questions? Get answers from the Zulily.co.uk staff and other customers.

Zulily.co.uk?