Review of Zoosk

2018 Customer choice award

2,191 reviews with 5 stars

bobc328
3/14/19

Works very well. Only took a short time to meet a very nice lady. Now to see what the future holds. I was skeptical at first but zoosk proved me wrong.

antoinep12
3/11/19

You literally get what you put into it. Stay focus! Stay on point! Approach it as if your life depended on it - quite frankly it does, right? I mean, that's why you're here, right. You will meet someone! But it may not happen overnight. Don't give up. Don't be afraid to send a follow-up message. It happened for me three weeks after sending my first message - which, in my situation, is like an eternity, just about when I was about to give up. Good luck, friends. I hope you find your love like I did - on Zoosk!

jorget29
3/11/19

I've always said you have to pay to find a genuine connection with someone else who is putting in an equivalent effort. This goes towards any dating site or app. Zoosk simply is just one of the better apps out there.

laurac544
2/21/19

I talk with many of the available men on this site ,that were not serious about wanting a relationship. This is a excellent dating site if you are really looking for that special someone. Well... I found mine.

miguela107
2/18/19

The app was easy to use. After about 3 months i actually found an awesome woman that i thoroughly enjoy being with all the time.

jarvisw7
2/18/19

Thank u for all of your help. This was and has been a great experience. Thank you again, this is a great app to find love.

chriso139
2/17/19

I found mine . He is kind , compassionate, generous and loving to a fault. My needle in the haystack. God used this dating app to make this match , made in heaven,!!

Tip for consumers: You may have to filter through many profiles, but don't give up. Mr. Right may be right there. Don't pass him by!!!

timothya64
2/10/19

I met a great girl! Thank you zoosk! We talked fir a couple of weeks then we finally met in person. We are a great match and I'm so thankful that God brought us together!

davids2123
2/10/19

I have tried several apps. This is hands down my favorite. Probably with a new life partner now... Thank you!

kalichandrat
1/25/19

Leading up to meeting the one I realized that I first had to let go the idea of needing someone. Once I sincerely let go we appeared as two women who loved each other deeply. I pray the same for others. Thanks Zoosk for bridging the gap.

michaelp917
1/23/19

I truly hope that I have found the love of my life and I hope that you will find yours here too you don't have to worry about catfish or fake profiles the people that I have met are genuine and real and decent all of them beautiful in their own way I wish you luck and I love that lasts a lifetime

jenm124
1/22/19

I heard about Zoosk and was tired of the other sites disappointments. Found what I was looking for here...

rebeccaj127
1/20/19

I really liked the fact that your site verifies the members. I have been on other sites and have unfortunately run across people that weren't who they said they were.

jamesr786
1/17/19

We found our soul mate on Zoosk! We hope many more find their love here. An amazing impossibilty we thought but then our dreams came true.

brianm749
1/15/19

I am grateful for the willingness to try it out, I met her on the first day and we share many common interests and passions. It truly was a match!!!

justinp136
1/15/19

This site is worth a look at. Great dating site for anyone looking to meet someone. Its been good to me so far. I'm not complaining. If it can work for me, it can work for anyone.

debbiec288
1/13/19

I'm giving this site a great review because I met a great guy. I do want to say though that it's very overwhelming...too many messages from too many people. I don't like rejecting people and this site kinda makes you. Sometimes for no reason other than you can't really talk to so many people at the same time...at least I didn't want to. I'm sure there are several good guys who I didn't reply to just because there were so many. Not sure how I would fix this issue but maybe if you could only message the person once they have "liked" each other's profile?? Also that one thing where they pic a match for you and all you can see is a picture?? Really don't like that at all. Looks are part of connecting but to me a small part. I want to know about them before I say if I think they could be a match.

duvinac
1/13/19

I'm glad I tried zook.. I meet someone that is very special to me.. may even be the love of my life'

kimh415
1/13/19

This was a last ditch effort for both of us! On the last day of my subscription, I decided to message one last match. One thing lead to another and we actually met less than 2 weeks later. Now, 16 months later, we are planning our wedding. Chemistry was just there!!
Don't give up! There is someone for everyone! To Chris B. Yes there my be automated bots, but there are real people too. Just be smart! I couldn't be happier!!!

daliahg
1/7/19

Fue maravillosa mi experincia!!! Cuando empezamos a comunicarnos fue como si ya nos hubieramos conocido siempre!! Hemos tenido muy buena comunicacion.

mattw313
1/1/19

Great app. Allowed me to find who i want to be with and that i dont have to feel lonely or unlucky. However i wish the payment plans were cheaper and that i wouldnt have to necessarily subscribe to be able to use it

joesphr7
1/1/19

Awesome if you be yourself.. treat a lady perfect and you'll not be single.. 1 Corinthians: 9: 5
Lead about a sister in the Lord Jesus Christ

kathiec20
12/30/18

Zoosk is easy to use and easy to meet peole. There is a abundance of eligible and educated men on this site.

andrem74
12/29/18

Not sure why but Zoosk allowed me to meet more individuals and communicate freely with them for a resonable price. I am happy with my experience and agree with other reviews that Zoosk is a great online dating site. I recently met a potential partner! Wish me luck!

maritok
12/27/18

I'm really happy with zoosk, it's not fake people who is suscribed, I can recommend this site and I feel really happy thank you

1,169 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

I am a paid member and I keep getting the same thing. I don't get it either. It is usually after I message them and have have view my profile. I get a message at the lower left portion of my screen and click on it, and it takes to where you do the messaging, but there is NO WAY to accept the messaging. And I never get a message from that person! The Zoosk message that initially pops up saying that " " wants to chat with you just goes away and you are left wondering what the HELL just happened. I know your problem. It is infuriating!

By Justin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?